N I N E T E E N

Andys pov

"Wait, how did we dream with the same mysterious person no one here has seen?" Ryan asked

"What did she tell you?" He sat down on the table and thought for a moment.

"Something about her son i think." I could tell he knew what it was but didnt want to mention it. She did call me her son. So was it about me? Im gonna ask him later but for now what damien said caught mine and ryes attention.

"We should start planning the wedding dont you guys think?" He asked and i saw that Ryan tensed.

"Whenever you want father..." Ryan said which surprised us all as we all shockingly looked over at him.

"Is there a doctor in the room?" Robbie yelled and we all laughed including Ryan. All the servants and guards looked at us weirdly. Suddenly the doors flew open as a freaked out harvey came in.

"Are there doctors in here?! My husband... Hes about to give birth!" I saw as many nurses and a doctor stood up and went after him. A smile came on my face... Finally!

"You seem happy fovvs" ryan said and i looked at him shocked. Well not shocked more like surprised. Since when hes being nice to me again. Then damien whispered in my ear.

"Told you he'd be back to normal soon" i nodded with a smile.

"Well yeah i mean my best friends are gonna be parents" i giggled.

***

We had just finished making some plans on our wedding and i was heading over to my room to get changed and go for a run. I caught a scent coming towards me quite fast. I knew it was ryan. I felt him touch my shoulder as he panted trying to catch his breath.

"You ok there ryan?" I asked with a weird look. When he finally caught his breath he started speaking

"Call me rye... And i have to talk to you. Its about the woman in our dreams" he said.

"I was just about to go on a run but sure" i told him and he shook his head looking like he suddenly got an idea.

"Lets go on a run, might as well spend time with my fiance before we get married right?"

"Well im going to my room to change... Meet me at the front door ok?" He nodded and went to wait for me at the door. I quickly got changed and went downstairs. Ryan was talking to one of the guards who i had never seen before.

"Ah andy, this is blair. He's a guard here on the castle. Blair this is my fiance andy"

"So you're the famous andy fowler... Everyones talking about him" blair said and i smiled but not liking the fact the everyone was talking about me. Well what did i expect? Im a fowler. After he and ryan caught up he opened the door for us and we walked to the exit of the territory walls and shifted into our wolf form. He signalled me to follow him and i nodded.

We had spent quite some time running and we decided to take a brake and sit down under a tree. We shifted to our human form and sat down. This place looks oddly familiar but i just cant remember where ive seen it before. I think ryan felt like this too cause he was looking around surprised and confused.

"So... What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked breaking the awkward silence that had been happening for a few minutes.

"Oh yeah... About the woman in our dreams. She said some things and i wanted to know what she told you" i thought about it for a second.

"She was being kinda weird, she basically said im her son, she was telling me that she wished she could've seen me grow up and things like that" his eyes widened and he looked at me in... Fear?

"Are you ok?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He nodded his head.

"Dont worry, just that she mentioned a son in my dream... The things she said about that son were kinda... Shocking? I really dont know what to think about it."

"So you think they were about me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

"Well now that you told me she said you were her son, yeah..."

"Mind telling me what she said?"

"If i tell you... You'll get weirded out.. Trust me" i laughed softly

"I wont, i promise"

"Ok so... She first said that her son didnt deserve what i put him through and slapped me. She put two fingers on my chest and said that she felt that deep down i loved her son but i had yet to figure it out. Then when i asked her who she was she told me she didnt wanna tell me but that she had a question, and she asked me that why was i so fearful to accept that i liked males and that it was time to accept who i was. She also said that i wouldnt be truly happy until i did."

"Ummm ok... So you're like bi?" I asked kinda confused

"I think thats what she said but... The thing is my father mentioned it too. That he knew that deep down i wasnt completely straight" i chuckled at that

"Theres nothing wrong with it... I mean look at me, your brother, harvey and i think alpha jack too" i said and he laughed.

"Yeah but, i dont know why i find it so hard to accept it" he covered his mouth with his hands shocked at what he just said. Suddenly i felt like we were being watched i tried to see of i caught a scent and i did but it wasnt a fowler or a beaumont. I dont think it was a wolf at all. I looked around and at a distance i saw the woman that appeared in my dreams hiding behind a tree looking at us but as she saw me she ran away.

"No! Wait!" I said and ran after her but she had vanished. She was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly rye appered next to me

"What happened?" He asked clearly confused

"I saw her... I swear i saw her" i said breathlessly