T W E N T Y ~ F I V E

Andy's pov

"Oh come on he's not that bad" I said laughing. She just shook her head with smile.

'He makes you happy doesn't he?' I nodded

"You have no idea how happy he makes me I don't know how but he does and like he makes me smile with the smallest things" she laughed

"I have to go son, enjoy your little meeting with your fiance tonight."

"I will!" She chuckled and left.

I woke up and it was already the morning so i decided to get ready for the day. I went to my wardrobe and picked out my clothes for today and picked out the clothes id use tonight. Leaving them in my bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and did the rest of my morning routine. I caught Harvey's and Jack's scents coming into my room just as I finished in the bathroom.

"Morning guys" I said with a smile and walked to my mirror to fix my hair

"Morning" they said at the same time.

"Where's Brooklyn jack?" I asked him and he blushed

"Umm how should I know?" He asked looking down blushing.

"Maybe because you left together last night?" Harv answered and we both laughed while jack blushed intensely. We shook our heads laughing and left my room. We were looking for Brooklyn and we weren't surprised when we saw him in the kitchen. That dude lives in the kitchen.

"We have to talk" brook said carrying his food to the dining room. We looked at each other and followed him right after taking our breakfast. We put our food in the table and sat down as brook sighed.

"Its only getting worse Andy. He's getting these horrible ideas out of nowhere." He told me looking stressed.

"What are you talking about brook?" Harv asked

"If i tell him he'll freak out!" He almost yelled and jack who was sat next to him put his arm around him and tried to calm him down.

"Please just... Don't freak out" we nodded

"He's got this kid threatened in the Beaumont territory. He's gonna poison prince Ryan, he has until tomorrow to poison him or our dad will kill him. His name is sonny or something like that" i was about to say something but he kept talking.

"But that's not all... He's literally planning a war! He's trying to get an alliance with Beaumont's other enemy pack" I nodded and went to my room to make the report. With tears in my eyes I finished writing it. What if he does poison him tonight? What if my alpha dies before I get to see him tonight? Brook entered my room and I looked at him. He sat down on my bed in front of me and held my hand.

"He'll be fine Andy" I shook my head

"It hurts... It hurts to know that he might die before I get to see him tonight" he gave me a confused look

"I'm supposed to meet him secretly tonight but now you know" I sat up and wiped my tears.

"He'll be ok, maybe that sonny dude is not in the castle. Just don't forget to warn him if you do see him" he stood up and left the room. I sighed and laid back down. All I can do right now is hope he's ok.

(Time skip... I'm lazy af)

I was getting ready to head out and meet Ryan when my door flew open and brook came in. I gave him an odd look.

"I'm going with you"

"Why?? I'm gonna see my fiance that's not your business" I said and laughed