Chapter 8

On the way back to my dorm, I felt my phone buzzing in the back of my jean pocket. I quickly shoved my papers into my free hand and pulled it out; staring at the text in excitement.

Hobi Oppa

Are you busy? I have time right now and I'm missing you :)

I gasped under my breath and smiled towards the phone, unlocking it immediately and tapping away.

I'm heading to my dorm right now, give me a few minutes <3

-

"Hobiiii you don't understand how much I missed you all today!" I said, hopping on my bed. Shanice was asleep on her bed and she was a VERY deep sleeper, therefore I didn't have to worry about waking her up. I looked back to the phone to see him sipping his sprite before looking back up at me.

"You missed me the most though, yeah?" He sighed, after swallowing the fizzy liquid in his mouth, shooting me a cheeky grin. I tilted my head and couldn't help but giggle. He knew I couldn't answer that. I missed them all equally.

"I miss you all the same amount!" I said, blushing.

"Are you sure, baby girl?" he whispered, getting up off his seat and closer to the camera, forming his lips into a pout. I covered my face and made an excited sound, examining his perfect skin presented on the screen.

"Stoppp!" I giggled shyly. He eventually sat back down after seeing my flushed self, shovelling some ramen into his mouth.

"So how was your day...or week should I say?" I asked; I hadn't spoken to them all for about a week. He simply smiled at this and for a second I thought he had frozen. As I went to check, I heard him begin to speak.

"Your eyes are beautiful." He said, staring deeply into them through the screen. Even though he wasn't with me, the stare was so intense that I felt a real life connection. I gifted him with a cheeky, shy smile and look down. No one knows how to compliment me like they do. They really do make me feel like a princess.

"-and to answer your question, It hasn't been good. We tried to get the company to let us come back and they won't let us. We asked them even for one day but they won't agree. We have offered them everything under the sun in return but nope: they won't accept it."

"Seriously? God you work way too hard, is a few days really that much to ask for?"

"Well, our tour starts soon. We have to practice all day everyday but we have been doing this for years, I think it's safe to say we are professionals by now. A few days isn't gonna-"

"Hoseokie?" I heared faintly and I scoffed. I was enjoying the sound of Hobi's tranquil voice as it was sending me into a calm state of mind. It was still rather early but I was thinking of heading to bed soon anyway so this call and his peaceful voice talking about his day was perfect. But no: someone had to go and ruin it. Hobi's head turned abruptly towards the noise, span around on his chair and grabbed his Sprite.

"Yeah?"

"Kookie and Jimin are showering together."

I gasped and covered my mouth and I heared Yoongi gasp too.

"Hope, are you calling someone?" He said, in his deep Daegu dialect. It must have been extremely late for them so it wouldn't  be surprising to me if they were exhausted. His body started to come into view quickly but when he realised who was on the other end of the call, he sighed happily.

"Thank god, it's just you." he whispered. He looked and sounded extremely exhausted and his Shooky PJs made him look adorable.

"Well that's rude." I joked and he smiled to the floor, revealing his gums: a sign of true happiness.

"You know what I meant." He sighed with a sassy eye roll, taking a seat next to Hobi.

"I am really starting to miss you now." I whined, pout cutely. He copied me and tilted his head to the side, getting closer to the camera, now completely cutting Hobi out of the limelight.

"Me too. I wish we could have stayed with you honestly. Yeah, this is our life now but the amount of times I crave your affection is enough for me to-"

"Y/n, do you want me to take you to Kookie and Jimin?" Hobi interrupted, snatching the phone away from Yoongi and walking out of the room to a different dorm, with Yoongi chasing after him.

"Hope, they didn't want anyone to know!"Yoongi shouts, running after him. It was almost impossible to contain my laughter at this point but Hobi was begging me to be quiet as he reached the bathroom door. I began to hear the sound of water hitting the shower floor and I covered my mouth in case I allowed a giggle to slip out.

I heard Jungkook starting to hum 'Euphoria' and Jimin began to join in which made a perfect harmony: I missed hearing that. It was music to my ears. I closed my eyes and listened to the beautiful melody until I heard a loud zipping sound followed by a choir of screams. I opened my eyes widely and saw that Hobi had ripped open the shower curtain and was now filming a naked Kookie and Jimin. Jimin started to cover the screen as I giggled non-stop, almost crying at the sight of their adorable, worried faces.

"Hyung, who is that! who is that!!?" They both exclaimed worriedly. Hobi couldn't stop laughing and so Kookie knocked the phone out of his hand and began pushing him out the room. I landed on the floor with a loud bang.

"Get away from me you naked freak!" I heard Yoongi shout before I get picked up by someone, and that someone was Jimin. I saw his sexy face and his wet blonde hair, a sigh of relief released as he looked up to the ceiling.

"Baby, thank god it's you." he said under his breath, running his fingers through his hair. He squeezed the water out of his nose and looked at himself in the mirror, meanwhile, the fighting was still going on in the background. The fact Jimin was unfazed by their behaviour meant that the fighting was a regular occurrence which, in a way, was honestly kind of cute; some things never change.

"IT WILL BE EVEN CLOSER TO YOU IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING BACK!" I heard Kookie scream and I could only imagine the worst and began laughing until I couldn't breathe. Jimin's eye smile made an appearance, also beginning to laugh at Kookie's questionable statement. He set the phone down and wrapped a towel around his waist bones. I watched meticulously as he wrapped it around tightly, the light perfectly beaming down on him, his eyes glistening. Before I could examine his perfection any more, the phone was being grabbed and he held it up above him.

"Do you see what you're missing, princess?" He said, looking at himself in the mirror once again. He turned the camera around and showed himself through the mirror, my eyes immediately attracted to his toned, wet abs. My eyes widen and I bit my lip in excitement. He flipped the camera back and smirks at my face.

"Don't worry baby, I want you too" He teased with a wink and a cheeky chuckle, beginning to walk out of the bathroom. I'm guessing they were in Kookie's dorm as there was a Kooky pillow resting on the floor by to the door which meant it must have been thrown at either Hobi or Yoongi. However I had noticed that the chaotic noise had stopped. Jimin looked at something in shock and I giggled nervously.

"What is it?" I said, sucking in my lip. Jimin chuckled and flipped the camera.

"They have all fallen asleep."

I awe loudly as Jimin walked up to each one of them. Kookie was naked, however one of them must have put him under the covers. Then, he panned over to Hobi and Yoongi. Hobi was asleep facing up and Yoongi had his arm around Hobi's neck, facing down next to him. The sight was too adorable.

"Ah well, I'm quite tired too so I may as well head off and get some sleep." I said, doing aegyo subconsciously. Jimin smiled at my cute faces and watched me, licking his plump lips.

"Don't do that baby, I miss you enough." he chuckled, rubbing at his eyes.

"Goodnight, Jiminie." I mumbled, making a kissy face at the camera, receiving a huge smile from him.

"Goodnight, Y/n. I love you."

Word Count: 1468