T H I R T Y ~ T W O

Ryes pov

When i woke up the next norning andy was no longer next to me which was really weird. I thought he slept here last night, i wonder if he went back to his room. I sat up and i finally realized what was happening when i saw my bed and caught the scent...

Andy was in heat. I rushed to the bathroom and saw him curled up in the bathroom floor crying. When he saw me he cried more.

"Im sorry, im s-so sorry" i sat next to him and hugged him trying to calm him down but the scent was to strong and i knew that if i didnt leave we might do some things and hes not really aware of what hes saying or doing.

"Look and... Lets get you to your room and ill tell robbie that your in heat so that nobody is allowed in there ok? And dont worry, its normal" He nodded slowly and i quickly carried him out avoiding any unmated alphas in the castle. I put him on his bed and i walked to the door but i heard him whimper.

"D-dont go, Stay with me... I-i need you" i took a deep breath trying to control the alpha in me. Calm down rye he's not thinking straight right now, hes not aware of what he's saying. I thought to myself and I opened the door and left to find robbie. When he saw me a smile grew on his face since i hadnt left my room in three days.

"Rye!! Glad to see you brother!" He hugged me.

"Robbie" i started and looked around and then whispered in his ear. "Andy is in heat" he nodded and went to take care of it. I sighed, because i knew that i wouldnt see andy from three to five days because of this. I looked back and saw an unfamiliar guard opening andys door with a smirk and i laughed.

"What do you think you're doing?" His face got pale and got nervous. He even laughed awkwardly

"P-prince ryan what are you doing here?" He asked laughing

"That is MY omegas room and i swear ill kill you if you even think about doing something to him again! Understood?!" He nodded his head and went back to what he was supposed to do. I sighed and closed the slightly opened door.

I think andy caught my scent or something because he started whimpering a bit more. Again i need to calm down and try and control myself.

"R-rye!" I heard from inside the room. I took a deep breath and took a step forward to leave but immediately stopped

"Rye please!" With that i turned around and went to his room locking the door behind me.

(three days later)
Andys pov

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face. Rye was still sleeping peacefully beside me. He looked so adorable when he was sleeping! I smiled and gently touched my bond mark. I was sooo happy to finally be bonded with rye its the best feeling in the world. I started gently touching his face and got up from the bed to go and take a shower and get dressed.

When i got out of the bathroom rye was sitting up looking around confused. He smiled when he saw me.

"Was wondering where you were" he said with his morning voice which i loved and i giggled walking over to him. Its cool being bonded cus now we can talk through our minds no matter how far we are from eachother or if hes a fowler or not and i can feel if he's in any kind of pain which is good and bad at the same time and other cool stuff.

I laid down next to him after kissing his cheek gently. He laughed and i asked him what was wrong and he said that i was cute. He cuddled with me for a few hours every now and then he would softly kiss my bond mark. There was a knock on the door and it gently opened. Revealing a cautious robbie he was probably checking if i was still in heat. His eyes widened when he saw rye here probably realizing that he was with me during my heat.

"Hey boys... Everything back to normal here?" We both nodded

"I bonded andy" robbie choked on absolutely nothing when rye said that and i laughed.

"Woah, ok" he said and laughed "that was sudden"

"Anyways i wanted to tell you guys that tomorrow is dads funeral. Also im gonna talk with brooklyn about that today. Was thinking you could be there with me when i told him rye" wait, what happened with brook. Why do they want to talk to him. Im really curious now.

"Sure, andy will be there too. I want him to start getting used to all the meetings and all that before we become king and queen" i laughed and hit him playfully.

"Whaaat??? Youll be my queen!" He said laughing and i just shook my head laughing.

"Ok ok thats enough boys, go get dressed since... Yeah bye" we laughed abd robbie left. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower and got dressed and rye did the same after me. We went and had breakfast and headed for the meeting room. I walked in expectibg to see robbie and damien but then i remembered what had happened and i looked down but rye tightened his grip on my hand and smiled.

We walked in and sat together. Brook had yet to arrive but he was probably somewhere with jack. A few minutes later he arrived and the meeting started.

"So, we've been facing some problems since the last war. From the beaumonts having to wait till these two get married to become king and luna to the fowlers not having a king because theyre king was killed. We've met with the highest ranked guard there and came to the agreement that we would talk to you brookly...

What do you think about becoming king of the fowlers"

****

HEY HELLO
Ok so just wanted to say that i started school on monday and that means updates will take a bit longer.

IM SORRY