E L E V E N

Andys pov

Hours passed after prince ryan left my room. He very kindly reminded me we had to go and get harv and mikey tonight. I got up from my bed letting out a groan cause i was lazy and didnt wanna get up. Then my door flew open and prince ryan came in. I couldn't catch his scent from how fast that happened. I suddenly thought something was wrong until he burst out laughing.

"I scared ya didnt i?" He said and started laughing again. I couldn't focus on anything but his angelic laugh. I know it sounds weird but you should try hearing his laugh.

"I love your laugh" i said without thinking and immediately put my hand over my mouth and looked down blushing.

"Why thank you prince fowler"

"Seriously? Prince fowler?" I said stretching and yawning right after.

"Well i have a bunch of names for ya, you can choose whichever you want. I have, prince andrew, prince andy, prince fowler, andrew, andy, fovvs"

"Woah what was the last one?" I asked kinda laughing at how cute he sounded saying 'fovvs' im definitely choosing that one.

"Fovvs, i can tell you like it so it stays like that." I nodded with a smile "now hurry up lets go get that friend of yours" i laughed and put my shoes on. We walked to the exit of the walls and shifted into our wolf forms. As i shifted i got like a bad feeling. Like something will go wrong tonight. I just hope its not to mikey or harvey. We started running through the forest, i took a minute to admire ryes wolf form in the moonlight. He was absolutely beautiful, but i know that he doesnt think the same as me. Nobody ever feels the same way about me.

We where near the river and we decided to hide until we knew that harvey was here. I catched the scents of two wolfs and omega and a alpha who i recognized as harvey and mikey but i caught a third scent, dont really recognize it. Then it hit me, a rogue. He must be after mikey. I growled and that seemed to get ryes attention, i kept growling in that direction until i decided to come out of the hiding spot. Rye followed me knowing that something was wrong.

'Border, me and mike are gonna cross it'

'Ryan will take you to the castle. Ill handle someone thats been after your omega harv'

'Wait what?'

'Just keep going ill tackle him when he tries to jump'

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah'

Harvey and mikey crossed the border and i sneaked around waiting for the other one and as i planned i growled and tackled him causing us to roll through the ground my fur getting unnecessarily dirty. I scratched him a few times and left him there, if no one helps him he'll lose to much blood and he'll die but at this point i dont care. With my speed i caught up with the boys. We rushed back to the castle and the king once again was waiting outside. We shifted into our human forms and the king greeted his new guests as me and ryan walked around already knowing the place. Harvey and mikey looked around amazed as theu walked hand in hand. Mikey holding his stomach protectively with his free arm.

We showed them to they're new room and they're servant went to help them. Everyone here gets a servant, mine is alex. Ryes is some girl named melissa and now betty is mikeys and harveys.

***

After dinner was over i was walking back to my room when i felt someone grab my wrist, turn me around and pull me into the meeting room. Where the king, robbie, alpha jack and harvey waited. I then noticed the one pulling me was ryan and i blushed a bit and hoped no one would notice. I sat down in the huge table and the late night meeting started.

"Harvey cantwell, i think we should explain to you the reason for andy staying here"

"Yes please" he said glaring at me and rolled his eyes.

"Harv, be nice to the kid" prince ryan told him. I laughed

"Mind if you stop joking around in meetings boys?" The king said with a serious tone directed at me and ryan. We looked down holding laughs as jack looked at ryan with a weird look. The king finished explaining and harvey looked at me with a face that said he wanted to kill me.

"So let me get this straight... You have decided, to become a spy for the beaumonts?" I laughed awkwardly

"Andy they are fooling you!" Harvey said raising his voice a bit.

"Harvey, maybe you think im a traitor that turned his back on his kingdom but this pack has helped me realize that my dad is a lying piece of-"

"Ok! Harvey, we arent fooling anybody here, i bet you have no idea what YOUR king did to us, to me." Rye told him and looked down.

"All my life i lived believing that this pack was the worst. That it had no nice people in it. That everybody was rude and disrespectful towards us omegas and betas but when i got here, i noticed that they are nicer than the ones back home. Mikey was probably starving himself cuz my dad didnt care to give servants a proper meal but you didnt notice cuz you were never there, you were always working, always believing my dads lies."

"Wow andy, i really appreciate the way you think about my pack. Im not used to all the nice words" the king said and i smiled at him.

"Ok, well if thats so true, why not bring my husband here and ask him" he angrily told me.

"Fine! Bring him" ryan answered for me. "Melissa!" He called. The door opened and a short brunette girl with green eyes walked in. "Go to the guest's room and bring mikey here please"

"As you wish prince ryan" she bowed and left. A few minutes later she came back with mikey. He sat down next to harvey and asked what was wrong.

"We need to ask some questions and we need you to be honest"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GO TO randysbridesmaids AND READ THE FIRST CHAPTER CUZ ITS OUT NOWWWW

THANKS IF YOU DOOOOOOOO

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTEEEEERRRRRR

EVEN THO THIS WHOLE FF IS TRAAAAAASSHHHH

IM NOT SURE WHERE TO TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEEEEEEE

BUT I THINK I NOW HAVE AN IDEAAAAAAAA

ILL STOP NOWWWWWWWW