chapter 1

1. Hamster Spirit Shu Shu

Gass planet was a small, remote planet in the Beastman Empire. Its technology was behind, but the environment here was very good, and the coverage rate of land vegetation reached 90%. Because of this, lots of beastmen who didn't like the city life would choose to live here. It also had the largest nursing home in the whole empire, inhabited by many unmarried old beastmen.

More than a year has passed since beastmen migrated to Gass planet. But because the location of the planet was so remote, the total number of residents was no more than a million. In fact, they only occupied a small corner of Gass planet.

Beside the settlements that have been opened up, the rest of Gass planet was covered by vegetation. Lush, primeval forests and oceans surrounded this small planet. Looking down from the sky, you could see that the entire planet was made of green and blue; its beauty would take your breath away.

This was a beautiful and vibrant place. Today, above an area in the primeval forest of Gass planet, space suddenly twisted. At first, only a small area was distorted. Later, the range became bigger and bigger. Gradually, a space vortex several kilometers in diameter appeared, and a broken, tattered mech suddenly fell out of it and into the lake.

After a while, a bolt of lightning suddenly came out of this space crack. Along with it, a small hamster no bigger than the hand's palm also fell out.

The most magical thing was that after this little hamster fell to the ground, he turned into a naked man!

The sky soon became calm. A bird standing on a branch was looking at the calm sky and chirping loudly, but after discovering the lack of air in the atmosphere, it got scared. Right away, it spread its wings and flew up. It was happy to fly in the sky.

Everything was not the same as before.

Two months later.

The forest that was made up of huge trees was almost boundless. All kinds of known and unknown flowers and plants were spread out on the ground, scarcely any area on the ground was left to walk on.

This was a primeval forest where no one lived, but today, one person was slowly walking in the forest.

It was a round-faced teenager who looked to be about fifteen or sixteen. He had short black hair, a pair of bright, limpid, jet-black eyes, and baby fat on his face. He looked very cute, but there were some weird things-among the hair on his head, two furry ears popped out. It could be seen that he clearly didn't belong to human race.

Shu Shu wrapped several layers of leaves on his feet, he also wrapped a short, simple grass skirt around his waist. He was walking step-by-step, deeper and deeper into the woods, his round eyes kept looking around. He was prepared to jump and run away at any time.

It has been two months since he had arrived at this place, but he still couldn't figure out where this was. After all, his geography knowledge wasn't very good. He only knew that there should be some people living nearby.

Although he had not met anyone in the past two months, he had seen an airplane flying straight up in the sky. That airplane model looked strange though.

When he saw the plane, Shu Shu unconsciously wanted to call for help, but he soon gave up the idea.

He simply couldn't let other people see him. No way! His current appearance was too strange....

Taking a look at himself, his hands and feet belonged to human race, but then he touched the furry ears on his head and thought of the short tail above his butt, and Shu Shu could not help but sigh deeply.