T W E N T Y ~ O N E

Andys pov

As we ran through the forest i remembered rye. I wonder what it was he had to tell me that was so important. Ive thought about a million things he could have wanted to tell me but none made sense. Suddenly we found ourselves in front of the border. Ee looked at each other and nodded. We jumped over the river and ran into the fowler territory harvey leading the way. Suddenly i heard a voice inside my head.

'Andy, i know you are too far to hear me i dont know you could be dead by now but I've stayed hopeful that one day you'll be close enough to hear this. I miss you a lot'

It was brook, i decided not to say anything cause he'll get to see me anyway. We reached the territory walls we didnt want to be recognized by civilians so we didnt shift and ran through town in our wolf form. When we found ourselves in front of the castle step one began. Convince the guards and my family with a fake story so we shifted back. Guard were sooo surprised to see me.

"I managed to bring him back! I got caught and got locked up but we found a way to escape! This is jack he's our friend dont worry. He was abused by the beaumonts and we couldnt leave him behind. Let us in, im sure the king will be happy to see his son again" harvey explained and the guards looked at us surprised and let us into the castle. We decided to go into my dads office since it was obvious he was gonna be there and harv went in first.

"Your majesty" i heard him say my father gasped

"Harvey, you're alive?! You dissappeared out of nowhere! Where were you?!" My dad said

"I was in the beaumont territory, i couldnt live with the fact that they had my best friend so i had to go and save him. I got caught and they locked me up but i managed to escape." Me and jack went into the office and he gasped as he saw me. He stood up from his chair and came to me.

"Andrew, i thought you were dead!" He said and i shook my head.

"Im stronger than you think father..." He looked to behind me and saw jack standing there. His face changed from happy to furious in seconds.

"You brought a beaumont into my kingdom???!" He shouted furiously

"Listen! He's a friend dad, he got abused by the beaumonts too! We had to bring him with us! please understand" he shook his head dissapointed.

"Fine, but we will question you... There are things i want to know" he smirked "you will stay in a guest room for now"

"Can i go see brook now?" My dad nodded and the three of us head out. I showed jack to the guest room that was next to mine so that if he needed anything he would come to me. Harvey just went to catch up with his friends.

"Wanna come and meet my brother?" I asked jack and he nodded. To be honest i really missed brook, i missed being annoyed by him every day and i never really knew why. I walked through the halls and got really nervous for some reason and the nerves got worse as i stood in front of his bedroom door.

I heard him crying, why was my brother crying? I slightly opened the door to see him on his bed holding a picture of me and him in his arms. The sight broke my heart. Tears started forming in my eyes as i opened the door completely

"Brookie!" I said now completely crying.

"A-a-andy!!" He said and ran to me and hugged me. We cried into each others shoulders for a few minutes until we pulled away from the hug.

Brooks pov

Another day without my brother. I have no words to express how much i miss him. Every night i try and contact him but he's too far away so i never get an answer. Every night i tried to but it didnt have any result until tonight. It felt different when i tried contacting him like he had actually heard me but i didnt get an answer. I sighed as i walked into my room. I sat on my bed and took our picture in my hands. Tears started forming in my eyes and i layed down holding the picture in my arms. As if i was hugging it.

Each night i hoped he was fine, i hoped that he wasnt dead. Sometimes i considered trying to go and save him but i had two reasons not to. One being that i wouldnt make it back alive and two that nothing really guaranteed that andy would still be alive.

Minutes later i was crying my eyes out thinking my brother was dead. Suddenly my door flew open and i saw my brother balling his eyes out just like me.

"Brookie!!" He said crying

"A-a-andy!!!" I ran to him and hugged him with all the strength i had in me as we cried into each other. I took his face in my hands

"You're here, you really are here. You're alive!" He nodded with a smiled as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Andys pov

When we both calmed down i introduced jack.

"Brookie this is jack... He is a friend from the beaumonts i had to save him from those bastards" i saw that brook wasnt paying attention and jack wasnt either they were just staring into each others eyes which i thought was cringey.

"Jack" he said stretching out his arm for brook to shake

"Brook" my brother said shaking his hand but not breaking the eye contact.

"Im going to my room" i said and awkwardly left the room and left them alone. I honestly didnt expect jack and brook to do this i mean... But if they decide to be together in the future i wont mind cause i know that jack is an amzing guy