F O R T Y

Andy's pov

After our coronation we all were really really tired since there was this huge celebration that 'we couldn't miss'. It went on the whole day until like 9:00pm. At that time rye decided to get us back home since we were both super tired and we had tons of things to do today as our first day being king and as he likes to call me, queen. We had to wake up at 5 in the morning which is NOT a good time for me to wake up.

Everything went super well and rye and i had tons of paperwork regarding the pack and all and it wasnt my job but i helped him since i didnt have much to do anyways. I just read the papers and passed them to him telling them briefly what they were about.

You must be wondering, is he using the same office damien used? Well, yes... He is, he kept it just as damien had it before he passed away and Ryes happy with his office like that i guess and im honestly so proud of how hes handling everything so well but i know this is just the beginning and that being king is a HUGE responsability that takes up most of your time and stresses you out because trust me, i saw my dad, i saw damien and even if they never really showed it. They were always worried or stressed about something.

Right now im sat in his lap, in his office chair still helping him out with the paperwork. I never thought it'd be this much but here we are. I felt him kiss my cheek then going back to signing papers and stuff like that. I very fondly smiled at him and kept reading papers.

There was a knock on the door so i quickly stood from his lap and went to one of the chairs in front of him. He gave me a confused look and signalled me to sit with him again and i shook my head and pointed at the door. He sighed

"Come in!" Robbie came in and put like ten thousand more papers in the desk making him groan frustratedly.

"Stop whining its your job" he said coldly and turned around to go but i just had to say something.

"Just cause you had a fight with alex doesnt mean you have to be rude to everyone around you. How about you man up and go apologize" he immediately stopped walking and turned to me.

"You have no idea what your talking about" i shook my head almost laughing.

"Well, when alex tells me exactly what happened literally crying his heart out im pretty sure i know what im talking about" i stated still reading a paper and not even looking at him. he let out a sigh

"We'll talk about this later andrew" and with that he left. I had totally forgotten rye was here. So now ill have to answer his questions since he probably doesnt know what happened at all.

"What just happened...."

"Just those two had a pretty huge fight and he told alex he hated him and a bunch of stuff but ill explain later lets finish this so i can go to sleep for a bit ok babe?"

"Yeah of course" he said and nodded at the same time before going back to work. I seriously hope those two go back to normal and soon.

We spent hours on all those papers and just when we were finishing robbie came back with more. Its actually getting really annoying. I just want to go to sleep right now but i also wanna help rye. I know he cant with all this work alone. Again we were finishing there were only like ten left. So we quickly kept reading them and doing whatever we had to do with them. We finally finished and rye let out an exhausted sigh. He stretched in his chair and yawned earning a chuckle from me.

"We should leave before robbie comes back" i heard him say and i just laughed and nodded. Standing up from my chair. He did the same and we walked to the door and headed to our room. We walked through the hallways hand in hand but he suddenly stopped.

"You wanna go to sleep or wanna go outside and just talk a walk with me?" I found myself thinking about it. It wasnt night yet but i was still super tired but i also wanted to be with rye.

"Lets take a walk" he smiled and we started walking again. We went out of the castle and it felt nice to be outside after the long day we had. We walked hand in hand around town. People bowing when they saw us which still annoyed me but i couldnt say anything. Rye smiled at people and sometimes waved at little kids that looked at us in admiration probably dreaming about being king one day. As most children do at one point.

One kid very shyly approached us and looked up at us with a cute little smile. Rye got on his knee in front of the little boy.

"H-hi" the boy stuttered

"Hi, whats your name?" The boy just giggled and didnt respond. Rye was gonna ask again when i caught a scent running towards us.

"Oh my god im sooo sorry your majesty, i apologize if my son misbehaved" he smelled like an omega, he had blue eyes, just a bit taller than me. I saw who im guessing is his alpha running towards us and standing besides his omega. He was way taller than him and had long curly hair.

"We apologize" they both bowed and rye smiled at them.

"Its fine, he's soo adorable" i nodded in agreement and the couple smiled and took his son's hand and waved goodbye.

Rye would be such an amazing father

*********

O M G

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THIS SUPER LATE AND CRAPPTY UPDATE

LIKE I SERIOUSLY APOLOGIZE ILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN

LOVA YA ALL❤❤