T H I R T Y ~ E I G H T

Andy's pov

As i walked down the isle with harvey by my side i watched as people stared at me with amazed expressions watching my every move. I was looking down but when i looked up i saw rye standing a few steps away from me with a huge smile on his face. This only made me blush and smile more than i already was. I looked to my side to see harvey almost just almost tearing up since he knows me the most out of anyone here and knows ho much i hated love and how i didnt believe in it. After what my first boyfriend did to me i never really trusted or wanted anyone else... That is until i met rye of course. I dont know how but he managed to gain my trust and within days i had already caught feelings for him.

He made me believe that love was indeed real and that everyone eventually will find the love of they're life and yes, we may have had our differences at the beginning but look at us now. Im sooo over the fact that he suggested to kill me that day on the interrogation room.

Harvey let go of my arm and took my hand in his, kissing it gently before turning to ryan and telling him to please take care of me and love me unconditionally. Ryes response made me blush even more, he responded with just one word... It was 'always' After that moment i raised my head again as the ceremony began.

Not gonna lie it doesnt matter how big and how beautiful the wedding is, the ceremony will always be boring. Well atleast the beginning of it. I honestly am excited to start this new journey with my very soon to be husband although im nervous too, i wonder if ill ever be able to take on the role of luna the way damien wouldve want me too. He trusted me with this from tbe beginning and helped me through so much and i honestly just want him to be proud of me.

I was holding tightly to ryes hands looking into his brown eyes with a smile. The guy was still rambling about whatever, i honestly didn't want to hear it. I was way to focused on rye right now.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the guy called ryes name. Catching both of our attention, still holding onto my hand, we turned our heads to look at him.

"Do you ryan leonard beaumont, prince of the beaumont pack and next in line to become king... Take andr-" with a shocked expression i looked at rye who had cut him off but immediately smiled after what he said

"Andy.... Its andy" the guy nodded and i just had to smile at that. He is the cutest guy ever, i never thought he would do that.

"Take andy robert fowler, prince of the fowlers, soon to become luna of the beaumonts... As your lawfully wedded husband?" Rye looked at me with a slight blush.

"I do, of course i do" everyone in the ceremony chuckled.

"And do you, andy robert fowler, take ryan leonard beaumont to be your lawfully wedded hus-"

"I do!" Everyone including rye and the guy laughed because i cut him off, then again he didnt seem to mind because he was laughing along too.

···

"You may now kiss" rye took my veil of my face and kissed me in front of everyone as they all stood up cheering. My friends and family all in the front rows. Harvey and mikey with they're pups, robbie and alex, brook and jack the only one that seemed to be left was damien but i know hes watching over us.

As we walked hand in hand through the crowd we got congratulated by every single person there. Then i heard rye whisper in my ear something that i just had to giggle at.

"Finally your last name is beaumont" we walked together until the front doors (which were closed to keep people from coming in since they wanted it to be private) opened and they stood at the top of the stairs. As civilians cheered, we stood there waving at them, after some time we went to our car and headed home.

You must be thinking that since we just got married we would get time as a couple buut you're wrong. We had to start preparations for the coronation that will be held tommorow here in the castle.

We went to our room and started changing into more comfortable clothing to start preparing everything for tomorrow

"You looked beautiful in that" rye said as i gently put the dress in the dresser making a mental note to teke it out of there later.

"Why thank you" i said with a gigle as i hugged him. He hugged back and looked down at me (since he's considerably taller than me) and kissed my forehead. We stayed silent just hugging eachother until he decided to break that silence

"Im so happy i get to call you my husband"

**********
HEEEEYYY SO I FINALLY HAD TIME AND I COULD HAVE A FAST NOT RUSHED BUT STILL SHORT CHAPTER❤

Hope yall liked it!! Whos excited for the coronation?!

There's something id really like to say to all the readers that are also writers... The other day i was reading a fanfiction (wasnt roadtrip related)

The chapter i was on, had like a REALLY detailed self harm scene. The author never put up a trigger warning on the chapter or anywhere in the story..

PUT TRIGGER WARNINGS!!! YALL DONT KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU DONT

Love ya all hope you liked this chapter
❤❤❤🌵