Chapter 3

It was starting to get late and I was actually having a really good time with Kai. He was actually very funny and honestly nothing like I imagined him being like. We had the same humour and he understood me a lot. I helped him with his Spanish as I am good with languages however everything else I was awful with. After a few hours of being in his dorm my phone started to buzz. I looked in its direction to see Jimin's name on a face time call. I gasp in excitement and look towards Kai.

"Who is it?" He said, arm leaning against one of his crossed legs, biting into the end of his pencil.

"It's one of my stepbrothers." I said, my hand shaking as I hadn't spoke to them in a few weeks. His face lit up to copy mine, removing the pencil from his mouth.

"Oh my god, is he really calling you?! Can I see him?" He said, sounding like one of the many desperate fangirls my brothers had. I began to say yes until I realised what my brothers would be like if they saw me with a guy. I knew it had been literal years but I couldn't help the guilty feeling I got when I knew they were upset with me. It was unlike any other feeling.

"Uhm...I think it's best that they don't see you." I said and he understood. I answered the call just in case Jimin was to hang up. I waved towards Kai and left to go to my dorm while saying hello to Jimin.

"Baby, I missed you so muuuuch!" He says down the phone, with a big pout. I giggled and I felt my eyes starting to fill up with water by just hearing his calming voice.

"I missed you more you have no idea." I said, pushing the reoccurring past thoughts away.

"How is Jimin Junior?" He said proudly, referring to the bear. I giggled and waltzed over to my bed, putting his worn face up to the camera.

"He's goood. His battery has died down and now it makes you sound like a demon," I mumbled, throwing the bear back on the bed.

"It makes you sound sexy now though." I whispered under my breath, subtly biting my bottom lip. He watched me and copied my action. Whatever they were doing in Seoul with their skin care was much needed for me because they were stunning. There was not a blemish in sight. Their faces were somehow even more beautiful then they were before.

"After our concert in a few weeks we are gonna try and ask if we can see you again but I doubt it will work." He sighed, flopping his dirty blonde hair to the other side. He then rubbed his eye and squinted. I could tell he was very tired.

"Did you have a hard day today?" I asked, examining his beautiful features. He smiled at me angelically and nodded.

"Yes, but you are more important than sleep princess." He said, giggling nervously. He was such a cutie.

"Hyung, have you seen my shirt?" I heard in the background. The voice sounded very familiar and my face lit up.

"KOOKIE-OPPA!" I shouted out. I saw one of his chunky black boots come into shot and Jimin looked towards him.

"Is that Y/n?" He mumbled. Jimin nodded and Jungkook gasped, jogging up to the camera with a spring in his step.

"Baby how are youuuu?" He said, attempting to kiss the screen, causing Jimin to pull him away and plonk him on a seat next to him.

"I have been good, I guess. College sucks of course but that's life." I sighed, puffing my cheeks up with air.

"We are gonna ask again in a few weeks if-"

"I told her already." Jimin mumbled, looking at him, smirking. He looked back at him and they both began laughing, causing me to laugh along too, their giggles contagious.

"I miss seeing you in my clothes." Jungkook said, eyeing his shirt I had on. "God, you look so adorable."

"Stoppp! You're killing me here!!" I whines and they both giggled out an apology.

"So where is everyone else?" I said, pouting which received a pout back from Kookie. He kept copying me in a teasing manner but he eventually stopped when he saw I couldn't focus on anything but him copying my actions.

"Everyone's asleep right now but we're up because we fell asleep in rehearsal." Jungkook said, flirting with his eyes. I giggled and got all soft, my face a blushing mess. I concealed my face with a hand and giggled nervously. Jimin noticed and got closer to the camera.

"Babyyy, why you being shy?" he whined, licking his lips seductively.

"Damn. were not even with you and were messing you up." Kookie joked, biting his lip. I rolled my eyes at his usual self praise and lifted my hand away, eyeing them both in admiration.

We talked for a few more minutes until Jimin said they were tired and were going to go to sleep.

"Okay, I will talk to you soon. I love you so so so much!" I said, sending kisses through the screen. They sent kisses back and I began to feel a tear shedding. I ended the call quickly so that they didn't worry about me. I got up and decided to go to bed too. It was getting late already and not having enough sleep the day before college made the day a whole lot more stressful. I slipped into my PJs and hopped into bed. I lay to the side and a thought popped into my head. I had been saving up for a while and I knew that there is no way my brothers were gonna be able to make it anytime soon. I turned around in my bed and squeezed Jimin Jr with a giant smile. I couldn't wait any longer. It was time I took the matter into my own hands.

Word Count: 1014