T H I R T Y ~ O N E

Ryes pov

"H-he didnt make it"

There they were, the words i had never wanted to hear. The thing i feared the most. The people i loved the most are both gone, yes, i have andy but its not the same. My parents are both dead now, what about the twins, what about me, robbie? I felt tears forming but i wiped them away quickly because i had to be strong, show no emotion, calm down and breath. Andy shifted back and fell to his knees and started crying again.

"Withdraw!!! Everyone withdraw!!!" An unfamiliar voice yelled as all the fowlers and solars started leaving our territory. We started helping the wounded and getting them to a doctor. I saw that jack was contantly looking over to andy who was being helped by robbie.

"Im gonna go and check on andy" i nodded and helped Samuel who was bitten on the leg and couldnt walk properly.

Brooks pov

I was walking back and forth biting my nails, impatiently waiting for any news that jack and andy are fine. I know what you're thinking why is everyone fighting and you're in the shelter with the civilians? Well, im not like my brother im a completely normal omega. I dont have the powers he has, the speed, the strength so i was forced to stay here while my boyfriend, brother and friends were fighting and i was helping everyone get to the shelter safely. What if they got killed, what if they got hurt. Ugh i seriously need to focus

"Here you go" i said with a smile as i handed a bottle of water to a woman. Thats what im doing around here.

(Three days later)
Robbies pov

At first i thought that andy wouldnt be that affected and that rye would have been like when mum passed away but that wasnt the case. Neither of them have left they're rooms for three days. Alex takes them food but we dont know if they eat it but today im gonna fix this.

I was named temporary king until andy and rye got married so they would become king and luna because no one apart family know about alex... And as for the fowlers king, well we came to an agreement with them but we still dont know if they are up for it yet. We will talk about it today after we fix andy and rye.

I went to andys room first because i knew he would be able to talk to rye since he's his boyfriend. I knocked on the door but i got no response i decided to just open the door. I walked in and saw andy laying on his bed crying. When he saw me he sat up and wiped his tears away.

"Hey andy" i said softly and sat down on his bed.

"H-hey" he whispered.

"Look, i know it hurts. Trust me, i was his son, i just know it hurts but you need to get out of this room because you wont get anywhere if you just spend all your time crying about something that you cant change. Rye needs you right now, he hasnt left his room since that day either" after i said this he just started crying again

"Its true, it hurts but it hurts even more because i wasnt able to save him. Even though i tried my best i couldnt. I feel useless, you all probably hate me now. Rye probably hates me"

"We will never hate you andy, we know it wasnt your fault. Rye probably knows that too so come on, get up, get changed and leave this room because its not healthy" he simply nodded and went to get changed. He came out of the bathroom and we walked out and went to ryes room.

"Ill be right here if something happens alright?" He nodded and before he knocked on the door he turned to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back

"Thanks robbie" he let go of me and i smiled. Then knocked on the door but received no response so he just opened the door.

Andys pov

I opened his door and closed it once i had walked in. Rye was sat on the end of his bed with his head in his hands. I knew he was crying and the sight had broken my heart. I decided to keep my distance just in case because i know how he gets when hes upset or mad.

"R-rye?" He jumped a little because he didnt know i was here and he just shook his head.

"L-leave" he whispered and a tear fell down my cheek "just... LEAVE"  he yelled and started crying again. I turned to leave but, im not gonna leave him like that alone. I walked over to him and sat down in his bed right next to him. I took his hands out of his face and just held them and i turned his head so he was looking at me and i just stared into his eyes.

"I wont leave... I wont leave because i know you are hurting, i know you are upset. Believe me i know it hurts. It hurts like hell, and its fine if you think its my fault but please just let me help you. I know you need someone right now..." I wiped his tears away

"Let me be that someone, im your boyfriend and i love you too much to just leave you here alone so even if you tell me to leave... I wont because i know better than that. I will never, and i mean never leave you alone if i know you are going through something..." I gently touched his cheek and shook my head

"Never..." I whispered a few tears fell down his cheeks but i wiped them away and then he pulled me into a hug. He cried into my shoulder for a few minutes and i was just touching his hair gently not being bothered that my shirt was kinda wet from his tears. I let go of him for a second and laid down on his bed and he laid down too putting his head on my chest. I kept touching his hair until he eventually calmed down.

"It w-wasnt your fault" he whispered into my chest and quickly after fell asleep