chapter 19

19. Living Their Lives Together

When Shu Shu detected a sound of activity and woke up, straightaway he saw a huge snake head staring at him closely.

He automatically pulled his head back and hid in the bottom of the hole. After a while, he remembered that this was his own disciple, no need to be afraid. From the bottom of the hole and appearing fierce while cowardly at heart, he immediately said: "What are you looking at? You, quickly get out of the way! Let me go out!"

Edgar silently retreated, moving away a little. After that, the little sub-beastman quickly leaped out of the hole and ran away.

After running away for a while, the little sub-beastman ran back: "You go back with me."

Go back? Edgar's tail tip happily rolled up. In fact, he never wanted to leave at all . . . . His original plan was to leave just for a few days. After suddenly practicing the cultivation method just now, his injuries recovered completely, and a great deal of his strength was restored. Further, he thought it was essential to get some information from the little sub-beastman, so he followed after the little sub-beastman and went back to the cave.

Returning to Shu Shu's cave, Shu Shu began to explain all about cultivation to Edgar.

"You practice and practice, and you can become very, very powerful! Soon after, you can become like me!" Shu Shu went back and forth several times explaining the idea by using different vocabulary. In addition, he also tried hard to gesticulate with his hands and feet.

Regarding the little sub-beastman's teaching method, Edgar believed that if his language talent was not extremely outstanding, he certainly wouldn't understand the meaning of the little sub-beastman's words.

Anyway, he understood, but he also felt a bit puzzled. If he cultivated properly, he would change into someone like the little sub-beastman? Change and become a sub-beastman? What the hell was this?

What the little sub-beastman had said was absolutely confusing, but he had to say that practicing this cultivation method had indeed given him some great benefits. Not to speak of other things, just speak about his memory; it has suddenly improved!

His memory had been amazing before; he had never forgotten what he had seen and heard. However, after becoming a fallen beast, it was impossible for him. But now, his original memory had all returned.

In short, every word spoken by the little sub-beastman, he did not need to memorize them carefully; he could remember all of them clearly and precisely . . . . Edgar felt happy-did this mean that he would not be like those other fallen beasts, gradually forgetting that they had once been beastmen, too?

"I'll come and check what stage you've already cultivated to." Shu Shu said, once again chanting the words "don't move" until Edgar stayed motionless before coming to Edgar's side.

Putting his hand on the huge snake's body one more time, Shu Shu carefully started to check.

At that time, having been accumulated for almost a year in his body, the heat flow had finally developed into a small air mass. At last, he had officially stepped into the daemon cultivation road, but the huge snake . . . .

The huge snake's innate skill was very good; it had attracted so much spiritual power yesterday. Perhaps the huge snake had already developed air mass?

Shu Shu's spiritual power entered the huge snake's body and quickly found the huge snake's dān tián, but it did not find any air mass inside.

Apparently, the huge snake's innate skill could only do so much; it still needed a proper guidance from him . . . . Hold on, what was that?

Shu Shu suddenly saw a drop of spiritual power condensed out of liquid hanging in the huge snake's dān tián! After cultivating for a year, he had only had a small air mass. After cultivating again for two hundred years, he had eventually managed to turn the air mass within his body into a liquid.