PLEASE READ

Id really appreciate it if you read this and tell me your thoughts on the situation. I really feel like i had to say this so here i go:

To roadies:

Ok so... I wanted to say some Things that ive been feeling and some things ive been seeing.
I really need this fandom back to how it was in the beginning.
When hate didnt exist and drama wasnt a thing. Its hella sad to see this fandom fall onto its knees.

You call yourself a fan, you call yourself a roadie yet you are the first to spread hate amongst the boys and amongst other roadies.

Dont you know theyre human? Dont you know they do have feelings? Dont you know they make mistakes just like every other human being?

Yall just sit around waiting for them to mess up.. Waiting for some "tea" to be spilt when the truth is this just hurts the boys even more.

They deserve a life, they deserve some privacy but all you do is mess with it and make the boys unhappy. I mean seriously? Calling theyre phone? Thats just wrong and hella disrespectful

Dont you know they work so hard to give us "the content we deserve" they spend all day and night. With countless sleepless nights...

It aint healthy but they do it cus they just wanna make us happy. I just want every thing to how it used to be but yall make it hard and make me wanna leave.

Yes, ive considered it and friends have had to stop me from just walking away.

The boys do not deserve the hate theyve been receiving. I mean would you like it if it was you whos being hated?

Well im kindly asking you to stop cus its cus of people like you the world is where its at.

To the boys:

My boys, my babies i admire the way youve been staying strong lately. I know that it aint easy and i know its really hard but just wait and see and hopefully this fandom will stop growing apart.
You guys own my heart and you have from the beginning so even if it ends ill always be there cheering you guys on.

Band or not, singers or not ill be right by your side. Cause trust me you deserve it!

Thanks for every thing youve done
Thanks for all the lives streams
Thanks for all the songs
Thanks for every single moment that youve made me smile
Thanks for every vlog
Thanks for every cover
Thanks for all the time
Thanks for all the effort

Trust me there are roadies who appreciate all you do.

Be strong brook
Be strong jack
Be strong sonny
Be strong rye
Be strong fovvs
Cus were by your side
We roadies will support you till the day we die.

Thank you fovvs for every thing you do. I understand you want to spread love and possitivity and its going wrong.

They take all you say and twist it all around. I need you to know that there are those who understand.

Im a clear example and i really hope you see, i hope that you know that you are loved and youre a beautiful soul

Youve done nothing wrong so dont feel like you have if there's someone wrong its them and its not you so dont get upset dont get sad trust me the real roadies will try and finish this all off.

Im not saying all of you are fake roadies and send hate or anything. Its just what ive been feeling toward the fake. Please dont take this the wrong way.

Love you all💕💕