Chapter 135

"Serena said that we can't look at it yet because she's doing some sort of gender reveal thing for us." Colby told him, looking kind of pissed off himself. It's not that we didn't want to do the gender reveal, it was just so so hard having the information that we had been waiting for right in our hands, and not being able to see it. "Awww," Sam pouted. "But I wanted to know!" S shook her head laughing at all of us. "No, you'll find out soon enough."  She stuffed the envelope in her purse and grabbed my hand. "Come on, last minute wedding details!" Literally, the next 3 weeks were full of checking and rechecking every last detail that Serena had finished for the wedding, just to make sure that everything went smoothly. The day before the wedding, we were having the rehearsal at the beach. The minister agreed to meet us there at 6. Brennen and Serena were late, because Serena couldn't find her purse. I took Colby's car with my Mom, because he had a meeting. He took an Uber that got stuck in traffic. It might have officially been the worst rehearsal ever...until we finally got things started. As I stood barefoot on the beach across from Colby, rehearsing our parts, I got emotional and almost couldn't speak. We decided to not say our vows until the day of, so that it will be the first time that we hear them. I couldn't wait to pour my heart out to this man. We finished up in no time really, and headed to the rehearsal dinner at The Palm Los Angeles steak house. Considering that the reception would be held on the beach tomorrow, this was the only time we would be in a fancy restaurant with our friends. Everyone stopped by their places and spruced up a bit, I mean, it was a fancy place. Colby walked out wearing his black button up shirt, and baby blue tie to match. "Isn't that your tie for tomorrow?" I asked, eyeing it and smiling a little. He blushed and nodded. "It is but I figured that it would work well for tonight too." I leaned up for a soft kiss. "It looks amazing." "You look amazing." He whispered back, his eyes trailing up and down my body. I was wearing a basic little black dress with a split up the side. It fit well, especially considering that my body was starting to fill out a little with the baby. The dress hugged to my hips, where it used to be just a little bit loose. The dinner was fantastic, but I'm not sure that the staff will want us back. We were loud, the others drinking a little too much, laughing and singing, reminiscing on past times. My mom got to meet Mike, Kevin, Jake, Tara, Elton, Corey, and Devyn. I think she might have a little crush on Kevin...which is funny since all of his fans call him Dad. I was not calling him Dad. I had an amazing time, and I still really enjoyed watching my mom interact with all of my friends. Colby and I had decided to keep the tradition of not spending the night together until after the wedding. I know it's dumb, all things considered, but it was part of the wedding. I stopped at our apartment with my mom, letting her inside, while I stayed outside to tell Colby goodnight. He was going to stay next door at Sam's. I turned to him, automatically bringing my arms up around his neck, his lips connecting to mine. I still felt at home in his arms, at peace. "Are you nervous?" He asked, his voice rough, when he broke the kiss. I shook my head. "Surprisingly no. I can't wait." His smile matched my own. "Me either. I can't wait to see you in your dress. I can't wait to make you mine forever." I looked up into his eyes. "I'm already yours forever Colby. Always remember?" I would have melted right on the spot, if it were humanly possible, from the heat in his blue eyes. They were smoldering. "Always." He said, before crashing his mouth against my own again. His arms came around my waist, his hands fixing themselves on my hips, as he held me against his body. I couldn't breath when he pulled away. "I'm thinking this whole staying apart tonight is stupid. I can just join you in there." He nodded towards the apartment. I shook my head. "No, we agreed. I want you too." I looked at him biting his lip, and slowly releasing it. Damn you Colby. "I mean, I really want you too...but no. My mom is in there anyways, and I do not want her hearing anything. Besides," I snagged him by his shirt, pulling him even closer. "The anticipation makes it better," I replied, grinning up at him. His hands tightened on my hips, then Sam's door opened. Both of our heads turned to see Kat coming out, with Sam holding the door open. "Oh hey guys. You coming in brother?" Colby groaned, then looked back at me. He kissed me softly, letting his lips linger against mine just a little longer. "If I don't go in there right now, I'm not going too. Goodnight, my soon to be bride." He held my hand until he stepped inside Sam's door. "Always." Then he let me go and walked past Sam. Sam smirked at him, then turned to me with a grin. "Goodnight y/n. Get some rest. It's your big day tomorrow." He gave me a quick hug, then waited for me to go inside my apartment, before he went inside his own. I checked on my mom, poking my head around the door. She was lying in bed, already dressed for bed, and saw me, motioning me in with her hand. I went to her and hugged her tight. "I'm so glad you're here Momma. I've enjoyed this time with you." I felt her shoulders jerking so I leaned back to look at her. "Are you crying?" I asked, shocked. She nodded, her face streaked with tears. "But why?" She gasped a little, trying to catch her breath.