F O R T Y ~ F O U R

Ryes pov

I woke up the next day earlier than usual. I sat up noticing a strong scent that i found really familiar. That's when i realized that andy is in heat but he wasnt in our bed meaning he was probably in the bathroom.

I very quickly went to the leader of the guards and ordered him to keep an eye on that room. Of course i would be with andy through his heat but im sure robbie will want me to work or something like that so after that i ran back to our room where i saw that andy was now on our bed. 

I slowly walked towards him and layed down beside him i started gently touching his hair as he turned to face me. Then i kissed him and well... Yeah

(Two months later)
Andy's pov

"So what are you gonna do about the requested meeting with the solar pack?" We were in a meeting with the leader of the guards, robbie, the advisors and me. We were going through every thing that we have been working on and scheduled meetings.

"Well im not sure how we should react to that invitation... I mean i could go but what if its a trap or something like that, and i wont send my husband because i dont want him to risk his life if it is a trap" robbie nodded in agreement after rye stopped talking. Suddenly i felt it again. The need to puke, the one ive been feeling for the past month and a half. I ran out of the room to the nearest bathroom, i caught two scents coming towards me really fast as if they were running. I recognized one of them as rye and the other as robbie. Soon enough i felt rye holding me and he was on his knees next to me.

"Andy baby you have to go see a doctor this had gone on long enough" I nodded and then between the both of them they helped me up.

"Rye go back to the meeting ill take care of him" he shook his head

"Im not leaving him alone robbie, are you crazy?" Robbie groaned and rolled his eyes

"Ryan leave!! Go back to the meeting ill take andy to the doctor"

"But-"

"Now!" He groaned and kissed my cheek before standing up and heading towards the meeting room. Robbie carried me to the nearest doctor's office. Im honestly starting to get scared because this had never happened to me before.

We arrives at the doctors office and of course being the luna they checked me right away. They ran a few tests and the doctor left. Leaving me and robbie alone, i sighed.

"Im scared robbie" he gave me a sympathetic smile

"Everything will be alright andy. Im sure its just a virus or something" i shook my head

"For almost two months? I dont think so" the door opened and the doctor came in with a huge smile on his face and that got me even more confused.

"Congratulations your highness, you are pregnant!!" Im pretty sure my jaw touched the floor and i was about to speak but he cut me off

"With twins!!" I started breathing heavily. What would rye think of this? He'll probably leave me. We're too young for this, we're not ready. I could hear robbies voice but it sounded weird. Everything started getting blury and everything went black.

~~~

"Andy!"
"Andy wake up!" I started slowly opening my eyes. The brightness of the room making me close them again. I opened my eyes completely and saw robbie standing there with a concerned look.

"What happened?" I asked putting a hand on my head because it hurt

"You found out you were pregnant and fainted" my eyes got filled with tears and i started shaking my head. The doctor told us he'd leave us alone and left.

"What will rye think of this rob? We're too young!"

"I know andy but im sure rye will love those babies so much!! Trust me on this!" I took a deep breath and nodded

"Lets go home, and please let me tell rye myself yeah?"

"Of course" he told me with a small smile.

*********

Hello!!! Im so sorry that i was gone for sooo long but i didnt have time and had stuff i had to deal with but im back now and hopefully ill update more often with longer and better chapters.

This book is slowly coming to an end so as promised i will start a new randy book. Many of you wanted the instagram based one and ive tried my best to come up with a plot but im finding it really hard... But i came up with this idea that i absolutely love and I'm enjoying writing, but i won't publish it till im half way through with the sequel to i was just me

I hope i can come up with a plot soon for the instagram one because i promised i would write it

Love ya all❤