Chapter 17

"Come on, wake up."

The first thing I heard after waking up was Meghan's annoying ass ringtone. I groaned loudly and stuffed my face into the pillow. I felt Meghan shuffle around next to me and let out a loud stretching noise, turning off the alarm with little annoyance.

"How are you up just like that!?" I groaned out with my croaky morning voice, removing my head from the pillow.

"I do it everyday." She scoffed, looking into my tired eyes.

"Okay well you may have work but I don't." I smirked, sticking my tongue out at her cheekily. I gained a small chuckle at this as she came around to my side of the bed, pulling me up right.

"I know that, silly. But your brothers are leaving L.A tomorrow, so if you wanna see them it's gonna have to be today." She said, and I raised my head, exhaling deeply. I wasn't as angry as I was a few days ago but I still needed to have a serious chat with them. I moved my messy hair out of the way and looked in her direction. She looked so effortlessly beautiful and it would be almost impossible for someone to know she had just woken up.

"Yeah, you're right." I sighed, pulling the covers off me. I swung my naked legs to the floor and picked my phone up to notice multiple calls from Shanice at 10pm last night. Wow, we must have gone to sleep early. It had been a while since I had worked non-stop and so I wasn't surprised that I was so worn-out. I immediately tapped her name and put my phone up to my ear waiting for her to pick up the phone but to my surprise, I got an instant reply.

"Hello."

"What's wrong, why did you call me so many times?" I said, genuinely worried. Something seemed off...the fact that she picked up instantly was not a good sign. Meghan walked around the bed and furrowed her eyebrows at me. I fanned her off and she rolled her eyes, toddling out of the room, most likely to brush her teeth and grab some clothes for the day.

"I can't believe you Y/n." she mumbled, chuckling down the phone but I had a definite feeling that it wasn't the happy, positive laugh I was so used to hearing.

"Shanice...Shanice, what do you mean?" I mumbled anxiously, my heart starting to pound.

"You know what I mean. You fucking kissed him Y/n."

I knew it. I knew he would do this. Not only did Sehun try to manipulate me into thinking me and him were a good idea, he fucking told her that I was the one who tried to come onto him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH!?" She screamed weakly through her tears. I was up to the brim with anger, but what was more important was trying to calm her down first, instead of screaming down the phone at her selfishly, just to let some of my trapped anger out.

"Shanice, I don't know what he told you but I swear to GOD! It wasn't me. He literally-"

"Oh, save it Y/n. Don't waste your breath trying to get me to believe you. You have a better chance at finding some other guy and making him cheat, you seem to be good at that."

"SHANICE PLEASE JUST-"

But before I could finish, the call was ended.

"What was that about?" Meghan questioned, entering the room now fully dressed. It was just simple jeans, t shirt and a bomber jacket over the top but she made it look so amazing. You could tell by her body language that she was a model. I dropped my phone onto the bed, laying my head in my hands.

"That was Shanice." I said, an excited gasp leaving Meghan's mouth as she ventured over to sit next to me.

"Oh my god, how is she!? I haven't seen her in years."