Chapter 30

Y/n's PoV:

I woke up in a cold sweat, panting and examining the unfamiliar ceiling. It was plain white with little textures of tiny spots here and there. To my right was a huge window that was half-concealed by grand beige curtains and straight ahead was a huge double door archway, leading into another room decorated with many chairs and an elegant chandelier dangling from the ceiling. Let's just say it was pretty clear I wasn't in my house anymore.

I attempted to sit up and adjust my position when I realised both my wrists were tied to each post of the bed with what looked like black ties. I tugged viciously at both my wrists but the tight knots were extremely secure. Whoever put me here clearly didn't want me to move. Speaking of another person, I heard the sound of a door opening from through the archway and a few mumbles were getting closer. As one of them turned the corner, I glanced up nervously. However I was relieved to have known the face: Jungkook.

"Hmm, look at you." he chuckled, dropping his coat on a random chair and making his way into the room. He began walking up to the left side of the bed before caressing my face, causing me to pull away instantly. What were they planning? If it's what I was thinking, then it was not a good idea in the slightest. In walked four more of them. Jimin, Yoongi, Jin and Hobi. They all followed the same action as Jungkook, removing their woolly coats and other warm clothing accessories and placing them on the chairs.

Jungkook pulled himself away from the bed and eyed my restrained wrists, which were now developing rashes from all the harsh tugging I was doing. I felt his touch outline the knotted tie around the reddened area. He started getting closer to my damaged skin underneath the tight grip. The sensation of his touch pressing at my newly rash-covered wrist caused me to wince and squint my eyes at the instant stinging pain. But it didn't make him stop, or even flinch at my reaction.

"Did that hurt, princess?" He asked calmly, and I nodded with a relieved sigh as he finally removed his hand and walked back towards the guys, making a satisfied sound on his way.

Before I could question anything, I hear the door open once again and this time, Taehyung waltzed in, immediately grabbing at his scarf and ripping it off. His vision panned to me and his expression turned into a smug one. I swear, the money I would give to break free and kick the shit out of them all.

"Who picked the outfit?" He said, licking his lips and looking me up and down seductively. Outfit? I didn't notice until Taehyung mentioned it but I was wearing nothing but a black and red lace bra, matching panties and black stockings. If I wasn't embarrassed already, this sent me over the edge. I gasped under my breath and pulled my legs up to my chest, trying to cover myself as best as possible but that was soon ended when Yoongi grabbed at my ankles viciously, pulling my legs back out, exposing my full body once again.

"Stop moving. Do we have to tie your legs too?"

"WHY AM I HERE!?" I exclaimed, tugging at the ties once again causing a few of them to let out a pitiful chuckle. I didn't like being watched like this. I felt intimidated. I had 6 pairs of gorgeous eyes on me right now and they were seeing exactly what they wanted to see: desperation.

"We have all seen your body before Y/n. Why are you so shy now?" Jimin mumbled with a tilt of his head, ignoring my question and admiring my restrained self.

"P-please don't do this. Whatever you're-...just please." I begged, whacking my head back on the headboard and panting out to the ceiling. I saw a figure arrive at my left side and so I lowered my head to see Jimin, sitting on the edge of the bed, eyeing me and my body, a slight hum leaving his perfect lips.

"You're cute like this. I don't know why we haven't restrained you before."

I looked away from him and threw his comment out of the window. I didn't want to give them the attention they wanted but at times it was hard to not seem desperate to break out of the restraints and scream at them from the top of my lungs. Suddenly, Jimin grabbed at my chin, yanking it to face him, bringing it closer to his own face.

"You can beg all you want but it doesn't change the fact you've been a bad girl, does it?" he whispered, looking into my eyes. I try to pull my face away but his grip on my cheeks was strong.

"Why are you doing this?" I whimper weakly under my breath, possibly only loud enough for Jimin to hear. He proceeded to let out a chuckle and licked his lips, raising his eyebrows slightly and examining my features.

Instead of giving an answer, he simply got up off the bed and walked to another area in the suite. I decided I had had enough of their stupid behaviour and I began looking for a way out, looking for any tools that I could use to break free. But there was nothing except an alarm clock resting on the bed-side table. It was quite idiotic of me to think they wouldn't take away any possible escape aids.

"You won't get out. Stop being a brat and stay still." Yoongi grumbled, walking closer towards me, shuffling around the bed ever so slowly, holding eye contact.

"Now, you want to know why you're here?" He questioned, and I nod almost instantly, leaning forward in curiosity. But once again, all he did was laugh; letting his gummy smile of his be seen. What the fuck was so funny? If I wasn't tied up and vulnerable right now I would be furious. I am furious, but if anything was to leave my mouth now, I would just get laughed at. So I stayed quiet.

"You know why you're here. Don't act so innocent." I continued to stay silent, facing away from him, breaking the eye contact.

"Your little boyfriend is why you're here. He put his hands on you and we don't like sharing. You knew that, didn't you? You knew getting a boyfriend would fire us up, that's why you did it, hm?"

"No. I did it because he actually loved me unlike some people."

"Are you sure? because if I remember correctly, we did absolutely nothing to hurt you. We treated you like someone special because you were. You were special. You are special,"

I'm special?

"We made a promise with each other to wait. But you didn't. You didn't wait for us. Your greedy self wanted more, hm? More pleasure, more love." he said, tilting his head and looking at me but I refused to look.

"Look at me." he said, flicking my chin. But I ignored him, causing a scoff to leave his mouth. He said nothing more and instead lifted himself from the bed and got on top of it, positioning himself in front of me. Without warning or hesitation, he began to kiss down my stomach, leaving small nibbles here and there. I moaned softly as he began trailing further down. I moved my hips around in a figure of eight slowly to block the over sensitivity taking over in certain places. He began to slide my underwear down, as he made his way to my area, leaving sweet kisses down my inner thighs. I threw my head back into the head board and bit my lip, letting a small moan slip out. I felt his hot breath paint my legs but he continued to explore my body, teasing me.

"Do you want me?" He whispered, bringing his hands to rest on my thighs, gently stroking them, sending shivers down my spine. He refused to look up at me and continued to place soft kisses along my skin, the sensation of his hot lips against my rather cold skin sending me into ecstasy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable bliss I was experiencing. Fuck, it felt so good, I couldn't bring myself to answer him.

"You don't want me to stop, do you?" he mumbled, sounding more like a statement than a question. At this point I couldn't care less that the guys were standing around watching. To be honest, I started to enjoy it: having them admire my anguished self, all of them clearly desperate for Yoongi to give me it; right in front of them.

Yoongi brushed past my soaking area multiple times, getting as close as possible before shifting away to leave kisses somewhere else on my body. He knew he was killing me. He wanted to hear me say it. He wanted to hear the desperate begs leave my mouth and the closer he got to giving me his tongue, the closer I was to giving in.

Word Count: 1534