T W E N T Y ~ T H R E E

(One week later)
Andy's pov

Its been a week since the three of us arrived at the fowler kingdom and it hasnt been that easy. Even though some missed me there are others who are suspicious of me and jack but they all seem to trust harvey. Ive heard them say that i had ran away plenty of times before disappearing and that it seemed suspicious but i always ignored them. Rye and i havent seen each other since that night and trust me I've missed him.

Right now me and jack are trying to get as much information as possible about what happened in my absence but we havent found out anything yet. Well we hadn't but we were passing by my dads office when we heard him speaking to someone and trust me what he was saying made me furious.

They we're planning to kill the beaumont royal family and take over the territory. They even had a plan for it, apparently they had been working on this for a few years and killing they're luna was just the start of this plan. Suddenly i thought about rye. He cant kill rye, he cant! Ill make sure he's dead before he touches rye.

As the conversation between them stopped jack and i started walking as if nothing happened but in reality we were gonna have this written in the daily report. What is that you ask? Each day we write some kind of letter saying if we discovered something or not. Then one of us goes to the border and hands it to a hidden border guard and he takes it to the king.

"I cant believe what we just heard" jack said and we both sighed. Suddenly someone knocked on my door. We hid the papers and told the person to come in. Harvey walked in looking weird.

"Hey harv you ok?" He shook his head. Jack and i looked at each other and turned back to harvey giving him confused looks. I went and locked the door and closed the curtains because you never know. We all sat on my bed.

"I went into the room where they keep all the files and stupid stuff like that to get something for the king and look at what i found" he put some folders on the bed and me and jack opened them one by one. As we opened the first one jack gasped and started breathing heavily.

"E-evelyn... Our luna" i took the three pictures in my hand and watched the dead woman with blood all over her body and a paper that said the reasons they killed her and none seemed like a good excuse.

We opened the second one and saw an entire family dead. The paper said they killed the family for having contact with someone from another pack and that there was one survivor that managed to escape who they were currently looking for. "Sonny..." I whispered.

"We'll send this in the report too damien would like to see this" jack said and harv and i nodded. We put the folders in the envelope along with the letter and sealed it. I caught brooks scent coming towards the room and we hid everything and tried not to look suspicious.

He knocked and i unlocked the door and told him to come in. He just came to tell us dinner was ready and we all nodded and thanked him for telling us. We agreed that i was gonna go and deliver the report during dinner when everyone in the castle was distracted.

I decided to write a quick letter for rye so that he doesnt think i forgot about him. I would ask him to meet me somewhere but im very busy these days with the mission. I sat down on my desk real quickly and wrote it putting it in a small envelope. I put my black hoodie on and sneaked out the window. Luckily no one saw me and i ran to the border where the guy was already waiting for me.

"Here you go" i handed him the two envelopes. "Give the small one to prince ryan please" he nodded and we both left. When i got back my father was waiting by the front door.

"Where were you?" I sighed

"I was walking in town" he nodded and let me in. "Seriously dad im not gonna go out of the walls again. Not after i got kidnapped by the beaumonts"

"Im just taking care of you"

"Yeah yeah, you just want my powers but its ok! I dont really care" i said and laughed.

Ryes pov

My door flew open and a panting robbie stood at it. I stood up quickly and went to him.

"Emergency meeting, they found something" i nodded and put a shirt on and we both ran to the meeting room. The guard and dad were there and he had two envelopes in his hand. I sat down next and robbie sat next to me.

"Andy delivered this two envelopes today. He said this one is for you ryan" the guard said and handed it to me. I opened it and read it.

Hi love, i just wanted to write a short letter for you so you dont think i forgot about you. Trust me you're always on my mind. Ive been kinda busy with the mission lately and we found some shocking things, please be careful. I really dont want to lose you. If you want we can meet up soon. I really miss you a lot you know? I want to see you.

Anyways... Im in a hurry so i have to stop writing now. Please be careful.
I love youuuuuuu *giggle*

~your fiance

I smiled widely at the thought of andy. Im definitely gonna write him a letter too. Ugh why did he have to go there. Everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked and they shook they're heads smiling. Yes, i told them what happened with andy and my father scolded me for interrupting his mission but still was very happy.

"Now this one im guessing is the report. It seems like they found something" my dad took it and took out some folders and a report. We decided to read the report first.

"Today we made some discoveries that arent so good. Jack and andy heard the king speaking to an unknown person about a plan to murder the beaumont royal family and take over the territory he mentioned that killing the luna was the start of said plan but thats not all Harvey went to get some files the king needed and found the folders youll find in the envelope these are reports from murders commited by them in them youll find pictures and a paper with the reasons for murder, dates and everything else. Jack identified one of them as your luna and the other is a family. Andy thinks they are related to sonny Robertson a 18 year old locked in the dungeons.
Thats all we found today... We'll keep you updated

~andy, harvey, jack

We took the folders and opened them. I had the one of my mother in my hand. I couldnt help the tears coming to my face. They murdered her for a stupid plan that wont work out. I showed it to robbie and my dad and they shook they're heads.

"Bring Robertson to the questioning room now"