Chapter 12 Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning and kept my eyes closed. My head was pounding and my stomach was churning. I knew that if I opened my eyes, the room would be spinning. Why did I always drink so much? Oh yea, cuz I had fun. I cracked my eyes, noticing that Colby must have closed the curtains before he went to bed. I looked to his side of the bed. The blanket was pulled up to his waist, leaving his bare back exposed. He was sleeping on his stomach, the pillow over his head. I slowly leaned up and over, laying across his back, careful not to wake him. His body heat was comforting. I kissed his back then slowly sat up. The room wobbled a little but not too bad. Okay, time to find the Tylenol. Putting my legs over the side of the bed, I noticed the Tylenol bottle sitting on my bedside table with a bottle of water. My heart swelled and I smiled to myself. How freaking sweet was that? I popped a couple of the pills in my mouth and washed them down with the water. Hopefully, they would kick in soon. Deciding that coffee might help, I drug myself up and out the bedroom, making my way to the kitchen. When I came out of the hallway, I noticed that everyone was still here. I didn't see Sam and Kat...or Jake for that matter. Maybe they went home. But why would Tara still be here without Jake. Wait...What? I walked closer to Brennen. There was something in his hair...was that peanut butter? Serena was laid over on his should, and it seemed to be on her face too, from where she was laying on him. It was smeared all over his face and in his hair. "Oh my God." I said quietly. I looked at the others to see what might have been done to them. Corey had the classic drawings on his face. A mustache, some sideburns, and the words "Don't fall asleep first B*tch," written on his forehead and across his face. Devyn looked safe. I was beginning to think the girls weren't pranked. Thank God. Tara looked fine. I checked the guest room and saw Sam and Kat lying in the bed, still sleeping. They looked normal...and Colby had looked normal...This was a Sam and Colby thing. The guys were going to be pissed. I laughed, making my head hurt a little more from the motion. I put my hand to my head to steady it. "Oh God." I really didn't feel good. "So, where the hell is Jake? What did these idiots do?" I said quietly to myself. The apartment isn't that damn big. I went up the stairs to the loft to check but no one was there. Going back down, I noticed something purple through the blinds to the balcony. "Oh no, they didn't!" I exclaimed. I rushed to the balcony glass door and slid it open. There was Jake, wrapped in a big purple comforter. Literally rolled up in it, like a burrito. How did he sleep through that? He had a penis drawn on his cheek, the tip at his open mouth. I started giggling, unable to help myself. They really were children. Their XPLR logo was across his forehead and then their signatures on his other cheek. I couldn't see if they had done anything else since he was in the blanket. I shook my head and closed the door. What was I supposed to do? He would wake up eventually. I turned around and saw S shifting a little. Her eyes fluttered open and she stretched and yawned. "What time is it?" She asked, then wiped the side of her face, looking at her hand. "What the f*ck is this?!" She exclaimed, holding her hand towards me. I started laughing, louder this time. She looked at Brennen's face and scooted away from him. "Is that shit? What the hell y/n?!" I couldn't stop laughing. "I did-didn't do th-that!" I stuttered out from in between gasping laughs. She was mad. She got up and stomped off to the bathroom to clean up, glaring at me on her way out. I just laughed harder, holding my stomach. I actually felt better now. I guess laughter is the best medicine. I kept giggling while I walked back to my bedroom. Colby had turned over now and was lying on his back, one arm thrown over his gorgeous face. I laid back down on the bed, and snuggled up to him, throwing one arm around his waist, and laying my head on his chest. I felt his arm go up and around me, pulling me closer to him. I sighed in contentment, enjoying the weight of his arm, and the feel of his skin. "Good morning Beautiful." I heard that deep, raspy voice that I loved so much. "Good morning Handsome." I replied, kissing his chest. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I feel a lot better now. Thank you for the meds and the water." He squeezed me to him. "Of course baby girl. You know I got you." He stretched his legs out, shifting a little. "Besides, I wasn't so sure that you would be functional this morning." I leaned my head up and propped my arm across his chest, looking at him. "What did you and Sam do to the other guys, Colby?" His eyes widened. "Oh Sh*t!" A big smile crept across that gorgeous face. "I forgot about that. Are they awake?" I shook my head. "No, the only one up is Serena and she's pissed." I giggled. He looked confuse, his brow furrowing. "Why? We didn't get the girls." "Because she was sleeping on Brennen, you dork! She's covered in peanut butter now!" He closed his eyes. "She's going to kill me, isn't she?" I patted his chest and leaned up, kissing his lips. "Probably." He grabbed me around the waist. "Better make the most of my last few minutes of life then." He said, smiling up at me. I laid my lips on his, kissing him slowly, making is last. He rolled over so that he was on top. "COLE ROBERT BROCK!" The door burst open.