T W E N T Y ~ T W O

Ryes pov

Its been a few hours since andy left and i already miss him. Like... A lot! It feels like i havent seen him for over a year. Well maybe i am exaggerating a bit but i have to find a way to contact him. I walked back and forth in my room thinking of a possible solution when suddenly she came into my mind. Amethyst could help me but i have no way of contacting her either. Wait, unless...

"Amethyst! If you're stalking me again and you're listening to this i need your help! But please dont slap me this time. Im not even sure if you're real but still! I need your help!" I yelled and suddenly i felt tired so i layed down and quickly went to sleep.

'You called for me?' I heard a voice say as i woke up in front of the river. I saw amethyst coming out of the waterfall. She looked as beautiful as the last time i saw her.

"Hey amethyst, i wanted to ask you something"

'Sure but first, i wanted to tell you that i told you so... I told you you'd fall for my son'  i chuckled and smiled. 'what is it you need ryan?'

"I have two questions"

'Go ahead...' She smiled

"Are you real? Like do you exist or do you just appear in dreams?" I hoped for an answer since last time she didnt want to tell me.

'Yes i am real, what's the other question?" She asked with a smile. I cant believe she actually exists

"Its more like a favor... Could you like appear in andys dream and tell him to meet me tomorrow night in the border? Its really important" she sighed

'You would be interrupting his mision you know that right?' I nodded

"I want to tell andy how i feel about him because im afraid ill never get a chance to do it" she nodded and smiled

'Ill do it, but make sure you are on time or i will be in your dream again and you know what will happen' i laughed awkwardly and she left.

***
Andys pov

I was laying on my bed doing absolutely nothing when i suddenly felt tired. I already know its amethyst so i just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I openes my eyes and i was in front of the river and my mother was already standing there waiting for me.

'Hello my son'

"Hey mom! Im actually very happy to see you i was very bored" she laughed

'really? Im sorry i didnt notice sooner i was talking with your fiance' i raised my eyebrows

"Please tell me you didnt slap him" i said with a serious tone in my voice. She shook her head

'In fact he was the one that called me. He called me to ask me if i could tell you to meet him tomorrow night in the border' a smile grew on my face. That is so ryan.

"Are you sure?" She nodded. I sat down and she came and sat down next to me and we talked about what happened today for hours. Until she had to leave. I still cant believe rye did that.

When i woke up it was all ready the morning so i got up and did my morning routine. I looked in my old wardrobe and picked out clothes for the day. I wanted to see jack to his room so i went and knocked on his door but he wasnt there. In fact the bed was made so im guessing he didnt sleep here last night but if he didnt sleep here where did he... Oh god.

I ran to brooks room and knocked on the door. I heard my brother saying telling me to come in so i did. When i went in i saw brook and jack cuddling.

"What happened?" I asked VERY confused and brook laughed.

"Calm down bro... We where just talking until this guy fell asleep. I didnt want to wake him up so i didnt" he said and brook and jack both laughed.

"So nothing happened?" They shook they're heads.

"Then how'd you end up like that?" I asked pointing at them.

"I dont even know but i want to sleep" jack said tiredly and cuddled brook even more. Brook just chuckled and i decided to leave the room before i threw up. As i walked back i remembered that im meeting rye tonight. I know that its only been one day since i got back but i really miss him. I had to find a way to escape without anyone recognizing me so im gonna wear my old plain black hoodie.

Ryes pov

I woke up this morning and the first thing that came to mind was andy. I smiled at the thought of him and hoped amethyst had told him to meet me. I really had to tell him and soon. I really want to hug him right now but unfortunately i have to wait until the end of the day.

Andy not being here really reminded me of my life before i met him. I really used to be a horrible person. I cant believe i actually treated omegas and betas the way i did and trust me its something ill regret my whole life.

The day went by really quickly and it was getting dark so I started getting ready to meet andy. I went out of the castle and ran to the border, im not sure if there are guards around there so i decided to hide behind a huge tree so that i wouldn't be seen. Suddenly i started hearing foot steps. I saw a short guy with a black hoodie and had the hood up so his face was covered. He looked around and when he spotted me he took his hood of and came towards me. It was andy.

"Rye!" He said and hugged me... I love it when he hugs me. He pulled away with a smile on his face. It was quite dark so i couldnt see very well but i could still see his smile.

"Amethyst told me you called her?" I laughed and nodded

"Weird i know but i had to tell you something really important" i told him.

"And what's that?" He asked me with a consfused look on his face.

"Andy, i know that at first i was horrible towards you, and even worse when i was forced to marry you but as we started hanging out i felt the need to be with you 24\7 and i didnt really understand why... Every single day i found myself getting more and more attached to you until i had realized what was happening... Andy, i called you here to tell you that... Im in love with you and i really hope you feel the same way" i said and looked to the side  expecting a negative answer but i felt andys hand making me look at him.

"Rye... Ive been in love with you since day one" he told me and i smiled. I leaned in and kissed him. When we pulled away he hugged me and i kissed his head.

"Can we like stay like this for a few more minutes please?" He asked me

"Of course baby" he giggled. We decided to sit down. My back against the tree and andy in front of me with his back against my chest. I had my arms around him and his hands were put over mine. I kissed his cheek and he giggled. I loved it when he giggled it was so cute like you have no idea. He is truly an angel.

"Im tired" he said and i started running my hands through his hair. "Rye im gonna fall asleep if you keep doing that" i chuckled

"Thats the point baby" he shook his head but still closed his eyes.

"I have to go back now" he said and i laughed because he was saying this but looked like he was gonna fall asleep but he opened his eyes and gently sat up.

"You're seriously going?" I pouted and he nodded. We stood up from the floor and i watched as he was just about to shift but i stopped him by grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me. I hugged him tightly and then kissed him.

"Now you can go" i said when we pulled away and he laughed.

"Bye then..." He kissed my cheek

"I love you... Be careful ok?" He nodded

"I love you too" he said and shifted. I smiled at him and nodded and he ran of back into the fowler territory. I went back to my castle soon after.