T W E N T Y ~ N I N E

Andys pov

We had all gone to our rooms after we finished having dinner. I truly missed being here, i love this place and its people, especially rye. I never really thought that he would feel the same way i did about him. I still can believe it to be honest as i walked through the halls to get to my room memories flooded my head. Man, i sound dramatic dont i? I was only gone for a month and around two weeks but when you have a family like mine, one day feels like a year.

I opened the door to my room and walked in with a small smile on my face. I walked to my bed and practically threw myself on it. I just layed there staring at the ceiling thinking about life and all the things that had changed in my life in the past few months. I was deep in my thoughts when the door flew open and with a scream i sat up breathing heavily. Yup, i got scared of the door opening and in a second rye was laughing like crazy and i was trying so hard to seem serious and not laugh but i failed.

"What is it beaumont?" I asked him smiling when i had calmed down and stopped laughing.

"Well... You just got back and i missed you. That means you will be spending time with me so get up from that bed and come here" he explained opening his arms and i got up and hugged him. He kissed my head and we hugged for god knows how long until he let go of me.

"Come on baby" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room and shut the door. He quickly kissed my cheek and he started running holding my hand so he was practically pulling me. We passed by brook and jack who gave us an odd look but i rye was going so fast that they couldn't say anything. He took my outside the castle and to this beautiful garden that i had never seen. When we got there he stopped running and sat down on the grass he signalled me to sit next to him and i did.

After a while he laid down and he opened his arms and i laid down beside him but with my head and a hand on his chest, he started running his fingers through my hair softly. We were silent but it was a comfortable silence but then he broke it.

"You know, i never expected i would fall for you. I was so mad about the idea that i had to marry a guy and one that i didnt know but i never really took the time to get to know you. I knew that deep down i kinda liked you but i never really wanted to admit it because i was afraid so i pushed that feeling away or atleast tried too but then amethyst appeared and told me those things and i was like, she's right. So i started spending time with you and when i did i completely fell for you, i guess the point of all this is... that i love you, so much and i honestly cant wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you by my side"

By the time he stopped speaking i had the biggest smile ever on my face and i was on the verge of crying. I never really thought somone would say something like this to me. I took my head out of his chest and kissed him.

"I love you so much" i whispered and kissed him again. He smiled and then we both sat up.

"Lets go back inside, its cold" he said standing up and stretching out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up and we walked back inside hand in hand. Suddenly i realized something, i havent seen marissa.

"Hey love?" I stopped walking and he turned to face me still holding my hand and smiled at me

"Yes princess?" I blushed at the nickname and he chuckled. What the heck is he doing to me.

"I was wondering where's marissa, i havent seen her around" his smile dissapeared and he looked down with a sad expresion on his face. I put my other hand on his shoulder.

"Everything ok?" He shook his head in response. I got even more confused what the heck happened when i was gone

"Marissa umm, was the one that poisoned me. Shes in the dungeouns. It just hurts cus i really trusted her and i really thought she was my friend yknow?"

"Wow im sorry i didnt know... I thought it was sonny" i apologized and he laughed

"He payed her, anyways lets go to my room cus im tired" i smiled and nodded. We walked towards his room and he opened the door and practically flew to his bed. I laughed and just sat at the end of it.

"Come here" he said out of nowhere and pushed me to lay down. Then he put his head on my chest and put his arms around me. I giggled and touched his hair softly until we both fell asleep.

I walked through the now familiar forest towards the river where amethyst was. I walked up to her excited because i hadn't seen her ever since she fainted well i did once after that but it was only to tell me that nothing serious had happened and then she dissapeared.

"Hey mum!" I walked up to her smiling and very happy to see her again. We talked about everything that had happened in the period of time that i wasnt able to see her. To be completely honest i missed her. I can just talk about anything and she'll just listen and when im finished she tells me her opinion or gives me advice. Suddenly i was pulled out of my dream.

"Prince ryan! Prince andy! Wake up! There's been an attack!" Ryan and i looked at eachother worriedly