Chapter 9

A couple weeks later

"Excuse me ma'am" I heard very faintly. I rubbed my eyes vigorously and came into contact with a bright light, a subconscious squint attempting to protect my eyes. I could hear rustling noises from all around me, as I tried my best to adjust to the light and look towards the young, smiley woman on my right, her hands crossed in front of her formally.

"Wha-what's happening?"

"You are in Los Angeles, ma'am. I will help you with your bags." She said giddily, raising her eyebrows with a small nod. I immediately felt a rush of energy pass through me at this information and I sat up in my seat, now able to fully look around without the burning sensation of my oversensitive eyes. I was already in L.A? I knew I was asleep but the journey felt extremely quick. A smile painted my face as I looked through one of the small windows on my right, across the plane from me. I hopped off my seat and bowed respectfully towards the woman who was now patiently waiting for me to retrieve my bags. I grabbed my suitcase off of her swiftly and she returned the bow before walking off to accompany another passenger.

About 15 minutes later I had reached my hotel which was close to the arena where my brothers were performing. I wouldn't be surprised if I could see the arena from my window but I guess that depended on which room I was given. I strolled in to the marble-tiled, expensive reception area, immediately getting greeted by two of the staff. I bowed to them both slightly as they offered to carry my bags and gestured me to follow them; most likely to show me to my room. Once we had arrived at my hotel door, I thanked them both with another slight bow and I walked into my newly cleaned room. It had been a while since I had been into a hotel and let's just say I missed the freshness: fresh bedding, fresh air, perfectly clean, untouched rooms. I always get such a warm feeling walking into a hotel room; especially when getting one to myself; it was incredibly relaxing. There was a big king sized bed dressed in dove white satin sheets in the middle of the room; accompanied with hundreds of pillows of all different sizes. There was also giant TV in front of it on the wall but I didn't watch much TV so I doubted I would use it. The same went for the kitchen area. I wouldn't say I was the best cook and so I was most likely going to be getting takeaway or eating out for the next few days. I squealed and placed my suitcase on the floor along with my bags, which basically fell off my arms and hit the floor brutally. I still had a few hours until their concert started and so I decided to get a shower and get dolled up before the show.

After about a half hour I had finished my shower and I was about to dry my hair when I got a call from Jin. I smiled instantly and had no hesitation in answering the call.

"Hey Jinnie!" I exclaimed, plugging the hairdryer into the wall, while attempting to keep the towel wrapped around my body.

"How are you doing, princess?" He said, shovelling what sounded like noodles into his mouth. I was so used to hearing him eat on call that it didn't even surprise me anymore. He liked to talk to people while eating; I guess that was the reason he was calling me right now and I was grateful for it.

"I'm okay, I am really excited for tonight!" I said, a satisfied sound leaving his mouth.

"What are you doing tonight?" He says, slurping up more of his food.

"Uhm...well, I am going to a party with a few of my friends." I lied, biting at my bottom lip and scrunching up my nose.

"Aish, please take care of yourself. Don't drink too much, okay?" He sighed, putting his chopsticks down, the sound of the metal hitting the ceramic plate screaming through the phone. I scoff-laughed and placed the, now plugged in, hairdryer onto the desk.

"I won't." I smile into the phone and I had a feeling he was smiling too.

"Okay well anyway, I have to dry my hair now. I just had a shower." I said, causing him to let out a whiny sound.

"You're not even going to show me your gorgeous, natural skin? I haven't seen you in weeks." He said, grumpily. I was about to suggest facetiming for a few minutes but I then realised that I couldn't turn the camera on because he would wonder were I was. Before I could gather my panicked thoughts, I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind.

"I'm ugly, I don't want to!"

"Y/n, don't ever say that again. You know it makes me angry."

After a few seconds of silence, we both turned into laughing messes. I guess the giggling was a distraction from facetiming but I was genuinely giddy and the laughing came naturally; that and Jin's windshield wiper laugh was sending me.

After calming down and wiping our tears, from god knows what we were laughing about, we ended the call by blowing a kiss to each other. I put my phone back on charge and started drying my hair. I decided to put Spotify on the smart TV and play some of their music however I couldn't hear it because of the hairdryer. With me being the lazy person I was, I left it on, only being able to hear the vibrations of the heavy beats.

After a few minutes there was a knock on my door. I put the hairdryer down and turned it off before running in the direction of the door, my towel still around me; I didn't want to open it to someone I didn't know. I tried my best to tiptoe up to the door so that no one could hear me, although I was just blasting music so the person outside clearly knew there someone inside. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a member of staff, telling me to turn the noise down. I hopped onto my tiptoes and I looked through the tiny hole, only to see none other than a world wide handsome face. I gasped and flipped myself around, sliding down the door while covering my mouth. why the FUCK was Jin here!? Don't tell me out of all hotels in L.A, they decided to stay at this one?

Word Count: 1128