Chapter 39

"It's positive."

It was a bittersweet moment. Of course it was exciting bringing life into the world but at the same time, I was no where near ready for this. None of us were ready for this. Our lives are so busy and we barely even saw each other, how that fuck was this gonna work?

"Y/n, we're so sorry." Jungkook said, coming forward and attempting to embrace me but I backed away instantly. It was difficult to know how I felt about the situation, especially being so mentally and physically drained that I could barely think straight, but one thing I knew for sure was that I didn't want any of them trying to comfort me or do anything to try and conceal the fact that it was all their fucking fault.

"Don't touch me, just-" I snapped, backing away, causing Jungkook to flinch at my quick temper and obey my command, also moving back to his previous spot.

"Just leave me alone."

This was such a confusing moment and I really didn't know how to react. It wasn't everyday you got told you could be pregnant by someone else only to find out that you actually are. Plus, I was much too exhausted to really take everything in. I knew it was going to hit me properly in a few hours or so, or maybe even when I wake up and start getting my first fucking symptoms of some sort.

By Jungkook's attempted apology and all their guilty, blank faces, it seemed they truly didn't want this to happen either; they knew they made a huge mistake and they were lost for words too. I was so confused because a part of me felt happy this happened. It felt right to me in a weird way. But of course, I was feeling much more worry than excitement; I had never heard of a more fucked up situation than this one.

I always heard of these kind of stories online and I always judged the people involved without a care, questioning how someone can be so fucked up. But now, that's me. I was at the centre of one of those stories and even thinking about someone reading into my life and judging me for the things I have done, made me feel sick to my stomach.

My whole perception of that fucked up life had changed as soon as I stepped into it. But to be honest, it wasn't clear to me when I stepped in: was it five years ago when I first met them and decided for whatever reason it would be a good idea to get sexually involved with them? Or was it right now, standing in front of them all, wondering which one of them was the father of my child?

At this point, I just broke. I had gone through so much these past few days that I was craving any sort of comfort or support and even though I was still insanely mad at the seven guys ahead of me, I needed their support right now. I hobbled up to Jungkook and wrapped my arms around his neck, bursting out into tears instantly.

"What the hell are we gonna dooo?" I whined and whimpered into Jungkook's chest, as he held me tightly, leaving small kisses on my head.

"Y/n, calm down, okay? I know you're exhausted, I know this is a lot but we're here, alright? Everything's gonna be okay."

"I c-I can't tell m-mom and dad, there is n-"

"They don't have to know. You live in L.A now remember?" He said softly, squeezing me even tighter as he felt my body begin to shake uncontrollably and let out another load of tears into his drenched shirt.

This whole thing was just not going to work. Work. I have work. How am I supposed to look after a baby while I have work? and Kai. It's possible he might survive and even thinking about having a conversation about this made me want to throw up. I couldn't do it; this was too much. If this situation wasn't so messed up, meaning if it wasn't one of my STEPBROTHERS that got me pregnant, this might have been a little easier to talk about. But words could not describe how much I was going to be looked down upon by absolutely everyone. Hell, I think I would rather be fucking dead.