chapter 62

62. Shu Shu is Pregnant

When Donald was looking at his communication device, Shu Shu and Synthia ordered the dishes they wanted. Shu Shu's appetite was very good recently. He had long been hungry and so ordered a lot, including the dishes he had eaten the last time Edgar had brought him here and the dishes that looked pretty good.

"Donald, it's your turn to order." Shu Shu gave the electronic menu to Donald.

Hearing Shu Shu's words, Donald looked up, the corners of his mouth curling up with a tender smile. "Won't you order a few more?"

"I've already ordered a lot, but those all are for me and Synthia to eat. If you want to eat, you order yourself." Shu Shu said. Synthia had a small appetite, so it did not matter if he shared some of the dishes he had ordered with Synthia. However, even if Donald wanted to eat something he ordered, a beastman's appetite was too big, and the dishes wouldn't be enough.

Donald saw admiration for him in Shu Shu's eyes, but the admiration did not contain any ambiguous feeling. He mentally sighed. The time was indeed too short after all.

If the time was a bit longer, he would definitely be able to get this sub-beastman's favorable impression and also make him eat his beast bead . . . . Donald took the electronic menu, but his mind was not on the menu at all.

Him approaching Shu Shu was premeditated.

After marrying the crown prince, this crown princess lived in the seclusion of his own home and seldom came out. He didn't even go to school or contact any of his friends . . . or maybe he simply didn't have any friends. Anyway, it was very difficult to approach him, but they still found a way.

The crown princess had a classmate called Synthia, and it could be said that Synthia's family was a mess.

After they investigated the situation of Synthia's family, they found a mine owner from a remote planet and thought of a way to make him meet Viscount Morton.

This mine owner was willing to give Viscount Morton a large sum of money just to be able to take Synthia as his wife . . . . Such a lure, Viscount Morton absolutely couldn't refuse it. In addition, someone intentionally or unintentionally mentioned in front of Viscount Morton that he had better married Synthia off, so as to avoid Synthia retaliating against him in the future . . . . Viscount Morton was even more eager to "get rid of" Synthia.

Taking advantage of the newly-wed crown princess who completely stopped paying attention to his old classmate, the Mortons was going to send Synthia away to marry on a remote planet that was difficult to contact from the capital star . . . . At that time, not to mention that they could get a large sum of money, they could also make Synthia unable to retaliate against them. It's great, wasn't it?

After discussing the price with that mine owner, Viscount Morton then locked Synthia up, waiting for that mine owner to leave the capital star and take Synthia away.

At this time, they tackled another task.

Among Donald's comrades, there was a hacker expert. That man might be at his wit's end against the defense system of the Imperial palace, but he could easily break through the defense system of Viscount Morton's home. And controlling the Mortons' robots was practically a very, very simple thing for him.

Synthia at last had an opportunity to contact Shu Shu, and when Shu Shu went to save Synthia, Donald, very naturally, appeared before Shu Shu . . . . Donald tapped on his communication device a few times, and when he thought of Viscount Morton, the corners of his mouth curled up with a wisp of a sardonic smile.

Viscount Morton could have never thought that his fear would land him to his present plight. Anyway, it was an opportunity for someone who wanted to approach Shu Shu, right?

After he approached Shu Shu by means of this matter, he began to implement his own plan-seducing Shu Shu.

He was outstanding in appearance, strong in strength, and very good at pleasing sub-beastmen. In the past, as long as he took a fancy to any sub-beastmen, they all soon would be caught by him. Unfortunately, although Shu Shu had a good opinion on him now, but he remained unmoved . . . .

The time was really too short . . . .

Donald chose the "please do not disturb" option on the menu with some regret. After that, he took out a few tiny flying robots that were no bigger than a fingernail.

He waved his hand, and all those tiny robots flew into the air.

"What are those?" Shu Shu always had sharp ears and keen eyes, so he naturally found these little things immediately and curiously watched them fly by.

"Micro-robots for taking pictures and shooting videos. I finally have a chance to come to the Imperial Plaza to eat, so of course I must photograph the whole thing." Donald looked at Shu Shu, all smiles.

Shu Shu glanced at those micro-robots that were flying around the room or had planted themselves on the surrounding walls and nodded in understanding.

One of his former owners was a photography maniac. No matter what he was doing, he would take a photo and send it to his microblog or his circle of friends. Shu Shu didn't expect that Donald also have this kind of hobby.

Only, was it necessary to use so many micro-robots just to take some souvenir photos?

Shu Shu looked at Donald with some doubts, but he did not know that at this time, the anchor of a very lively room on the star network's largest live broadcast platform suddenly disappeared from sight, and then the view switched to the situation inside their room.

The anchor of that room was a sub-beastman actor who was very famous in the Beastman Empire. He was originally singing a song and suddenly got disconnected. His fans were all very dissatisfied, but before they had a chance to question the live broadcast platform, they suddenly discovered that the scene had changed into a sub-beastman who actually looked exactly the same as the crown princess.

No, this was not the case of looking exactly the same, ah. This was clearly the crown princess.

So the sudden change of the live broadcast scene was in fact giving them an Easter egg? Letting them have a chance to see the crown princess' daily life?

"Aaaah! That's the crown princess, ah! After the wedding, I finally saw him again!"

"Why did Momo stop singing?"

"The place where the crown princess is staying . . . . That's the Imperial Plaza, right? You look at that decoration. It's really so luxurious!"

"I can actually watch the live broadcast of the crown princess dining with others, ah! It's great!"

. . . . . .