S E V E N

Andys pov

I immediately stood up fearing what he would do if I didn't. I started shaking as he opened the cell and walked in. He put me on handcuffs and started taking me somewhere.

"My name is jack" he whispered. I didn't even bother answering since he already knew who I was. He probably knew everything about me. There was something about him that was different though. He was different from the other alphas here in this pack. He seems nice, caring and sweet while the others are rude, scary and disrespectful. Instead of glaring at omegas and betas he would smile at them as he lead me through the halls of this beautiful castle. It was big, way bigger than mine, there were more servants walking around but they looked happier than in mine. Which is weird because this pack is the most horrible one of all but this alpha and some of the servants told me otherwise. Somehow this castle felt more like home than mine ever did. Its weird that I'm thinking this while kidnapped but its true. I kinda want to stay here but go back home too, because here I don't have friends, I don't have harv, I don't have Mikey. 

The alpha lead me to a huge room where there was a huge amount of guards and four seats in front of me. They kept me there for a while with about 6 guards standing around me making sure that I wouldn't escape or attack one of them until I caught the scent of three very strong alphas. I almost whimpered in fear and I haven't seen them yet. They came through a huge door and sat down in those seat in front of me leaving one empty. I recognized one of the alphas as the one from yesterday, the one that was next to alpha jack. He was kinda hot, wait what am I thinking, he kidnapped me. All the guards bowed and i just stood there looking down. I heard someone clear his throat.

"Andrew Robert Fowler, son of Robert Fowler, Prince of the Fowler pack. Am I correct?" he asked, I sighed and nodded. He seemed surprised that I answered. I decided that I would cooperate, maybe if I answer all his questions truthfully they'll let me go.

"Well Andrew, I'm Damien Beaumont. King of this pack. I'm accompanied by my two sons Robbie Beaumont and Ryan Beaumont. We're gonna ask you a few questions about you and your pack and I hope you answer them truthfully. After you answer, me and my sons will decide what to do with you" I nodded once again. Why are they being so nice. I thought they were abusive bastards.

"First question, why did you cross the border?" I looked up, and looked at the three men sitting in front of me.

"I was out on a run, I didn't know where the border was" I answered truthfully

"Second question, you are the prince of the fowlers. You are also supposed to become king after your father. How come you didn't know where the border was?"  The one named Robbie asked

"I was always kept locked away in my castle, because I'm different" I answered and he nodded.

"Third question, what do you mean by being different?" Ryan Beaumont asked

"I have unnatural speed and strength for an omega and I can catch scents from miles away" I replied not adding the healing thing.

"Forgetting something else?" He asked and his father looked at him with a weird look. I nodded

"I have the ability to heal wounds" I whispered and Robbie and the king looked at me with wide eyes.

"There's no way, that's simply not possible" Robbie said and I sighed.

"Want me to prove it?" I asked and the king nodded. He stood up from his chair and signaled one of the guards and one of them handed him a pocket knife. He handed it to me and I shook my head. "It wont work on myself, I have tried"

"Cut my hand then omega" I nodded and made a deep cut in his hand. He winced a little from the pain. I put my hands over his as they started glowing and the wound completely healed. He looked at his hand amazed and walked back to his seat and showed the hand to his sons.

"You really are different, fourth question, do you know who that empty seat belongs to?"

"Uhhh I'm guessing your Luna?" I said kinda asking at the same time.

"You are correct, do you know where she is?" He asked and I shook my head, i have a bad feeling about this question.

"She's dead, she got killed by your pack. I want to know why" the king said and my eyes widened, I could feel the color draining from my face. My pack killed they're Luna?

"Wait, my pack killed the queen?"

"So you didn't know?" He asked and I shook my head and I remembered what sonny told me.

"A man in the dungeons told me my pack killed his family but I just didn't know. I'm truly sorry, but I just don't know what your talking about" I answered truthfully and I could see the anger in Ryan's face as he stood up angrily.

"Ryan sit down!" His father said in his alpha voice. "Andrew, your pack has killed many people. There is no way that you were never told about it"

"I'm sorry. My father is a very mysterious man, he never told me anything. Maybe my brother knows since my family trusts him more than they trust me. Please believe me!" He thought something for a minute then Robbie asked the next question.

"Fifth question, how much do you know about our pack?"

"Well, I know that we used to be allies with you guys but you broke that alliance but they never told me how"

"That's because we didn't, you guys broke it by killing my mother" Ryan stated.

"Six question, you mentioned earlier that you had strength and speed that is unnatural for an omega, I saw it with my own eyes, how did you obtain them?"

"When my father found out about my healing skill he trained me as if I was an alpha so that if another war broke out I would fight and heal the wounded"

"So you were treated like an alpha?" Ryan asked and I nodded

"I'm very surprised with your cooperation fowler, seventh question, why are you answering?"

"Well, I've never really liked lying"

"You do know that by answering this you are going against your packs laws right?" The king asked and I nodded.

"Eighth question, when your alphas came to try and get you, you only saved one. I believe his name is Harvey, why?" Ryan asked, wait how does he know Harvey.

"Well for starters my power only works on people who are still alive so if the person is dead it doesn't work. Second, he was my best friend and his omega is pregnant so I wanted him to be able to take care of his pups alongside his omega"

"Ninth question, can you give us more details about your power?" The king asked and I nodded

"Well as I said before, it wont work if its on myself or on people that are dead. I cam heal people and depending on bad the wound is I can lose my own energy. Prince Ryan saw it when I healed my best friend, since his wounds were pretty bad I lost my energy and passed out" I explained and they nodded.

"I don't have any other questions do you have any boys?" The king asked his sons and they shook they're heads. "We will now discuss what we're gonna do with you boy" I nodded with a smile. They stood up and left the room