F O U R T E E N

Andys pov

I didnt know what to do. The sight in front of me had me heart broken, i never thought i would see ryan cry. I wiped his tears and pulled him in for a hug as he cried into my shoulder. I could tell he really needed comfort. Ryan pulled away from the hug tears  still falling. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"I already lost my mom, i cant lose him too" he said trying to hold back the tears. Seeing ryan cry right in front of me was one of the hardest things to see in my life. He always seemed like he could hide his emotions away so easily but now im seeing so much more, a broken rye. Watching him cry made tears slip out of my own eyes.

As he noticed the tears rolling down my cheeks his eyes widened in surprise. He looked at me worried and wiped my tears away asking me what was happening. I couldnt respond and he pulled me in for a hug. When i finally had calmed down i pulled away.

"Im gonna go talk to him... Come with me?" I gave him a small smile and nodded. We walked to his fathers office my arm on his back trying to calm him down a bit. When we got there i knocked on the door and we heard damien telling us to come in. When we did he looked surprised to see ryan here but didnt question it. He sighed and told us to sit down.

"Hey dad" ryan said looking down. "How long have you known about your sickness?" He asked his father

"About two months. I wasn't gonna tell you because i thought i would get better but it only got worse" ryan nodded slowly.

"Dad, i cant marry someone i dont love. Im really sorry but i cant" damien looked at me noticing the upset look on my face.

"Son, you have to get an omega soon unless..."

***

"WHAAAAAT????" The three of us yelled at the same time standing up from our seats. Damien laughed a bit

"Well one of you has to do it cause the twins are to young" damien explained while we sat down again.

"Dad how can you ask him to do something like this?" Ryan asked. Im guessing youre confused. Allow me to explain. The king suddenly got an idea when ryan told him he cant marry me. He ordered alex to go and get robbie from his room. When he got here he sat down in the other side of me meaning i was between the two brothers. He explained his sickness and all that to robbie so he could understand the situation a bit better and also explained that ryan didnt want to marry me.

(Flashback)

"So what are you trying to say?" Robbie asked

"Robbie, you and andy will get married and rule over this pack together"

"WHAAAAAT?"

(End of flashback)

Im shook, i honestly dont even know what to think or say. I was just stood there not moving, not saying a word. I mean i cant blame him i did tell him i would do anything he asked me to do but this is going to far. Thats when i remembered, alex. I looked behind me but he wasnt here. Oh thats right servants have to stay outside just in case. The two brothers kept questioning his father about his sudden decision whilst i just stood there diing nothing. I sat back down as ryan and robbie followed my actions. I cant tell damien about alex that would ruin everything for robbie and he would hate me. I was pulled out of my thoughts by ryan and robbie yelling at the same time

"Right andy!?" They both yelled.

"Umm sorry i wasnt listening" they both groaned not wanting to explain what had just happened.

"Ryan why are you so bothered by this, you said you didnt want to marry andy why cant your brother marry him instead?" Robbie and i looked at each other and he sighed.

"Alex come in here for a second" robbie yelled and the door opened. Revealing a scared alex. The king was looking at him with a very confused look on his face. Ryan seemed to know what was going on cause he just smiled.

"What can i help you with?" Alex asked politely. Is robbie really gonna tell him? I surely hope that the king doesnt get mad at any of them. Robbie stood up from his chair and went to stand next to the beta. I saw th at alex whispered something to him and robbie just nodded.

"Dad, i know that its against the rules. I know that its even worse since im a prince but..." He looked at alex with a smile and took his hand.
"This wonderful guy is the reason i cant marry andy. I love him and it wouldnt be fair to me, to alex and to andy. I know that you will yell at me now and that you will kick alex out bu-" damien cut his son off with the words robbie probably didnt expect to hear.

"Robbie, i would never... And i mean never, get in the way of your happines even if it breaks the rules if your happy i wont have a single problem. Is this why you didnt want to become king?" Robbie looked up with surprised eyes and Alex's look changed from scared to happy as a smile appeared on his face. I smiled at them.

"Yeah cause i thought you wouldnt let me be with alex who is a beta" robbie said looking at alex with a loving look on his face.

"Well, i cant let you become king with a beta as our luna but i sure dont have a problem with you guys being together. Im happy if you're happy son" robbie smiled and went to hug his father and damien signalled alex to come join and he hesitantly did. I heard the king whisper to alex

"Thanks for making my son happy" alex smiled even more as they pulled away from the hug and left the office.

"So? What will you do now father?" Ryan asked and his father looked at me