F O R T Y ~ S E V E N {last chapter}

(time skip)

"DAAAAAAAD" the boy screamed Causing both of his parents to rush towards him full of worry. The castle was quite big so they didnt know in which room the boy was. as they ran towards the kitchen they saw the boys sitting happily on one of the chairs with his cousin and uncles.

"oh just wanted to let you guys know that uncle brook and uncle jack are here."  the king and luna let out a relieved sigh but of course andy had to lecture his third son.

"Tyler... How many times have i told you not to scream like that?! we thought you were hurt!" the boy rolled his eyes.

"where are your brothers?" ryan asked him and he shrugged. Not knowing where they were

"i dont know... Maybe theyre in the room? want me to call them?" rye and andy shook theyre heads knowing what  he would do if they said yes. Which was scream like he was being murdered. finally the two greeted brooklyn and jack who were stood there watchibg awkwardly as rye and andy lectured theyre 13 year old kid.

michael and Kayden who were turning 16 today were still sleeping in theyre rooms. Andy and jack went to wake up the boys while brook and rye caught uo about everything going on in theyre packs. They were kings after all.

opening the door andy was met with michael sleeping on the floor. Andy being the worried father that he is rushed to him and checked if he was dead. sighing in reliefe when he felt a pulse.

"michael wake up" he said. "michael wake up now!" he then exclaimed causing the boy to groan and open his eyes. He looked at his surroundings with  a confused look and asked why he was on the floor

"you tell me bud" they both laughed.

"happy birthday mike" The boy smiled and hugged his father

"thanks ma" andy looked at him weirdly and michael laughed. michael had always been a really sweet and lovable guy. He is the sweetest 16 year old boy youll meet, but kayden... Kayden was a different story

"kayden please wake up" jack begged

"Fine!! im up.. See? you happy now?" at that same exact moment andy entered the room with michael causing kayden to groan. It was way to early for him to be woken up which causes him an undescribible bad mood, and at those time he didnt want to see anybody. actually, no matter what time he woke uo he always had this bad mood. it was like he was permanently rude and irritated at everything and everyone.

Andy sat at the end of his bed and signalled jack and michael to leave. When they shut the door andy started speaking.

"kayden listen... I know you wont listen anyways but i will still say it. Please try treat your family nicely today. Its your birthday and they came all the way here for you. i know you couldnt care less about me or our family but just for today can you act like you do?" this somehow made kayden feel guilty about how he treated his dads and brothers But he couldnt help it. kayden reminded andy of when rye used to be like this towards him when they met.

Kayden just sighed and got out of bed not saying anything and went to his bathroom. Andy felt like his son didnt love him and didnt appreciate everything he and rye have done for him And it really hurts andy but he knows that maybe someday he will change just like his father did. Rye came in the room and sat next to andy.

"he reminds me of you 17 years ago" rye chuckled and nodded.

"same attitude, but he looks more like you" rye said and andy laughed and agreed.

***

"haaappy birthday to youuuu" everyone cheers and michael smiled and kayden just stand there not showing any emotion in his face. Everyone laughed and celebrated happily. They ate cake and had a very nice dinner as one big family. After dinner all the kids (mikey and harveys kids included) went outside to hang out and probably talk about how annoying theyre parents are.

Meanwhile all the parents where sat in the gigantic living room talking about theyre children. Brooklyn and jack had two, one boy and one girl. mikey and harvey had four, the twin boys and two girls. rye and andy had three boys. after a long chat they went to theyre rooms to sleep but andy and rye went outside to the garden for a bit. They sat next to eachother on the grass and then laid down.

"you know something rye... i couldnt hace asked for a better life. I mean, i have the best husband one could ever ask for, and three boys which i love more than anything. Even with kaydens attitude, even with tyler being just as annoying as his uncle brooklyn, and im glad mike came out beautiful and sweet like me. Im gratefull that we were able to form this amazing family together. weve been married for what 17 years? and i still feel the same way i did then. I love you so much rye" rye chuckled and kissed my cheek

"i love you more andy, i seriously dont know what i would be doing now if you hadnt crossed that border that day. i would probably be like kayden" the two of them laughed.

"but like you said... I love our kids even if theyre annoying or rude. Its theyre personalities, i love how the three of them have your beautiful blue eyes. This family was all that i couldve ever asked for andy, you are everything i couldve ever asked f-"

"ok thats enough... This is getting weird"  the two looked behind them where theyre three kids were standing.

"kayden you ruined theyre moment!!" tyler yelled

"dont fight guys, its unnecesary" michael said and the two boys glared at him. The three of them started arguing and rye and andy hhd to laugh about it. They stood up and hugged theyre three kids at the same time.

"group hug!!" they heard brooklyn yell and soon enough everyone was hugging eachother.

"we love all of you guys" rye and andy said at the same time. With fond smiles as they looked at theyre inmense family. Both of them couldnt have asked for a better a family