T H I R T Y ~ N I N E

Andy's pov

I woke up this morning next to my amazing husband, i stared at him while he slept for a few minutes probably looking like a creep. I was just about to stand up and go get a shower since rye and i both need one when the door just suddenly opened making me jump.

"Oh! Oh my god! Im sooo sorry mate!" Alex said and i just laughed.

"Its fine umm whats up?" I tiredly said since i had just woken up.

"Well i just came to wake you guys up since its your coronation today but ill leave you to wake up rye... Breakfast will be ready in 10. Maids will help you get ready"

"K thanks alex" i said stretching and yawning right after. Rye started to wake up and alex left the room.

"Babyy come baaack" said rye pulling me down onto the bed again, wrapping his arms around me and his head on my chest. I giggled but sat up again. "Noooo!!" He whined looking like a little kid.

"Rye baby today is your coronation we have to get up" he groaned and sat up grumpily. I sighed and smiled fondly at my childish husband.

Husband.... Ill probably never get used to calling him that. It all happened so fast but i wouldnt change it for the world. I love him and nothing will change that.

"Oh! And just so you know... Its Our coronation baby" he said emphasizing the word our before walking to the bathroom. I blushed and i dont even know why. He just makes me feel special with the littlest things.

~~

We quickly took a shower together and put on some random clothes to go and get breakfast in the dining room. When we got there robbie, the twins, harv and mikey were already at the table and i noticed that alex was sitting at the servants tables. I found it really weird since he was normally eating with us now. I let go of ryes hand and turned to face him. He looked at me with a confused look.

"Uh Im gonna go sit with alex babe" he looked at me weirdly and turned around to see alex at the servants tables.

"Why isnt he sitting with us?" He asked me worriedly and i just shook my head

"I dont know but he's my friend and im kinda worried and if your brother has anything to do with this ill murder him" i told him with an innocent smile and went to sit with alex and two other servants who were there as well.

"Hey umm may i sit here with you guys?" I asked pointing at a chair theyre eyed widened in surprise but still nodded. One even stood up to pull the chair out for me but i didnt let her.

"With all the respect in the world prince andrew but why are you sitting with us instead of your family? We're just servants" alex asked VERY formally knowing it would annoy me and i rolled my eyes playfully and he smiled. The other two finished eating and left to start they're work for the day.

"Come on al, you know how i feel about that, i came because i know something's wrong. Why arent you sitting with us?" He immediately tensed and he looked down. In only seconds tears were threatening to fall but he was trying to hold them back.

"Come here" i opened my arms and he hugged me. He started crying on my shoulder but i didnt really mind. "Everything will be fine" he shook his head.

"Robbie and i had a f-fight, a huge fight. H-he even said he hated me" he kept crying and i just stood up and walked him to my room were i would get ready for the coronation.

"I have to get ready but just tell me exactly what happened and ill listen" he nodded and started talking while i got dressed and all that.

"Look alex... People say stuff when they're angry. Remember that he's going through a lot right now. Let him cool down a bit and im sure he'll come around"

"Yeah but he had never said he hated me be-" the door opened and rye walked in looking gorgeous, I smiled.

"Hi baby!" He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "You ready?" I nodded

"Yeah i just have to put my shoes on" he nodded still hugging me and he closed his eyes. "You smell good" i laughed. I then remembered alex was still here.

"Alex can you pass me my shoes please?" He nodded and went to look for them. Im not even sure where i put them. When he brought them rye let me go and i sat on the bed and put them on. Quickly standing up and taking ryes hand.

"Now let go murder rob and then we'll go to the coronation yeah? Ok!" Alex laughed and rye just gave me a confused look.

~~~
(A

i have no idea what a coronation is like so ill do it REALLY randomly like il write what comes to mind)

My arm was linked to Rye's as we stood in front of an old guy. There was people from the pack gathered here waiting for it to start. I looked around and saw robbie i glared at him and then looked back at rye. The old guy cleared his throat and everyone became silent.

"The long awaited day has arrived... The day were a new king and a new luna are named and for the first time in the history of all packs, our luna belonged to a different pack" rye lets go of my arm and puts it around my waist. I looked up at him with a fond smile and he very quickly kissed my lips making me smile even more.

"To become king and luna there were some things that both of you had to do and now that you have its finally time." He took a small pause.

"Prince ryan, please, a few words for the pack?" Rye nodded and turned around facing the crowd.

"I never expected to become the king so soon. I never expected what would happen but it did and there was nothing i could do about it. I know some of you are still uncomfortable with this since i am too young but i promise with my life that i will try and be the king you all need and the leader you deserve. I will do everything in my power to protect this pack and its people throughout the time of my reign and until the day i die" he turned back to the old man who was now holding a crown on his hands. Rye leant down as the old man put the crown on his head.

"Prince andrew, words for the pack please?" I nodded and turned around. I was nervous not gonna lie but i got this.

"As my husband said i never expected this to happen so fast. When i was back in my home territory i was expected to be king and was trained for so, coming here by accident and having that change was a huge thing for me. I know, some- well most of you dont trust me since im- well was a fowler but i can promise that i will never let this pack or its people down and fulfill my task as luna and hopefully bit by bit ill gain your trust" i turned back around to see rye looking at me with a huge smile on his face. I leant down as he place a crown on my head too. Rye took my hand in his and we turned around facing everyone here.

"Stood before you, king ryan and-" he stopped and turned to us.

"Should i adress you as queen?" He whispered to us and rye nodded fastly not letting me answer.

"Stood before you, king ryan and queen andy!" Everyone started clapping and cheering and we just stood there smiling at everyone. Suddenly rye turned me so i was facing him and kissed me in front of everyone. I smiled and giggled

*********
Soo hey, i just had the scariest expirience in my life.... I unpublished this whole book and i had to upload every single chapter one by one. So sorry if youre notifs blew up😂

SO AS AN APOLOGYYYYY heres a new chapter

Big things coming after this chapter so yeah😂

LOVE YA ALLLLL