T H R E E

Andys pov

"Let me out of here!" I yelled hitting the door continuously. I think you should know, my father locked me inside my room to prevent me leaving again. Ridiculous I know, but my father has always been like this, overprotective. The annoying thing is, that its only with me. He's never like this with brook, just because he's a normal omega. Just because I'm different doesn't mean I have to be treated differently. In any case I should be more free cause I can easily take down an alpha that has average strength.

"No can do prince Andrew. Your father has given me strict orders" a very familiar voice said from the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes at the fact that they sent him because he's too difficult to convince and kept hitting the door. Ignoring the fact that he called me prince Andrew.

"Alpha Harvey please open the door, I promise I won't leave the castle" i said trying to sound as calm as possible but knowing him, he wont be convinced. I'm gonna have to try something different.

"Again, I have been given strict orders my prince" he said and I rolled my eyes at the name. He's my best friend and he knows it annoys me.

"Harvey, you know I hate that" I heard him laugh and I sat down with my back pressed against the door. "Well since you wont let me out why not catch up? We haven't seen each other in a long time. Ever since you were assigned border guard" I said and I heard the door being unlocked. He opened the door and walked in. He raised his eyebrows because I was sat in front of the door. I quickly stood up and hugged him. He closed the door and we walked to my bed. We sat down in it and started talking.

"Andy, you have to be careful when roaming around outside the walls, its more dangerous than you think..." He said and I rolled my eyes for the third time. I sighed

"Can we not talk about that Harv?" He nodded and smiled. "So, how did my personal servant react upon seeing his alpha?" I asked and smiled when I saw him blush.

"Who Mikey? Umm he doesn't know I'm back yet. He cant know, I'm leaving again tomorrow the border cant be left without an actually powerful alpha for long" I gave him a 'seriously?' Look and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion

"That's your excuse? Oh and don't get full of yourself, there are stronger alphas" I said playfully and he hit my arm with a smile.

"I mean if he sees me he'll think I'm back for good and I'm not" I sighed and shook my head in disappointment. I cant believe he still hasn't noticed, or that Mikey hasn't told him yet.

"You need to talk with Mikey" just then we heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked not wanting to let anyone from my family in.

"Its me Mikey, I'm here to bring your diner" I looked at Harvey and smirked at him. He just stood up expecting Mikey to probably hug him.

"Come in!" I said and he came in and set the food in the small table I have not noticing Harvey. Then when he looked up again he saw his alpha standing there with a smile. He went and hugged him tightly but carefully. I knew Mikey wont tell him anything so I have to say something. I cleared my throat to get they're attention

"Mikey don't you have something to tell him?" I said and he looked at me with wide eyes and pulled me outside the room.

"I'm not ready to tell him prince Andy, what if he doesn't want them?" I looked at him shocked

"Two?" He nodded "he will love them Mikey, besides you guys are bonded and a bond is something that cant be broken easily so trust me he'll love them."

"I'm sorry prince but I'm just nervous, how do you know he wont hate me?" He asked looking down.

"Mikey, he's my best friend. We have been since we were kids. He told me he wants pups, and not just with anyone. He said he wants them with you" he looked up with tears in his eyes and i hugged him. He hugged back and when we pulled away he wiped his tears. We went back into the room where Harvey was sat in my bed waiting.

"Can we talk alpha?" Mikey asked and Harvey stood up.

"Of course my omega, what's going on?" Harvey asked him noticing he was crying.

"Harvey darling, were gonna have pups. I'm pregnant" Mikey said looking down waiting for an answer. Harvey was standing there silent. When he looked at me he had tears in his eyes and a huge smile.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He smiled even wider "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said and hugged Mikey carefully and then kissed him. How cute, to bad love doesn't work for me. I'll never be able to have pups as much as I want them.

"But..." Harvey started pulling away from the hug with a sad expression. "Mikey love, I'm going back to guarding the border tomorrow"

"No you're not" a voice said interrupting him. Great, my father is here now.

"I called you here for this reason, your omega is pregnant and needs you by his side. I'm not gonna fire you, don't worry. You will now be a guard inside the castle for the time being." Harvey smiled again and hugged Mikey

"Also, Mikey since you are my personal servant you can use one of the guest rooms, the servant rooms are way too uncomfortable you can stay with him too Harvey" He smiled and nodded my dad didn't really like the idea but I didn't care. He didn't mistreat omegas but he was a bit harsh with servants which is annoying. I'm probably the only nice person in the royal family.

"Andrew follow me I have to talk to you" my dad said and we walked in silence to his office. He's probably gonna lecture me on how I'm not supposed to give servants special treatment or whatever. I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"Andrew what have I told you about giving servants special treatment?"

"He's pregnant father! I'm not gonna leave him in those hideous rooms. His pups and him could get sick."

"And you think I care? Its his problem for getting pregnant in the first place!"

"Father, I'm so tired of you, you have no idea" i said and started walking out of the room.

"Where are you going Andrew?!"

"Somewhere!" I yelled and ran out of the room. You know what? I'm gonna go for a run.