Chapter 4

I bought my ticket the first thing in the morning. I got a ticket in first class to L.A and I couldn't wait. I was thinking of different scenarios of how it was going to go in my head. Should I visit them while practicing? Should I go to their dorms? Should I text them and tell them to meet me somewhere? Should I surprise them at their concert?

That's the one. I knew that surprising them at their concert would be perfect and I could finally see them in real life doing what they do best. I smiled at the ceiling until I pulled my eyes down to Shanice's bed. I furrowed my eyebrows in concern. Why did she not come home last night? I was so caught up in my thoughts last night that I didn't even think about her and Sehun. I took my phone off charge and quickly called her but I got no answer. I hope she's okay...

Shanice's PoV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned a bit and began to move when I felt arms tighten around my waist. I gasped in shock before remembering last night. I smiled before going to grab my phone on the bedside table.

"Baby leave it." Sehun groaned, pulling my hand back and giving it a firm squeeze. I scoffed quietly and turned around to look at him.

"Sehun it's Y/n, she will be wondering were I am." I whispered, reaching for the phone again, causing him to push me under his now hovering body.

"Well she doesn't have to know, does she?" He said with a smirk before kissing my already swollen lips. I smiled in between the kiss and locked my fingers in his messy morning hair.

Suddenly, Sehun's nerdy roommate came out of the bathroom and shot a creepy smile at me. What a freak! I pulled the covers further over me and sat up in disgust.

"Do you mind!? We are in the middle of something here!" I exclaimed angrily causing him to look down at the floor and walk up to his bed on the opposite side of the room.

"I-I'm sorry." He mumbled, grabbing his bag and bowing 45 degrees towards us, before walking out of the room quickly. I sighed and threw my head into the pillow.

Suddenly I felt a tingle going up my neck and then a small patch of pleasure. I moaned out gently and grabbed his hair, tightening on it every time he caught my sweet spots.

Y/n's PoV:

I got no reply from Shanice but I decided not to go into panic mode just yet as it was highly likely she was with Sehun, seen as they spent the night together. I got out of bed and got straight in the shower, beginning to wash myself before hearing my phone buzzing vigorously on the bathroom counter. I wiped my eyes and forcefully breathed on the condensation. Why was someone calling me now? I hopped out quickly and shivered at the freezing cold temperature compared to inside the shower, a temperature I hadn't yet adapted to. I walked up to the sink to see Kai's name. What did he need me for? I answered the call quickly and put it on speaker.

"Hey Kai what's up?" I said, while making funny faces in the mirror, completely forgetting I was naked.

"Hi uh, do you mind if I come hang out at your dorm? I had to leave mine early because my roommate was...well, he was busy." He mumbled, sounding very tense.

I told him my room number and he told me that he was on his way. I realised that that meant I had a few minutes to finish my shower and wash the conditioner out of my hair. I hopped back in and rushed the last few minutes of my shower.

I wrapped a towel around my body before hearing a loud knock at the door.

"Hang on a sec!" I replied, slipping the ring onto my wet finger and running out of the bathroom, towards the door. I opened it and immediately saw a worried Kai standing there. Although Kai was VERY nerdy I kind of liked his style. It was nerdy but kind of cute too. There was always a pop of a certain colour in his outfits everyday.

"Morning." He said, smiling before walking in. "Now I know you have biology due in however last night you said you couldn't do the bio-" He turned around and his eyes widened. I held my towel in a knot by my chest and pout awkwardly at his odd behaviour.

"Y/N!! What are you- Why?-" He said, unable to get his words out. He covered his eyes and blushed a dark red. I giggled and walked back into the bathroom for the hairdryer.

"It's okay, I don't mind you seeing me like this." I said, plugging the hairdryer in at the wall by a desk. He slowly removed his hand and placed it on his hip. I could tell he was embarrassed by it so I decided to make him feel even more awkward. I was in a mischievous mood; I may as well make the most of it.

"Okay, well it's just a b-bit awkward for me knowing that you'r-"

"That I'm naked?" I asked, threading the wire of the hairdryer through my hands, tilting my head slightly. It was funny to watch his confused and adorable face but I was beginning to feel bad for him. The poor boy was redder than a tomato.

"Y/n please stop, it's weirding me out." He mumbled, a hand still over his face. I couldn't help but laugh now.

"Weirding you out or turning you on?" I managed to get out through my restrained chuckles.

"Y/n. Why are you laughing?"

"Because it's funny!"

"Please just-" Kai looked to his left, towards Shanice's bed and spotted my clothes that I set out for when I got out of the shower. Kai swiftly gripped onto the nicely folded white t-shirt and threw it at me. I expertly caught it and held it up examining it before looking towards him, opening my mouth.

"You wanna help me put it on?"

Before I could even finish the sentence, Kai was out the door.

Word Count: 1069