Chapter 10

Jin's PoV:

I ended the call with a deep sigh holding many emotions: sadness, gratitude, happiness. I missed her so much and life was stressful without her being with us. She made us all feel so calm and relaxed.

I launched my phone onto the bed and threw my head back, inhaling deeply before letting out a huge sigh to the ceiling. Our last sound check was very soon and so I left to go and pick them all up one by one from their rooms. I heard the click of my door, confirming it was shut and locked up, proceeding to head towards the elevator. As I walked down the corridor I heard a loud hairdryer in a room on my right. I stopped outside it for a second and knitted my eyebrows at the coincidence.

Wasn't Y/n drying her hair right now?

Stop. Why would she be here, you idiot? She said she was going to a party. She probably doesn't even care about you anymore. I just wish it was her. The feeling of wrapping my arms around her right now was something I craved so badly. I forgot my earlier, rather stupid thoughts and walked past the room until I heard something else very faint but familiar coming from the same place.

"Not not todayyyy, not not todayyyy!"

I furrowed my eyebrows once again with a forced exhale of frustration and walked up to the door of the room. I hesitantly knocked a few times and looked to the floor. We weren't technically allowed to do these things for safety reasons but fuck it. Something was telling me she was behind that door and it wasn't even the hairdrier or her obsession with our songs. No, it was something else...

Suddenly I heard the hair dryer power down and 'not today' playing in the background. In that moment, I swear I forgot how to talk. I was so full of anticipation that the waiting almost became painful, my breath hitching and no more words able to escape. I waited patiently and begged that she was standing behind that door.

"Hyung what are you doing?"

Namjoon.

"...We're all ready we were waiting on you for once. Even Jimin is ready." he sighed softly, looking at me weirdly. I exhaled with a warm feeling of relief; I was much less stiff and anxious now that he had arrived but I was still so clouded with confusion. I nodded at him slowly and began following him into the elevator at the end of the corridor.

"You okay? You seem flustered." he asked, but I just nodded and said I was fine. It probably wasn't her. We did have a lot of fans and that could have been anyone. The elevator finally opened to reveal the rest of the members waiting for me, paparazzi already flashing away and creating a scene outside the hotel. I made an unsatisfied sound once eyeing them, leaving Jimin a giggling mess.

"Thank god I'm a crowd pleaser." I joked, with a dramatic sigh as I stepped out the elevator. The rest of the members sighed at my ongoing attempt to make them laugh. I don't care what anyone says: my jokes are funny.

"You're dad jokes are getting worse, Jin- hyung. " Jungkook giggled, hitting at my shoulder as I applied sunglasses to my worldwide handsome face.

"That's it. No food for you tonight."

Y/n's PoV:

"BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS!"

I looked out of my window and saw all my brothers down below greeting fans. A tear left my eye and I sobbed happily. I couldn't be any more proud of them; words couldn't even explain. I remember when we were all such young, idiotic kids. We didn't seem to think so then but seeing them now: they have turned into such polite, respectful, mature men.

I couldn't believe I was going to be able to embrace them and tell them how much I loved them face to face again. I really was the luckiest girl in the world and I wouldn't exchange my life for anything...

Word Count: 712

A/n: damn this chapter is s h o r t, I almost feel bad but don't worry, they get longer (as do other things) ;)