Chapter 9

He met my gaze and one side of his mouth turned up in a half grin. "Yeah, me either." About that time, Y/N's head snapped over to me, like she heard me or felt that I was there. "Cooolllbbbyyy, you're home!" She let Kat go, and started quickly trying to make her way to me. She slipped when her feet hit the tile. I lunged forward to catch her but she caught herself on the counter top. She started laughing like a crazy person. "I got this baaaabbyyy." She said, smiling at me stupidly. I couldn't help but smile back. She was just so cute. "You're drunk." I replied, as she crookedly walked up to me. "Nooouuuuhhh," She shook her head as she said it, trying to mimic the stupid voice that I used with Brennen. I laughed, and pulled her close to me. "Yeah, you're definitely drunk." I leaned down and pressed my lips to her, keeping one arm around her waist, while I put the other on the back of her head. I could feel her relax into me, her hands going up to rest on my chest. Her nails dug into me, and I broke the kiss, nipping at her bottom lip. I brought my hand away from her head, and trailed it down her side to ass. I cupped her, and brought her more fully against me so that she could feel what she was doing to me. Her cheeks, already red from drinking and dancing, reddened a little bit more, and her eyes widened. I smirked at her, the corner of my mouth going up just a little. "Baby, we have companyyyy." She whispered, looking around embarrassed. I looked around too. All of the other guys were preoccupied as well. Corey and Devyn were dancing slowly to a fast song, her back pressed up against him, his arms around her waist. Jake and Tara were making out on the couch. Serena and Brennen were talking and occasionally kissing on the other side of the couch. Sam and Kat, on the other hand, were going at hot and heavy where he had her pressed up against the wall on the far side of the room. "Oh," Y/N exclaimed, when she caught sight of them. I chuckled. "Maybe you and Kat shouldn't be dancing like that while we're watching." I replied, my voice getting rough. She slapped my arm. "We didn't know you guys were here." I laughed. "I'm glad you didn't." Looking away from her and back to where Sam and Kat were, I yelled across the room. "Hey Samueeeel!" He broke his mouth away from Katrina's and looked back at me, irritated. I laughed. "You can't f*ck on my living room wall brother!" Everyone started laughing and Kat blushed, pushing Sam back a little. Sam ran his hand through his blonde hair, a bit his bottom lip. "Damn it, Colby...that was fun for you wasn't it?" I nodded, and raised my eyebrows for a second. "Yeah, it really was." He scrubbed his face with his hands, then leaned back in to kiss Kat quickly. He took her hand and they sat on the couch with the others, her on his lap. "The happy couple needs to come join the rest of us!!" Serena yelled, jumping up and grabbing Y/N hand, dragging her back to the couch. I smiled at them, and followed. I fell down on the couch between Brennen and Sam. Y/N was next to Serena, but she crawled...literally crawled over her and Brennen to climb on my lap. When she reached Brennen, he held his hands up, looking at me, his eyes wide, eyebrows raised. Her ass, in those short little shorts, was literally almost in his face. "I'm not looking." He said, staring at me. I laughed and reached over to help pull her towards me. She got situated in my lap and laid back. "Thank you baby." She gave me a drunken kiss on the cheek. This was going to be an interesting night. "You guys wanna play a game?" Sam asked, before taking a swallow of Katrina's drink. I shrugged. "Depends on the game Sam. Not quite ready to summon any demons yet, after Ireland." "oooo no, let's not talk about that." Y/N exclaimed, sitting up a little. Sh*t, she was going to have to sit still or everyone was going to have to leave. I grabbed her hips and situated her again. Sam rolled his eyes. "No, not anything like that. Even I'm not ready for that again. Not yet anyways." I gave a short laugh. "Alright, what did you have in mind then? I don't think the girls need to drink too much more." "Says who?" Serena exclaimed, sitting forwards on the couch. "Bro, I'm good!" She looked around at the others, including Y/N. "What do you ladies think? Can we drink more or are we done?" Y/N raised her fist in the air. "MORE!" They all yelled together. I shook my head. "Whatever." I said, resignedly.  "It's your headache babe," I said to Y/N, as I ran my fingers through her hair. "I'm fine Colby." She looked back at me and smiled, her eyes lighting up. Damn she was beautiful. How did I get so lucky? "Okay beautiful, let's get it then." I replied, looking towards Sam. "What do you think?" He shrugged. "Uum...Mafia?" Kat shook her head. "Nope, not drunk enough but too drunk fer that." She slurred just a little. Sam laughed. "Okay, how about Never have I ever?" Everyone agreed. Jake jumped up and grabbed the bottles that were scattered around the room. "We might have one full bottle, between all three." He said, examining the remaining liquid. "I got another bottle of Jack in the cabinet." I said, pointing towards the kitchen. "3rd one from the fridge, in the back." Jake jogged to the kitchen and found the bottle. "Shot glasses?" He asked. I motioned to the table in front of us. "The girls already laid them out for us." He sat back down and Sam poured 5 shots. "We'll have to share glasses." He said. "Okay, Never have I ever..." He rubbed his chin, thinking.