T H I R T Y ~ S E V E N

Ryes pov

Three days ago i told andy that i would love to see him in a dress. I always knew he liked that kinda stuff and i honestly found it adorable. One day while planning the wedding i got the idea of telling him to wear a dress and his reaction was pretty cute. He blushed almost immediately and i just had to smile and now three days later im getting ready for what i think will be the best day of my life and if you thought its mg wedding with andy then you're completely right.

Im honestly sooo nervous for some strage reason that i cant explain. Andy is just so perfect and like aaaagh i dont know i just love him way to much
(a/n why is this so me tho?😂)

I hope he bought that dress cus im dying to see him walk down that isle with a white long dress. I smiled at the thought of andy while fixing my hair in the mirror. Jack was sitting on my bed tying his tie.
(Tie a tie?? Is that how its said? Idk and honestly dont care.AS LONG AS YALL UNDERSTAND WHAYT I MEAN)

you must be thinking,  I ThOuGt hE wEnT WiTh bRooK tO tHe fOwlEr tERitoRy!! Well yeah he did, but what kind of person would miss his best friends wedding? Exactly no one, unless the person is lonely and doesnt have friends or has a valid excuse buut he and brook didnt so we made them come and by we i mean me and my perfect little cute adorable boyfriend. I fixed my tie a bit and looked to jack and he smiled and nodded as did i and we started to head over to where we were getting married. I saw a lot of people going in and out of Andy's old room (since he was sleeping in mine) i smiled. Knowing him he must be freaking out over everything.

~~
Andys pov

The place we were getting married at was the most amazing place ever. It was decorated perfectly and it looked soooo beautiful when i saw it a few hours ago. Yez, i went to check if everything was fine cus i didnt trust that woman but in the end she did a good job. After that i went back to the castle where brook, mikey and harvey were gonna help me get ready. I am like horribly nervous im not sure why cus he has to say yes wether he likes it or not (since this was a forced marriage) but i guess im nervous as to how much our lives are gonna change once we get married and become king and luna and im not sure if he does but i want pups just..... Not now. I want to wait some time to get used to all the changes and to our new lifestyle and then maaayyybe have pups cus if he doesnt want them we wont have them. Im not gonna force him into something that he doesn't want because i dont want to cause any fights or whatever.

"Done!" The woman doing my makeup exclaimed pulling me out of my thoughts. I asked for something simple because i dont really like make up that much but since im wearing a dress i decided that a little bit would make me look better. I looked in the mirror and smiled as i saw my bestfriends and brothers smiling at me. I saw mikey and harvey (who were carrying theyre pups) start fake crying. What are they doing?

*fake sob* "our baby is getting married" 
Harvey said

*fake sob* "they grow way to fast" mikey then continued

I just had to laugh at that and then we heard a knock on the door. I wondered who it is as the door opened slowly revealing alex. We all smiled at him and told him to come in. He took a seat on the bed next to mikey and harvey.

"You look amazing andy!" Alex said happily.

"Trueeee"
"Tea sis"
"Right???!!"

Mikey, harvey and brook said at the same time. I shook my head while laughing and started to put the dress on with the help of one of my assistants. Yes, alex is my personal assistent but today he isnt, he's my friend and a member of the family so he will attend the wedding like one.

Once i put on my dress and veil i  turned around and saw my friends staring at with theyre jaws on the floor.

"Woah"
"Wow"
"I- im"
"U- a- i- wha-"

"Oh come on! Is it that amazing?"

"YES!" they all yelled at the same time making me chuckle

"Rye is gonna drop dead when he sees you andy like im not even kidding" just then the doors opened and robbie walked in.

"Its time boys, are you ready?" We all nodded and they stood up from my bed. Alex now carrying the baby that mikey had. He's always taking care of them when they cant and its quite clear that he loves those babies. Im just sad that he cant have pups of his own since he's a beta.

Robbie put his arm around Alex's waist and they lead me to the HUGE car that would take me to where the wedding was being held at. When we got there tons of civilians were outside waiting to see what would happen. I got out of the car with help from brook and robbie. The people outside staring at me woth amazement since they did not expect to see me in a dress.

The huge doors opened and music started playing. If you're wondering whos walking me down the isle, its harvey. It was gonna be damien initially but sadly, VERY sadly he couldnt be here today and i know im not the one who should be saying this, but...

'I promise you damien' i looked up 'im gonna make you proud'

********

HELLO!!!

I FEEL LIKE THE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE BUT SCHOOL IS TOO! IM SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES!!!

HERE'S A BAD CHAPTER WITH A SAD ENDING (for me cus damien was my fav character and for the sake of the story line i had to kill him)

ALSO!!! I ALREADY HAVE THE PLOT AND SHIP FOR BOTH OF MY NEXT BOOKS!! HAHAHAHAA

COMING OUT SOON!!! (Maybe while im writing this one? Idk!!!)

ALSO I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA FOR THIS BOOK SO ITS GONNA BE WAAY LONGER FOR THOSE WHO LOVE IT AND DONT WANT IT TO END

BYE NOWW

UNTIL NEXT TIME LOVE YAAAAA❤