chapter 77

77. Giving Birth to a Natural Enemy

Shu Shu had seen the videos and photos of Edgar in his egg days that Ian had shown him, and he was aware that the egg was able to move. However, it had been a while since he had given birth to the egg, and the egg had never moved before.   

Now that the egg in his hands suddenly moved, it actually made Shu Shu have a feeling of not knowing what to do. His whole hands shook, nearly making the egg roll down from his hands.

"Be careful!" Jones immediately exclaimed. The surrounding fallen beasts also stared at Shu Shu, but they did not dare to make a sound, lest their voices were too loud and scared Shu Shu and made Shu Shu accidentally drop the egg in his hands.

This was currently the only egg in the entire Fallen Beast Planet! If these men had lived outside, many of them would have already had a whole bunch of children and grandchildren. Yet now, they had not seen any little beastman or sub-beastman for several years or maybe several decades . . . .

They were all waiting anxiously for the child in this egg to come out, okay!

Shu Shu did not really drop the egg after all and soon held it steady.

Seeing this scene, everyone simultaneously sighed with relief, and Jones even said, "Shu Shu, be more careful. The egg can move, which indicates that he can soon break the shell. During this period, you must be doubly careful." There were not many medical equipment in this place, and it would be bad if the child was born prematurely!

The fallen beasts, hearing Jones’ words, nodded in succession. At this moment, a huge snake head drilled out of the hole entrance.

Although Edgar had been staying inside the dugout, but he always paid attention to the sound of activity outside and naturally heard Jones’ words too.

The egg could move? His child could move? It went without saying that Edgar hurriedly stretched his head out, trying to take a look at the child without taking consideration of his wounds at all.

That was the child of him and Shu Shu!

Edgar suddenly appeared, and the fallen beasts outside, except Reynolds, all subconsciously stepped back.

In some respects, the fallen beasts were even more sensitive than the beastmen. In addition, Edgar had more or less still been able to keep himself under control in the capital star, but now his aura was clearly exposed . . . . Reynolds rapped the ground with his tail resentfully as he stared at Edgar somewhat gloomily—Chris, he was not afraid one bit; as a result, Chris' son actually made him feel threatened, which was truly upsetting to think about.

What made his mood even worse was that Chris’ son already had children, while he himself had never experienced a husband’s life at all . . . . Reynolds moved closer to Jones’ side and started licking Jones’ face—he could only satisfy his mouth addiction now.

"Are you a wolf or a dog, ah?! Slobbering my whole face all day long." Jones pushed the wolf's head away. When they had just been reunited, he indulged Reynolds' desire to get close to him, but now . . . he really couldn’t stand getting his face licked into a pool of saliva regularly.

"Edgar, you can move?" In the meantime, Shu Shu was pleasantly surprised when he saw Edgar. Edgar was able to move now, and he would definitely get better and better next.

Edgar nodded, staring at Shu Shu's face without blinking. He very much wanted to imitate Reynolds and licked Shu Shu’s face, but . . . . Edgar just flicked out his snake tongue, and Shu Shu already gave him a wide berth. Shu Shu was not afraid of Edgar's body, but he was still a bit unused to the snake tongue—he had always thought that the snakes were the most terrible when they flicked their tongues in and out because, more often than not,  they would immediately pounce on the prey after doing this!

However, him avoiding Edgar looked pretty bad, so Shu Shu stroked Edgar's head, "You can rest assured that I’m already less and less afraid of you. Inevitably, there’ll be one day when I’ll be completely unafraid of you!"

Edgar: ". . . . . ." We already had two children together; was it really fine for you to be like this?

But soon, Edgar had no time to continue feeling mixed up over this because the egg in Shu Shu’s arms moved again.

Lying down beside Shu Shu and watching the egg in Shu Shu’s arms roll around, Edgar vividly felt that he was about to become a father and have a child.

The child came so suddenly, and a lot of things happened immediately after he came. The time Edgar spent with him was really not much, but now, seeing him move and smelling his scent, Edgar nevertheless felt nice and warm.

This was the continuation of his bloodline, his treasure.