T H I R T Y ~ F I V E

Andy's pov

"Im gonna miss you so much. Please take care of each other brook" he nodded into my shoulder and pulled away from the hug. Jack standing next to him and two fowler guards who were gonna take him back to the fowler territory. Brook and jack are already bonded and are ready to become king and luna as weird as it sounds. They turned around and shifted to theyre wolf forms and started running back.

"Come on baby, we have a meeting regarding our wedding today" i smiled at rye and nodded taking his hand in mine and walking back to the castle. As we walked through town people stared at us but i ignored them and kept walking.

~~skip to the meeting~~

"Hello prince ryan and prince andre-"

"Call me andy please" i cut her off and she nodded with a shocked face and turned back to ryan. I noticed how she kept staring at rye every now and then but i tried to ignore it. Keyword: tried she decided to wink at rye and i raised and eyebrow making rye smirk.

"Im sorry mrs. Sasha, but as you can see im happily taken by this beautiful omega so id appreciate it if you stopped doing what you're doing" she rolled her eyes and we kept planning the wedding but after what rye told her she got in a bad mood.

"All we have to do now is set the date, you guys tell me when you want it and ill get right on it" she pissedly said. (Is pissedly even a word?)

"As soon as possible" rye commented and i nodded in agreement.

"How about... In three days?" She suggested and rye and i looked at each other and nodded.

"Well if its in three days we should start looking for what we're gonna wear" rye started and then came close to my ear and whispered.

"I really hope to see you in a dress" my eyes widened and i blushed looking down. He chuckled and turned back to the one helping us plan the wedding.

**

The meeting ended and we walked out holding hands. He asked me if i wanted to be alone so that i could go buy 'the dress' but i couldnt help but ask myself if he was joking or if he really wanted me to be in a dress in the wedding. I have to admit id love to wear a dress but i still dont know if rye is joking or not. I told rye that i was gonna go today but i needed someone to go with me.

We ran into mikey in the hallway and rye told me to go with him. I nodded and went to ask mikey and after a squeal he agreed. I had to make sure about the dress thing so before rye left i asked him.

"Alpha?"

"Yes omega?"

"I wanted to ask you something" i blushed and looked down

"Of course go ahead baby" he took my hands

"Do you seriously want me to wear a dress??"

------------------------------------

Ok so first id like to SERIOUSLY apologize.... This chapter is WAY to short and WAY to horrible i absolutely hate it with everything i am but i was getting upset cus i couldnt update and just decided to do so even if its a short crappy chapter

Also, should andy wear a dress in the wedding well its up to you guys😂

My next book will be a instagram based book but im thinking about publishing the sequel to 'i was just me' and the instagram one at the same time.

Im really sorry again for slow updates but school has me dead...LITERALLY im just tired of everything and everyone in it.

I talk to much... Hahaha bye for now

I LOVE YA💕💕