T H I R T Y ~ T H R E E

Andys pov

I never really thought about brook becoming the king of the fowler pack but there is no way that im going back there since one i hate it there and two im getting married and becoming the luna of the beaumonts and i cant do both at the same time so it kinda made sense they would want brook to take that role but he would still need a luna and its kinda weird for an alpha to be luna instead of king so i guess this would be the first time in our packs history but the question is would jack agree to be his luna? I mean they arent bonded or engaged yet plus theyve been dating less than a month, does the kingdom trust him enough for that? I mean brook could look for another alpha but im sure he wouldnt do that, its kinda noticeable that he loves jack but im not sure jack could take on the role of luna right now and according to fowler laws the king has to be atleast bonded with the luna.

Brook hadnt answered the question yet, he was shocked and this was really sudden for him. Hes not ready and he never was because everyone thought i would be the king but im sure he would do an amazing job since hes so caring. Im sure hes gonna change the pack and that makes me happy.

"We know its sudden but andy cant go back and you are the only option left, unless you have another brother, which i highly doubt" Robbie stated earning a nod from brook who was still thinking aboutvwhat to say. When i saw his facial expressions i instantly knew he was thinking about jack. He probably remembered the rules or thought he had to stay behind so i decided to ask robbie a question first.

"Robbie, according to the fowler pack laws the king has to have a luna and they have to atleast be bonded, now supposing brook did say yes, what would happen with jack? Would they have to break up?" Brook looked at me and smiled.

"Well, they dont have to. They said that if brooklyn has an alpha they were gonna be permitted to be king and luna if theyre bonded" i nodded

"Ok but is jack ready to bond with brook and become a luna? Is he ready to take on the role of luna without having any expirience on royal things or being part of a royal family? Being luna is a great responsibility and i think this would be really sudden to him" rye and brook nodded in agreement and robbie sighed.

"Thats right and i understand. Should we call him here then?" We all nodded in response to his question.

"Alex darling please come here!" Alex opened the door and came in with a small smile on his face

"What can i help you with my love?" Robbie chuckled

"I need you to bring alpha jack for me, please and thank you" he nodded and went to leave

"Love you!" Robbie yelled and the door closed

"Love you too" we heard from the other side of the door. Robbie blushed a bit and we all laughed.

A few minutes later the door was opened by alex and alpha jack came in taking a seat next to brook. Jack kissed his cheek and then turned to robbie.

"Whats going on?" He asked happily.

"We need to ask you something very inportant" ryan told him and his face turned serious for a moment paying full attention to what was about to be asked of him.

~~

"WHAT?!! Me?! Become luna?! Hahaha theres absolutely no way!" Brooks smile faded and he looked down. I could tell brook wanted this but he didnt want to do it without jack and knowing him jack just probably broke his heart by saying that.

"Are you saying this because you're not ready or because you dont want to bond with brook" i asked coldly and Brooks eyes widened and he quickly spoke

"It actually Doesnt matter if he doesnt want to bond me" he laughed awkwardly

"No its not that! Do you seriously think im suited for this? I mean he could easily get some other alpha one that is actually ready for that"

"But what if i want you?" Brook asked not even looking at him.

"Brook... Im not-"

"he said he wants you!!! What dont you understand!! Hes not ready to be king either yet he still is gonna become one! So you have actually no excuse" i yelled

"calm down baby" rye whispered to me and i sighed. 

"Look jack, you both arent ready for this and we know it but dont worry we're sure you guys will be fine" rye said calmly as he hugged me and i put my head on his  shoulder.

"Im fine with all this but i dont want to do it with anyone but jack" brook stated looking down and jack sighed

"Fine, but only for you brook" they smiled at eachother and hugged. Which made me and rye smile too.

****

Soooo i wrote a short horrible trash chapter.... Im sorry but i wanted to update😪💕💕❤