Chapter 72

She wasn't moving and her body was just lying there limply. My eyes snapped back to Johnny. "I'll kill you, you sick f*ck!" My throat tore with the intensity of my scream. He had gotten close to me, while I was preoccupied with y/n. Now he was almost in front of me, and his fist connected with my jaw before I even saw it coming. My body slammed against the wall, and I saw stars burst behind my eyes. Normally, that probably would've laid me out, but the anger and hate that I felt towards him right now was keeping me going. I launched myself towards him, grabbing him around the waist. We both hit the ground hard but I didn't stop. I knew that if I gave him half a second, I wouldn't gain the advantage back. So I rolled myself on top of him and just started punching. Anywhere that I could get a hit in, I took it. His face, his sides, I think I even hit in the neck once. The most satisfying thing to me in that moment was hearing the crunch of his nose, as my knuckles connected with it, warm blood bursting out over my fingers. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dylan scoop y/n up. She was safe. Relief swept through me, before Johnny hit me so hard, I felt my lip split and my head swing sideways from the force. He shoved me off of him, and I stood as quickly as I could, trying to shake the cobwebs from my head, backing up. "Little Colby thinks he can take me down now?" He laughed, sounding like he belongs in a mental institution. "Same little Colby. Don't you get it by now?" Johnny advanced on me slowly, and I continued to back up, circling the room, looking for my opening. "You will never be better than me, no matter how hard you try. You stole just like I do, you bullied people, just like I do. What would y/n think of her knight in shining armour if she knew the truth?" Anger flared up in me again, my hands shaking as I clenched my fists. "She does know, you piece of shit. She knows everything. I didn't do those things because I wanted too. I did them because you made us. We were stupid kids and you took advantage of it." He just smiled at me, and wiped the blood from his broken nose.  "I'm not a kid anymore Johnny. And She's better than you. She would never touch you." His eyes shot daggers at me, before he controlled it and laughed again. "Oh, you did do good with her, didn't you? She's a hot little piece of ass. Fiery too. Bet she's a right little firecracker in bed...too bad I couldn't find out without the drugs." I lost it. I knew there was something wrong with her but I didn't know what. He f*cking drugged her?! He knew that would make me break and he was ready for me. "You sonofabitch," I growled out, and launched myself at him again. He caught me around the middle, picked me up, and slammed me back down onto the old wooden floor, effectively knocking the breath from my body. I sucked in, trying to gain control, but I knew what was about to happen. Johnny had nothing to lose. He was about to kill me. As I struggled to breath, he stood over me, placing one leg on either side of my head. "You should've just played nice Colby. Been part of the group like before. We could've had fun." The heel of his foot connected with the side of my face, and my head snapped sideways, ringing in my ears. Oh f*ck, that hurt. I struggled to sit up, but he pushed his foot down on my chest, making it harder for me to breath, and holding me in place. "F*ck you." I gasped out, glaring at him. He smirked at me, and ran his tongue over his top teeth. "We could've had a lot of fun sharing your little girl. I would've treated her right...showed her how good a real man can be." When was he gonna learn that talking about y/n set me off? I felt the adrenaline course through my body again, jump starting my breathing, but I still didn't move. I was waiting. He moved his feet back and kneeled over me so that his ass was above my waist. "A few more minutes and I could've had my fun tonight. There would have been a different reason that she couldn't walk." Okay, usually I would never hit another guy in their weakest spot, but this was a special occasion. I leaned up quickly and screamed in his face, spit flying from my mouth landing on his cheek. At the same time, I swung my arm up in between his legs, hitting him as hard as I could, using every ounce of strength that I had left in me, to crush what he so desperately wanted to violate her with. As the underside of my fist connected, I swear that I felt something pop against my hand. Moving quickly, I shoved him off of me and jumped up, keeping my eyes on him. There was no need though. He was balled up on the ground, his hands holding himself over his boxers. Little whimpers were escaping his mouth. Bringing my foot back, I kicked him as hard as I could in the ribs, one, two, three times, before Dylan busted back through the door, Tessa close behind. He grabbed me under the arms and pulled me back, away from Johnny. I wanted to go back, to keep kicking him, to punch him and feel his skin bust open under my knuckles. I wanted to hurt him as bad physically, as badly as he was going to hurt y/n emotionally. "Stop it Colby!" I was struggling against Dylan's hold, without even realizing it. "Calm the f*ck down brother! It's done. Y/n needs you. She's in the car." That snapped me out of it. I whirled to face him, ignoring Tessa completely. "You left her alone? What the f*ck Dylan?" Not waiting to hear anyone say anything, I took off out the door, towards my car.