T E N

Andys pov

I woke up the next morning with an annoying headache. I had no idea where i was or how i got here until the memories from yesterday came flooding back. Today i start my training and like i said yesterday im excited. There was a knock on the door and alex slowly opened the door.

"Sorry, i thought you were asleep i was gonna wake you up" he explained kinda fearful and looking down. Ugh why is everybody afraid of me. Did they find out i killed 8 of they're alphas?

"Its ok alex" i told him and he looked up at me.

"Please take a shower and get in these clothes, i will take you to the training area"  i took the clothes from his hands and head over to the bathroom. I wonder who will be the one that trains me. I just hope is someone nice. As i stepped out of the shower i caught robbies scent coming into my room. Sometimes i wonder why my nose is so sharp but its kinda useful too. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as i started to hear alex talk.

"Rob what are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you alex"

"Robbie we can get caught, prince andrew is in the bathroom"

"Let him catch us then, its not like i care about what he thinks"

What the heck is going on over there, i got dressed as quickly as i could and when i opened the door the sight in front of me really surprised me. I saw alex and robbie kissing. I thought, betas and alphas cant be together and its worse when you're a prince.

"I- umm what is going on here?" They immediately stopped and looked at me. Alex blushing intensely and robbie with a terrified look on his face.

"Prince andrew, i will now take you to the training area, please follow me" alex said and i raised an eyebrow. He immediately looked down and hit robbie with his elbow.

"Andy, you cant tell anyone what you just saw" prince robbie told me and i just nodded.

"Andrew we're being serious" alex told me looking down almost in tears.

"Alex its ok, i wont tell anyone" i said and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up with tears in his eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise" i said with a smile and he hugged me. When he realized what he did he immediately pulled away.

"Oh sorry i ju-"

"Alex, its fine! Dont worry! I wont hurt you because of a hug" i said laughing and he smiled.

"Well, i will go now" robbie said and quickly hugged alex then left. These two make an adorable couple so there is no way im telling anybody. Alex lead me trough the castle and into this amazing underground place where prince ryan, alpha jack and the king were waiting for me.

"Welcome Andrew, this is where we train all our alphas that want to be guards in this pack" the king told me as i looked around amazed. When i finished i looked at them again and smiled.

"My son ryan and alpha jack will be training you from now on three or four days a week. Each week i will pay a visit to see how much youve improved." Once again i nodded and then prince ryan spoke.

"Today we'll focus on finding your weaknesses. Then we'll know what to work with" ryan said with... A smile? Wooooaaahh, is the world ending today? Not gonna lie that smile is one of the most beautiful ones ive ever seen.

"Ill leave now, whenever you want to begin son" ryan nodded as his father as he walked out.

"Ok fowler, we'll start with fighting out of your wolf form. Sometimes you wont be given enough time to shift so you'll have no choice but to fight in your human form. Jack and i will attack you and you'll try and fight us as best as you can" without even giving me a chance to think jack and rye where already trying to punch me. I dodged theyre fists but ryan kicked my leg and i tripped. He sighed and shook his head dissapointed.

"One of the most important things in battle is to never let your guard down" i got up from the floor. A few hours passed and training ended, i was just about to leave when prince ryan came up to me and walked beside me. It was an awkward silence until he decided to break it.

"Im sorry for being so rude, you know for suggesting to kill you and all that. I dont know what happened to me but i wasnt like that a few years ago. I guess i changed when my mom died" i smiled at his words.

"Its ok, and i understand. I never met my mother my father never told me what happened to her so" i said and laughed. Thats one thing i do, when something hurts, i laugh about it. Its pointless sitting around all day crying about it when you have better things to do.

"Wait, your mother... Maybe thats where your healing power came from" he said and... Wow, thats true. I never thought abour it, maybe my mom had similar powers to mine.

"Never really thought about that" i said with a smile. I went to my room and took another bath and got changed. I wonder where my mother is, is she alive? Is she dead?  I was just laying on my bed thinking about life when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" My eyes widened as i caught ryans scent. He came into my room and i smiled at him. I quickly sat up and made space for him to sit down. He sat at the end of my bed.

"What brings you here prince ryan?" I curiously asked.

"I wanted to discuss with you what we'll be working with on your training. Me and jack sat down earlier and had a chat about your weaknesses" i nodded i just hope i dont have too many. That would be very embarassing for me since i have a crush on my trainer, that would make a bad impression. Wait- did i say crush? Just forget i said that.

"Do i have a lot of weaknesses?" He shook his head and i raised my eyebrows not believing him.

"To my surprise you dont have weeknesses at all. You just have to concentrate and dont let your guard down. Since you dont have weaknesses we will work on resistence and strength. We'll also be perfecting your healing skill and you will learn how to use your sharp nose a bit better. For this we will have some people join us in the training. We had someone with a nose as sharp as yours but unfortunately he got killed by a certain small blonde boy" i laughed at his last sentence

"Well what would you do if my guards were tearing alpha jack apart?" I asked still laughing a bit.

"I certainly wouldnt kill them"

"You were willing to kill me! That aint fair i only crossed the border!" I said acting like i was offended he laughed and MY GOD HIS LAUGH IS THE MOST GORGEOUS THING EVER. Then i realized, i made him laugh! He thinks im funny, which im certainly not.

"Yeah but i was kinda pissed cuz your dad killed my mother, then i realized it wasnt your fault at all. You're too inocent to kill someone, oh wait- you killed about 8 of my guards, i take back my last statement" i laughed at that and he started laughing a second after.

"Well maybe you would understand if you cared about someone the way i care about that guy"

"I used to care about my mother that way, but as an alpha i was tought not to let feelings get in the way. So i had to just stand around and do nothing while your dad kept making everyone believe we're the villain in the story when the truth is we arent"

"Yeah that was pretty messed up, im sorry once again. My father never told me about this"

"And its fine, it was a few years ago. Besides, we have a fowler in the beaumonts territory that will help us find out about everything when he becomes a spy."

"Yeah? I didnt know that you had a fowler here" i said kinda laughing.

"Speaking of, we have to go and get harv and his omega tonight remember?" I gave him a look that said 'seriously?' I internally laughed awkwardly because i had indeed forgotten

"Of course i remember" i lied and he raised an eyebrow noticing my lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again...
The intro to my book with my friend chloe is out on our account. Its randysbridesmaids please give it a read if you can. Its also on instagram the accounts name is the same as our account here

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!