Chapter 91

"We're gonna have a baby!" She leaned over talking to my stomach. "Hi there little one. I'm your Auntie S. I'm going to spoil you rotten." I laughed, shaking my head. "Thank you S. I love you so much." She looked up at me, with her head down by my stomach. "I love you too baby." She stood up, and pulled me up with her. "You ready to tell everyone else?" She asked me, as we walked to the door. I nodded, with a slight grimace. I assumed that everyone would be supportive, but it was still nerve wracking. "We just gotta wait for Kat and Elton, then Colby and I can tell everyone. So keep quiet about it, okay?" She nodded with a huge excited grin, and we walked back into the living room. When she passed Colby, she grabbed him around the waist, making him gasp from the force of her hug. He caught my eye and smiled, while he hugged her back. "Congratulations." She whispered, before letting him go and taking a seat on the couch next to Devyn. Somehow, the girls were all on the couch talking, while the guys were standing around the room talking. The door opened and Kat walked in, followed by Elton. "Look who I found standing in the hallway lurking!" She exclaimed. Elton gave her a look, and she laughed. They came in and everyone greeted everyone. I was getting confused as to had already hugged who. "Okay, okay, can we get everyone to sit down please?" Colby's deep voice rang out over the room. "Yes daddy," Brennen replied, and went to sit next to Serena. Everyone else laughed, but Colby and I exchanged looks, while Sam and S turned their faces away. Colby cleared his throat, and I stood next to him, taking his hand. I twisted his ring with my finger, fidgeting because I was nervous. "We asked you guys to come over because we have some very important news that's going to affect all of you. You are all a big part of our lives and we hope that you will continue to be." He took a deep breath and looked at me. I squeezed his hand. He pulled away and then wrapped his arm around my shoulders, drawing me close to him. "What's going on brother? This feels intense." Corey said, his brows drawing together. Devyn was chewing her lip quietly, while Jake and Tara just stared at us intently. Brennen was looking from Colby's face to mine, maybe trying to guess what was happening. I don't really know. Sam and Serena sat there with a little know it all smile on their faces...course they did. Elton was leaned back against the couch, his arms crossed over his chest, chewing his bottom lip and watching Colby's face. "Just spit it out Colby." He said gruffly, and then nodded to me. "Or let y/n do it one." I gulped. I suppose I really should speak up, and not just let him deal with it alone. These were my friends too.  "Elton, shut up. I'm working on it." Colby replied, shooting him a glare. "I can do it baby." I said softly, looking up at him. His eyes met mine, and softened. "Are you sure? I don't mind." My hand went instinctively to my stomach and I nodded. "I want too." I heard someone gasp and I looked towards the sound, meeting Kat's eyes. Her gaze went from my hand on my stomach and back to my eyes. Her hand went over mouth and her eyes widened in shock. I snatched my hand away from my stomach. "What? Kat, what's wrong?" Devyn asked her, looking from me to her. "Kaaat," Sam said in a low voice. "Let them do it." She looked at him, realizing that he already knew, and sat back removing her hand from her mouth. I cleared my throat, as I felt Colby's arm tighten around me in support. "Okay, um...well, we have something to tell you." "Colby already said that." Jake spoke up. Colby shot him a glare and he pursed his lips and propped his leg on the coffee table. "I was just saying." "Anyways, uh, while we were in Kansas, I had to go to the hospital for something and," "Oh my God, what happened?" I held my hand up, stopping the onslaught of hospital questions. Probably shouldn't have said that but too late now. "I just felt sick, and I was throwing up, so Colby took me to the hospital. The doctor there told us that....told us that" My hand went back to my stomach. I couldn't help it. "I'm 2 months pregnant." I said it so fast that the words almost formed into one. "What?" Corey asked, furrowing his brows. I took a deep breath, preparing to repeat myself. "We're going to have a baby. Y/N is two months pregnant." Colby spoke up for me. "Oh," Devyn's soft voice was the first one that I heard. She looked shocked, her eyes wide. Everyone in the room was silent for a few seconds before, "I don't like babies...but I guess I'll make an exception for yours. It better not start any shit with me though." Jake...he just....I started laughing so hard, I snorted, clamping my hand over my mouth. Leave it to Jake. Everyone laughed a little at that and then everyone started talking, then tension broken. "That's actually really cool." Corey said, looking a little awestruck. Devyn nodded, smiling. "We're gonna have a baby, we're gonna have a baby," S, Kat, and Tara were chanting and smiling at us. Brennen got up to hug Colby. "Didn't think this would happen this soon, but I'm happy for you brother." "Thanks brother." Colby replied. "I didn't either, but I'm happy." "That's all that matters." Elton got up and hugged me, looking me in the eyes when he pulled back. "Are you ready for this?" I nodded at him, feeling the tears stinging my eyes. "Then I'm happy for you."