Chapter 16

Hey Joon, how are you?"

I didn't like the fact that he thought I didn't know, that I didn't have a clue about his unfaithful behaviour. It made me angry that he was sitting there in nonchalance when he knew that he was going to break my heart. But I had no choice but to stay calm.

"I've missed you so much bab-"

"OKAY I'M AT MEGHAN'S HOUSE!" I said, loudly so that Meghan didn't hear him.

"Oh, I thought she moved away..."

I clicked off the FaceTime to conceal my face as I looked up at Meghan with wide eyes. She did the same, freezing with a folded shirt in her hands. I immediately put the phone down and ran up to her on the other side of the room.

"What do we say?" I whispered, clinging onto her arm. She rolled her eyes at my usual paranoid behaviour and strutted up to the phone confidently.

"Is this a bad time?" I heard him mumble, as she picked up the phone.

"Hi Kim, I came home for a few weeks if that's okay with you." She said sassily. I saw his face turn into a shocked one as his eye brows raised and he blinked a few times.

"Wow Meghan you look uh...different" he chuckled. If I didn't already know what had been going on, this sentence and the tone he said it in wouldn't have affected me but I was so up to the brim with anger, I couldn't help but let some of it out.

"She looks different, so what? What do you even mean by that?" I said, passive aggressively grabbing the phone off her and telling her to go back to folding her clothes. Namjoon threw his head down with a sigh, shooting me an apologetic look before I rolled my eyes at him.

"Meghan can I just have some PJ's please?" I said in a stern, frustrating tone. I saw his camera get turned off and I knit my eyebrows, eyeing the now dull, grey screen on the phone. Not long after, I felt an intense buzzing against my hand. I checked the notification that popped up at the top of my screen: a text from him. My eyes lit up excitedly as I read the notification.

Namjoonie <3

You're sexy when you're angry

I failed to keep my smile hidden and he smirked, arriving back on the camera. I didn't want him to get the reaction he wanted because he had pissed me off but I couldn't conceal the effect he had on me. Fuck, I was a blushing mess right in front of him and there was no way to stop my cheeks from burning up.

"Here you go, these should fit perfectly." She stated, handing me a pair of baby pink velvet shorts and a black vest crop top. I thanked her by bowing slightly. I began walking out the room however she stopped me before I could reach the door.

"You're taking him with you?"

Shit. I didn't really think about what I was doing as it had been so normal to me for quite some time. I had a moment of panic before I scoffed her way, rolling my eyes.

"Duh, I'm not stupid. I was just gonna end it once I got to the bathroom; my hands a full dummy."

I made sure to end the call in front of her so that she wasn't suspicious at all but then again I don't know why she would be: I was just being my normal, paranoid self.

I made my way into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I got into the outfit and it fit like a glove. The velvet shorts were really comfy however they were very short and so I had to keep pulling them down. I was about to tie my hair up when I got another text from Namjoon.

Namjoonie <3

Did you take your phone with you?

Of course I did, who knows what you would have texted -.-

Oh thank god

Why??

I have a problem.

Wait like THAT type of problem?

...

Whyyyy??!!

I saw what Meghan gave you to wear and I can just imagine how amazing you would look in them ;)

Stop we can't do this. I am staying at her house for goodness sake!

We're on text she isn't gonna know anything, please just send a pic

I don't knowww :/

Baby, I need to see your ass in those tight shorts and you know I'm not a beggar.

hmmm maybe I shouldn't

I'm asking politely but you know that can change.

Wow you say you aren't a beggar and yet here you are, begging for me.

Send a pic now. I need you.

I've needed you for 5 years...

It's too risky for us baby, I can't.

Just one?

maybe

Maybe? So that means you might?

Do you want one?

HOLY FUCK YES

Too bad. You made me beg so now it's your turn...

If only you were a good girl and sent me one tut tut.

Can I send you a picture?

Oh you want to now?

I don't wanna be a bad girl :(

Then you know what to do, princess

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door that scared the shit out of me, to the point where I almost dropped my phone on the hard, tiled flooring.

"Are you okay? You have been in there for a while..." Meghan said in a polite voice. I opened the door quickly and smiled falsely at her.

"Yeah, I was just trying to find a hair tie to tie my hair up with." I lied, before she took one off her wrist conveniently, handing me it.

"Here you go, You could have just asked, silly." She scoffed before walking back in the direction of her room. When turning around to check myself in the mirror, I realised it was the perfect chance to take a picture. I knew it would be playing on my mind all night if I didn't send him one. I took the chance to take a quick picture in the mirror and sent it to him immediately.

Namjoonie <3

I hope you fix your problem :)

I have to go now DON'T TEXT BACK OTHERWISE SHE MIGHT SEE!

I love you.

I love you more <3

Meghan came out her room again, making me click my phone off and turn around to face her.

"Come on, I'm gonna put friends on."

Word Count: 1090