Chapter 110

"I'm sorry. It just slipped out...but look at her!" He got down on the floor, closer to the TV. "Your dancing got better though." He teased, looking back at me and winking. This was torture. I had to endure about 3 hours of it, before we eventually ran out of videos and pictures. "Can I make copies of some of these?" Colby asked my mom. "The pictures or the videos?" "Both." He replied, looking at me with a wicked grin. "These are NOT coming back to LA with us Colby." He shrugged. "Well, these aren't, but the copies are." I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. "I hate you." I said, eyes still closed. I felt his lips press against mine, and of course, I immediately relaxed into the kiss. "You love me." He said, breaking away. I glared at him just a little. Making sure my mom wasn't looking, I flipped him off. He just laughed. "Oh, I forgot to ask. My friend that I was telling you about earlier, the twin Kristie. She wants to hang out at The Ozone tonight. Do you want to go?" I asked, as the thought popped back into my mind. "Yeah sure, I would love to meet some of your old friends. Give me a little insight into who you used to be...but what is The Ozone exactly?" I huffed out a breath. "You literally just watched a lot of who I use to be...and it's like a tiny club. A hole in the wall." "No, I just watched who you are. You're still that girl. Just a little older. What time do we need to leave?" It's not the weekend so they only stayed open till midnight, usually getting busy around 9..."I'll text Kristie and ask her." He nodded. "Okay, sounds good. What do you wanna do till then?" "Why don't you show him around town, sweetie?," My mom suggested. "Why? There's literally nothing here. A bunch of trees and fields." "Oh, stop. Just go." Colby grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the bedroom. "What are you doing?" I asked, in shock. Only one thing that he usually pulls me towards the bedroom for and that wasn't happening with my mom literally right there. "We have to change if we're going to ride around town. We're still in our pajamas." "Oh," I replied, looking down at my clothes. "Okay." I found a basic outfit, white t-shirt with Led Zeppelin on the front, and a pair of ripped blue jean shorts, with checkered black and white Vans. I glanced over to Colby to see what he was wearing. He literally looks good in anything. I don't get it. I would probably hate him if I didn't love him, just out of jealousy. He had on a pair of gray and white checkered pants, a black Motley Crue t-shirt, with basic black Vans. I realized that I was staring again, so I glanced away before he caught me. "Ready?" He asked me, picking up his chains and slipping them on. "Yeah, there's really nothing to see, but let's go." We rode around the small town, me pointing out little things, like the Wal*Mart, the CVS, the library. "Oh there's the football stadium for the high school...got busted under those bleachers a few times." I said, pointing. He cut his eyes to me. "Busted for what?" He asked, smiling. "Hmm...making out a few times, and smoking once." He put his hand to his chest in fake astonishment. "You smoked?! I can't believe you!" I laughed at his over dramatization. "I tried to fit in with the 'cool, bad kids'. It was a mistake. They stink and I coughed so hard, my chest hurt for a couple of days. Never touched the things after that. Plus, my Mom crawled my ass so hard...it wasn't worth it." He pulled the car into the stadium and parked, unbuckling his seat belt. "What are you doing?" I asked him, confused. "Let's go look around." "Ooookay..." I was seriously confused. It's just a football stadium and it as probably locked up anyways. He took my hand in his as we walked towards the gate. "It's locked." I said, picking up the padlock from the chain that was around the bars. "And? When has that ever stopped me? Do you not remember who I am?" He wiggled his eyebrows, earning a giggle from me. "Oh, what the hell?" I exclaimed, putting my foot in his hand, so he could hoist me over the gate. He jumped up, pulling himself over, while I enjoyed the view of those biceps flexing. Damn. He dropped to the ground beside me. "Let's go." He replied, holding his hand back out to me. We took the stairs leading up the bleachers, then walked up to the top. It wasn't that high, considering we were a small town, but it was high enough. He sat down, pulling me beside him. "So did you actually watch any games when you came here?" He asked, twirling my hair around his finger. "Yeah, sometimes. Mostly, me and my friends gossipped about which guy was cuter, and where the party would be after. There wasn't a lot to do here, and we usually used alcohol and weed to make things more fun." I shrugged. "Not my best days but there you go." He laughed a little. "I know how that is." He wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me closer to him. "Guess we were stupid kids huh?" "I guess so." I said, leaning my head back against his shoulder. A siren went off suddenly, making us both jump. A loud voice from a radio speaker blared across the stadium. "You are trespassing and need to leave the premises now! I repeat, you are trespassing and need to leave the premises now." "Oh shit, I'm not going back to jail!" Colby replied, as we both jumped up, running down the bleachers. We made it the gate and hopped back over it, hiding behind cars, while we tried to run back to ours.