T H I R T E E N

Andys pov

After ryan answered that question i had to put on a fake smile. I never liked admitting it but i think im falling for the prince of the beaumonts but im not what he wants and i need to accept that.

"Andy truth or dare" rye asked and i decided i would go for dare cuz how bad can it be right?

"Dare" i responded with a smile. He nodded and thought about a dare. He was probably expecting me to go for truth which is the only reason i said: "you know what, i want truth" he nodded and smiled.

"Would you marry me? and why" my eyes widened. To be honest i wouldnt marry a straight guy. Like ever. I could use that as an excuse and maybe the fact that we dont know each other well.

"No, cause one, youre straight and two, we dont know each other well" he nodded his smile going away but he quickly smiled again. I internally sighed and looked at mikey and harvey that were looking at me raising theyre eyebrows. (Just realized how much i write raised\raising theyre eyebrows) i simply ignored that and chose who i wanted to ask just when i was gonna ask alpha jack the door to my room flew open.

"Prince andr- oh didnt know the rest of you were here too, anyways. Prince andrew the king has summoned you to his office" alex said and i nodded standing up. I told the boys to keep playing if they wanted and they did in fact stay. I was walking around thinking about ryan, i mean who wouldnt spend the whole day thinking about that gorgeous dude.

I walked into damiens office and he was sitting in his desk looking worried. I started to get nervous for some reason, this cant be good.

"Hi andy, please sit down" i quickly obeyed and sat down.

"Is everything alright damien?" He sighed and shook his head.

"Im sick, i might die, i might make it but if im gonna die its gonna be soon. Thats why im so persistent about ryan finding an omega now."

"You want me to be his omega dont you?" I asked and he nodded with a frown.

"Andy im so sorry but you're just so perfect for my son, you come from a royal family but apart from that, you're sweet, caring, smart and thats how a luna should be."

"Maybe but, i just cant marry ryan" i said with a sigh.

"I can tell you love him, the way you look at him gives it away, the way you blush. Andy its clear you have feelings for h-"

"Its true, i kinda do have feelings for him but hes straight. He said so himself, he wants a female omega." Damien looked down upset. He thought for a few minutes and looked up again.

"Andy, please... Im begging you" my eyes widened. He really wants me to marry ryan.

"Id do anything you ask me too. Trust me i would but ryan doesnt want to marry me. If you convince him then i will." He nodded

"I cant just tell him theres a possibility that ill die. Can you please talk to him yourself?" I sighed and nodded

"Do i tell him about your sickness?"

"Yes please" i nodded and walked away in silence. I cant believe i have to be the one to tell this to Ryan. He already lost his mom and he could possibly lose his dad too. I couldnt get damiens words out of my head, he said im sweet, caring and smart. Thats what ryan said he looked for in an omega but he also said that it had to be a girl. I kept walking until i saw alex.

"Hey alex?" He looked towards me and came to me.

"What can i help you with prince andrew?" He asked politely

"Can you bring me a tea to my room please?" I asked

"Of course" he said and walked away. I kept walking until i found myself in front of my room. I could hear the boys laughing and it broke my heart that ryes laugh would have to go away. I sighed as i walked in looking down and the boys all looked at me. I sat down for a few minutes waiting for alex to bring me my tea and when he did i would talk to ryan. They were all looking at me with worried looks on theyre faces but i tried my best to ignore them. Theres was a knock on my door and alex opened it coming in with my tea. He also brought for the boys which was very nice of him.

The boys talked and talked but i just sat there lost in my thoughts. I honestly wanted to marry someone that loved me not a straight prince. I got up and went to my bathroom the boys looking at me weirdly. Its now or never. I have to tell him now. I got out of the bathroom and asked ryan if we could talk privately. He simply nodded and we went to his room to talk. It was huge, way bigger than mine but of course i am staying in a guest room. It was very nicely decorated and quite organized which i did not expect.

"Sit down anywhere you like fovvs" he said as he sat down in his bed. I sat next to him on his just in case. I looked at him and immediately looked down again. I cant believe im about to tell this to him.

"Ryan, the reason i need to talk to you is..." I stopped, im afraid of how he'll take this. I just hope he doesnt hate me for it.

"Whats wrong fovvs? You ok?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head and he gave me a questioning look. I sighed

"I spoke with damien just now and he told me that..."

"Hey its ok, calm down" ryan said as he saw me really nervous.

"He's sick, theres a high chance that he wont make it. Thats why he called me to ask me once again to marry you" I explained softly almost whispering it.