N I N E

*important authors note in the end*

Andys pov

We shifted back into our human forms when we saw harvey doing so. He looked surprised to see me with ryan but still came to me and hugged me tightly. I could see the worry and the fear in his face upon seeing ryan. He bowed and ryan stretched out his hand for him to shake. What the heck is going on?

"Nice to see you again harv" the prince said as they shook hands

"Nice to see you too rye" did he just call him rye? What the heck is going on here? I decided that i would just ask him later because we had some other things to talk about, more important ones.

"So harvey, the reason we came here..." I started but ryan cut me off

"Before you say anything, you have to swear you wont tell anyone that you saw us today" he told harvey

"I swear" harvey swore and we started telling him why we were here.

"Ok so, basically i wont go back to the fowler territory, i dont really have a choice but they offered to bring you and mikey. You will live in the castle with me, you dont have to if you dont want but its better over there harv" i explained leaving some details. He doesnt need to know about that.

"And how do i know they wont treat my omega like trash, he's pregnant andy and you know what the king has told us about them" harvey asked kinda annoyed

"My father is a liar, my father has lied to every single soul on that pack and the beaumonts helped me realize that. Most alphas there are nice, the only ones that are like that are the ones in the dungeons"

"Listen to him harvey, your pups will be better if they grew up here" ryan told him and harvey sighed.

"Im only doing this for you andy, because i care for you and as a thank you for saving my life. Ill be here tomorrow at the same time with my husband" ryan and i nodded and all three of us shifted into our wolf forms and ran back to where we came from. When we got back to the castle the king was waiting for us at the front door.

"How did it go?" He asked us

"Good, they'll come tommorrow" ryan answered. We walked inside and the servants bowed they're head as they saw the king and prince. The showed me around the castle and then took me to my room.

"The servants will bring you clothes and will tell you when dinner is ready, here in this castle we like to have dinner all together and not in they're rooms" the king explained and i nodded with a smile. When they left the room i laid down on my bed. The room was spacious and looked beautiful. Suddenly my thoughts ended up on prince ryan. He's beutiful brown eyes, the way he looks at you with a very serious face, his brown hair, his deep intimidating voice he's literally perfect but i know that its wrong and i shouldnt be thinking this way besides he would never think of me the way i think of him.

There was knock on the door and i told the person to come in. It was a guy that i have never seen before judging by his scent he must be a beta or an omega on suppressants but i think he's a beta.

"Good evening prince andrew, my name is alex and i will be one of your servants. Here is your clothes, change into them and ill be here waiting to take you to the dining room"

"Hello alex, ummm i really hate formality so just call me andy please and thanks for the clothes"

"Well, andy. You better hurry up cause the king is waiting for you" he said and i laughed, i quickly got changed and followed alex into this massive dining room, there were many tables its definitely not like your usual dining rooms. There were also many servants there serving food and as i entered one of them took me to my seat and served my food.

"Thanks" i told her and she just smiled at me. The king stood up and cleared his throat.

"I would like you to meet prince andrew, he will be living here from now on. His friends Michael cobban and harvey cantwell are also coming tomorrow. Please treat them with respect and make them feel welcome. Now all of you serve yourself some food and take a seat in one of the tables" i cant believe how wrong i was about this pack. All my life i lived believing they were the worst pack when truly they are the best. The king has a massive dining room and lets servants and guards eat there alongside him. When in my castle i dont think servants eat properly. Maybe prince ryan has a bit of an attitude and maybe he did offer to kill me but im sure that inside he's nice or atleast he used to be nice.

"So prince andrew, tell us about yourself" prince robbie said

"What exactly do you want to know?" I asked him not knowing what to answer.

"Things you like and dislike maybe since we basically know everything else" he chuckled

"Well i absolutely hate being called Andrew or prince andrew"

"What do you like being called then?" One of the twins asked me. To be honest they are so cute.

"I like being called andy"

"Well we shall start calling you andy then" the king said with a smile.

"Well if you'll excuse me, im actually really tired so if i can im going to my room" i said looking at the king

"Of course, go on ahead boy. Tomorrow you start training so better get some rest"

"Ok thanks"

"Your welcome"

I cant believe i actually lived my whole life believing my dads lies. My training starts tomorrow and to be honest? Im kinda excited. Im not even sure why, but i am.

Ryes pov

As andrew left the dining room i remembered what jack told me when we were bringing him to the dungeons. I cant believe my own best friend would talk to me, the prince, like that. I mean, he could be right though. Im turning out to be just like them, when just a few years ago i swore that when i bacame king i would fire every single guard that mistreated an omega or a beta. I sigh and stand up from the table.

"Excuse me" i say and start heading for my room, i passed in front of Andrew's room and i stopped thinking if i should go in and apologize but i decided not too. Ill see him tommorow anyway, since my father assigned me to be the one that trains him. To be honest, im not looking forward to it since i have to get up really early but i could use this as a chance to apologize to andrew. I was just about to go into my room when i remembered the girl i sent to the dungeon for not doing what i asked. I sighed and walked towards the dungeouns. When i got there all the guards bowed but i ignored them, i walked to the girl's cell and unlocked it.

"Im sorry melissa, i was wrong in sending you here for something as stupid as that. I sincerely apologize" she looked at me with the widest eyes i have ever seen but she still had fear in them. I could tell she was scared of me, she didnt move from where she was still surprised.

"Well if you wanna stay here then-"

"No wait, im going" she cut me off and smiled walking out of the dungeon. I went to my room and finally slept but keeping what jack said in mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so...

Me and chloe (my sis❤❤) have started a new account together. Weve been writing a new book for some time now and the intro is out now. This book is based on a conversation we were having and im absolutely LOVING the way its going.

We would really appreciate it if you could go and give it a read. It would mean the world to me cuz im just loving this book. Chloe and i have spent quite some time on this.

The account is randysbridesmaids and the book is called 'since the day we met'
Again, we would appreciate it if you go and give it a read.

Thanks for reading this and hope you enjoyed this chapter.