F I V E

mikey's pov

I was in the guest room alone since Harvey was called by the king a few minutes ago. I looked down at my belly and smiled. Harvey came in the room looking stressed, afraid and nervous. He sat down next to me and what he said broke my heart.

"Mikey, I need you to listen. Please don't interrupt me" he started and i nodded since we were bonded I could feel his emotions. He felt like crying.

"Andy crossed the border that divides us with the Beaumont pack. The king has requested me to go and get him. Me and 10 more alphas. I'm positive that I wont make it back. As soon as we cross that border there will be alphas waiting. Much stronger ones, ones that I cant fight against. I want you to know that I love you, with everything I am. Never forget that. Ill always love you and our pups so much. Please don't be sad, ill always be with you." tears fell down my face as I shook my head.

"I cant promise that ill make it back alive but ill fight till I take my last breath for you and our pups. Since were bonded you will feel the pain I go through, I have to go now. I love you with all my heart, but before I go..." he started taking off his necklace. That thing is the most precious thing he owns. It had such a special meaning to him.

"I want you to have this. Wear it everyday, only take it off to sleep ok?" I nodded and he wiped my tears away. He leaned in and kissed me when we pulled away he kissed my stomach two times. He stood up and left the room.

Am I really going to lose the person that i love the most? Why?!! I thought be wasn't a border guard anymore. I thought he would stay here with me!

About an hour passed when I felt, nervousness and fear. I heard a voice inside my head.

'I'm about to cross the border, remember, I love you'

I was crying so hard that I couldn't even respond. Another few minutes passed when I felt a pain in back. As if someone had scratched me. I screamed in pain when I saw other omega and beta servants coming into my room. They were telling me to calm down some asking me what was happening but I was in too much pain. They were tearing my alpha apart.

"What the heck is going on here?!" The king said walking into the room with prince Brooklyn by his side.

"Your majesty, he was screaming so we came to see what was going on" one of them said with fear.

"Michael, your feeling alpha Harvey's pain right" I was just about to answer when I felt the pain slowly going away. No way, please don't tell me Andy is using that! He cant do that! Its this packs top secret, I'm not even supposed to know this. I only know it because he healed me once when i accidentally cut myself when I was picking up the pieces of Andy's mirror. Which he broke when he was angry once. He felt guilty and healed it.

"Y-your majesty..." I started weakly holding my stomach protectively. "Harvey was almost dead, Andy is using that"

"WHAT?!" He yelled and ran out of the room... As I regained my energy again I heard a voice in my head again.

'I'm coming home babe, I'm fine thanks to Andy. I'm sorry for all the pain you felt. I'm sorry for being so weak'

'You are not weak baby and I'm so happy you're coming home. Are you coming with Andy?'

'Uuuuh, no... He told me to run when he healed me. In that moment all I cared about was coming back to you'

'You left Andy there?!'

'yeah... I had too mike, there were two other alphas there. One of them was Ryan Beaumont. The one I told you about a long time ago, the one that used to be my best friend before all the rivalry began. I never understood why though, we didn't do anything that could make them hate us at least I don't think we did'

'Its ok alpha, just hurry up! I miss you'

'Ill be home soon babe, I'm about to cross the border. I think the king will be waiting for me and when he finds out I couldn't bring Andy back he's gonna be pissed. He'll probably lock me up in the dungeons. Especially if he finds out Andy used that'

'Harv, he knows...'

'Well... I'm done for'

'Don't say that'

Ryes pov

The alpha ran away, I would've gone after him but I was too shocked to move. Jack stood beside me watching the little omega amazed as he healed Harvey's wounds. Yes, I know Harvey he used to be my best friend, we would always meet up in the border and just hang out until his pack decided to kill my mother, back to the little omega, I cant believe the strength he has. He took down all of my alphas. He has the ability to heal wounds. The boy fainted and i shook my head.

"Its our chance, grab him" I told jack and he ran to him and picked him up bridal style. After a while walking back to the walls entrance the boy started to slowly wake up.

"Good! your finally awake you can walk by yourself now" I said and signaled jack to let him go but he looked down. Why did he want to help that useless omega.

"Jack he has legs! He can walk on his own!" I said once again and he still kept carrying the boy.

"Why do you want to help him?!" I asked him pissed off.

"Because I'm not like you!!" He yelled and kept walking. What did he mean with that?!

"How dare you talk to me like that?! You do know who you're talking to right?!" I yelled slightly using my alpha voice.

"Yes, I do know! I'm talking to my best friend, at least I think I am. You changed Ryan, you turned out to be just like the abusive perverted guards of this kingdom! Remember just a few years ago when we planned to change this pack and the way they treated omegas and betas?! Where did that Ryan go?! Tell me! Cause trust me, I miss him!"

I just stood there, looking down whilst he kept walking with the weak omega in his hands.