F O R T Y ~ O N E

(One week later)

"Welcome back! King ryan, queen andy" the guard greeted as he opened the door for us. We walked towards the kitchen to grab something to drink and went back to our room. It was a cold night, which is why i have ryes jacket on. He very kindly gave it to me whilst we were out tonight. This week has been crazy, weve had too much work and we could barely see eachother but tonight was thankfully the exception.

We had soo much fun and honestly its what i needed after this long stressfull week. Rye stopped walking suddenly so i stopped too. He turned around to face me.

"Everything ok?" I curiously asked. He nodded and smiled.

"Everything's perfect, i just wanted to look at you for a few seconds because you look beautiful" I blushed almost immediately because that really caught me off guard. I giggled and hugged him tightly. He hugged me just as tightly amd lifted me up earning a loud giggle from me. I could see robbie passing by us rolling his eyes through the corner of my eyes.

You probably guessed it, he hasnt apologized to alex yet and its honestly starting to get on my nerves because alex doesnt deserve this but i know they love eachother. Rye put me down and kissed me, me smiling when he pulled away and put our foreheads together.

"I love you" he whispered. I kissed him again before whispering:

"I love you more" he rolled his eyes playfully

"Not possible baby" i giggled and hugged him once again. We heard robbie groan and we looked at him. He was standing there crossing his arms staring at us.

"You guys are serio-" i cut him off because this has to stop now.

"Robbie, im gonna say this once again. If you and alex are having problems dont take it out on us. Be the man you say you are and go apologize, show him that what you told him isnt true" he sighed and left, i hope he's going to the servant rooms.

"Now that killed the mood" rye said and i laughed nodding in agreement. "Lets go to our room baby" i took his hand and started walking again. Not expecting what happened when we got there.

We opened the door to our room and rye put me down since he was carrying me and looked for the switch to turn the lights on. When he did we heard a voice coming from our bed making us jump.

"Hello!" Rye and i both jumped me letting out a scream and rye accidentally hit my face. Somehow he tripped on something and when he was falling he grabbed onto me and i fell with him. We started laughing like crazy to the point that i was crying into his chest since i had landed on top of him. We took a few minutes to calm down before i got off rye and laid beside him on the floor. Suddenly we saw a very familiar face

"Do my son and his husband sleep on the floor?" Amethyst or my mum asked as rye and i looked at eachother with wide eyes and sat up rye putting his arm in front of me protectively.

"i- i- i thought you were a dream amethyst... Did you come to slap me again? I swear i didnt do anything to him! Were perfectly fine!" She raised an eyebrow

"Yeah i know... Get up from the floor, both of you" we obeyed and went to our bed but first i took of ryes jacket and put it back in the dresser. Rye had taken his shirt off and was already laying down so i went to him and cuddled him while amethyst sat in a chair.

"You must have a lot of questions but im here to answer them! Along my good friend anastasia, i dont know where she is but yeah"

"What are you doing here? Or how are you here?" She smiled at me

"See i was real all along. Allow me to explain yeah?" We nodded "so, i am not a wolf, i dont belong to a pack. I am a witch, in fact the queen of the witches. Every witch eventually if they want to they can go outside of our hideout and find someone they can have kids with since well... There are no male witches. If we have a female kid we can keep her and take her with us... But if we have a male kid he has to stay because there are no males aloud. So that the explanation as to why i left you with your father. I always kept an eye on you and you had to see my face and the others faces when we saw you had healing abbility since it had never happened before that a male kid had witch powers"

"So he's half wolf and half witch?" Rye asked genuinely curious and mum nodded.

"So does brook have any kind of power? I mean he's son of a witch too right?" I questioned

"Yeah he is, but weve kept a close eye on him too and until now we haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. I came here to discuss this with you guys because we the witches are worried about something"

"Our kids" rye whispered and looked down holding me tighter.

"Yup! You are smart ryan. If you guys have kids there's a chance that one might be like you andy and if it were to be a girl the safest thing would be for us to take her. Of course we dont know whats gonna happen or if this chance actually exist but we have to be ready for anything, it might not even happen but you know we have to keep an eye out"

"And what if one day, andy gets pregnant and the baby is born, its a girl, and she does have the powers, but we dont wanna give her to you guys?" Rye asked and i just stayed quiet

"Well... In that case i have to ask to the other witches but remember that its just a possibility. Theres still a chance you can keep her but i have to go now. Before milliana gets mad at anastasia and i for being late" we both nodded and watched as she opened some kind of portal and walked away

*****
Anyone want randy pups??

HELLO LONG TIME RIGHT?? WELL IM BACK... THERES A STORM SO I DIDNT HAVE CLASS TODAY AND WONT HAVE CLASSES TOMORROW WGICH MEANS I HAVE TIME TO WRITE A FEW CHAPTERS YAAAAAY

I LOVE YALL❤❤