F O R T Y ~ T H R E E

Andys pov

The door flew open and alex came in jumping and squealing. I laughed at his adorable reaction to what i assume is that robbie asked him out on that date.

"Andyyyy! You wont guess what happened" he laughed and squealed again. I took of my glasses

"What happened" Even though i already knew i didnt want to spoil his happy mood so i asked him.

"Robbie came to the servant room where i was and told me that he needed to talk to me and told me that hes gonna take me out on a date today!" He blurted out in one breath and i chuckled.

"Really??! Thats so sweet of him!" He was beaming with happiness and i honestly am loving this side of him.

"I know!! But i have no idea what i should wear like... He told me he's gonna take me to this really fancy restaurant but andy im a servant most of my dresser consists of uniforms and i cant afford to buy new outfits, atleast not right now. I seriously dont know what im gonna do" he told me sitting down in the seat infront of me, running his hands through his hair.

"Well alex, im almost done here so get ready to go shopping" he looked up ready to say something but i cut him off knowing what he's thinking "my treat" his eyes widened and started shaking his head.

"No andy, i cant"

"Alex, alex!" He finally looked at me after shutting up about how he wouldnt be able to repay me. I took his hands

"You dont have to repay me! Im your friend and i want to help you. Now shut up and let me finish my work so we can leave" he smiled at me and tears started building up in his eyes.

"Noo, alex whats wrong?!" He wiped a single tear that fell.

"Nothing its just that, you're my first and only friend andy and i truly appreciate you" i got up from my desk and walked over to him and hugged him. Just then the door opened and robbie and rye were standing at the door clearly confused.

"Are we interrupting something?" Rye asks glaring at alex as we pull away from our hug. I smile sympathetically at him and turn to my husband.

"Rye dont look at him like that"

"Bu-"

"Stop glaring at him. Now!" He stopped glaring and turned to me coming closer and hugging me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist. I love how rye always listens to what i say.

'I dont like other people hugging you'

*sigh* 'you have to understand that i wont go with someone else. I love you and only you babe'

"Alex are you ok? Were you crying?" Robbie asked him with a concern filled look. He just shakes his head and smiles.

"Anywayyys alex and i have to go now. We are going shopping together" rye pretends to be hurt as he put a hand in his chest gasping dramatically

"And you didnt invite me?? Your husband?? How could you andrew?? How could you??" He fake cries and alex and i laugh.

"No but seriously i just finished my work and i dont get to spend much time with you so can i go too?" I turned to alex

"Only if he wants you to come" alex nodded and rye smiled

"Yaaay! Lets go!" The three of us left to go shopping leaving robbie behind confused af.

~~~
Rye's pov

"So why exactly are we out shopping again?" Andy and alex looked at each other while alex blushed. Im honestly here just because i dont want them to be alone, theres something going on between those two. Yes, im jealous of alex, i know he's with robbie and all but that's just how i am. I dont like anybody being that close with andy since well... All my previous relationships we're like that, they all ended up cheating on me and with someone they called they're friend. So maybe deep down im just scared. Scared that one day ill walk into his office and see him with someone else. I truly love andy, a lot actually so i dont know what would happen if he did cheat. Of course our bond will immediately break but im not sure if ill notice if it breaks ive never really asked anyone about that. Ive never really talked about my previous relationships with anyone since normally they didnt last long.

"Alex is going out on a date with your brother tonight and were out shopping for a nice outfit for him to wear" I slowly nodded and kept walking eith my head down. I dont know why im upset about this whole thing, i know alex is with robbie. Maybe... Maybe its the thought of andy being with someone else is what's bothering me. I sighed as the two of them ran off to some store.

*two hours later*
Andy's pov

"Thanks a lot andy, you have no idea how much this means to me" i smiled at him as he walked around the room nervously waiting for robbie to arrive. Rye had gone to our room when we got here but im sure something is wrong with him. Not only did i see it but i could feel it too.

Robbie knocked twice before opening the door and looking at alex with a loving look. Alex went up to him and they left together to wherever it was that they were going. I went to the kitchen to ask one of the maids to make two cups of tea and take them up to mine and Ryes room when done.

I went upstairs and knocked on our bedroom door before going in. Rye was laying on our bed just staring at the ceiling.

"Hey babe, umm i told one of the maids to make you some tea. Is that ok?" He looked towards me with a small smile and nodded. He then patted on the bed right next to him so i took my shoes of and laid down beside him.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just... Can we cuddle?" I nodded and after a few minutes our tea was brought so we sat up to drink it.

"Are you sure you're ok? You can trust me you know?"

"Yeah i know, but i promise im fine. I was just kinda scared? I guess... Im not sure but i promise im fine" i nodded and kissed his lips quickly. Then we went back to cuddling when i remembered that pretty soon id be going into heat and i was right...

The next morning when i woke up i was in heat....

****

So i feel like my chapters are getting even more horrible each passing one but i apologize.

I must clear this up before someone asks: there will be no smut next chapter. They will like yknow since andy is in heat but i wont write it.

Love ya all❤❤❤