S E V E N T E E N

Andy's pov

"Do you really think that? I mean look at me!" I wiped a tear away

"Andy, it shouldnt matter what you look like and not to sound creepy or anything but you are a beautiful kid!" I laughed through my tears

"That did sound creepy" he laughed

"Dont worry about ryan. He'll eventually will start treating you normally again." I nodded my head slowly. He then got up and told me it was getting late and that we should head back to the castle. I got up and shifted to my wolf form and we started to run back towards the castle. When we got there i was gonna head over to my room but damien asked me to look for alpha jack. I didnt know where to look since this castle is huge but decided to start looking in ryes room since they were always together. Im not gonna lie im scared to face ryan after what happened. Im afraid he'll look at me with the same disgusted look from yesterday. I took a deep breath and knocked on his door and as i feared, he opened the door and looked at me in disgust and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked clearly not wanting to see me.

"Is alpha jack with you?" I said softly and looking down trying to hold back the tears.

"No he isnt now go away" he said and i nodded and turned around to leave but decided to say something before.

"You know, its not my fault your dad forced you to marry me. It isnt my fault that im not good enough to fulfil your expectations or what you actually looked for in an omega. I'm sure that if it was someone different you wouldnt have a problem. Your little attitude doesnt affect me at all and its pretty childish if you ask me. I couldnt care less if you hate me cause trust me... I hate you too. Since you clearly dont want to see me im gonna talk to damien so that only harv and alpha jack continue my training." i looked back and he was staring at me with shock. Even though half of what i said was a lie i truly dont regret saying it and for some reason i feel a lot better. I walked away and heard as he slammed his door shut. Eventually i did find alpha jack and told him to see the king.

Ryes pov

I slammed the door shut and im pretty sure he heard it. Does he really think he can speak to me like that?!  He is right though, i would be better if it was a different person... If it was a girl.
I couldnt care less about not training him. It means i have more free time to do what i actually want to do.

Thats what id like to say... For some reason when andy told me he hates me it hurt. It was only for a few seconds but it hurt. What could this mean? I want to keep training him but i just ruined that. Why do i have to be like this! I get mad and treat horribly the person that least deserves it.

Its true... Its not his fault. Its mine for not finding and omega sooner. One that i actually liked in that way. I got pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked still a bit annoyed about the whole situation.

"Its me marissa" i sighed and told her to come in.

"The king has called you to his office" i groaned very exaggerated and marissa chuckled.

"Hes probably gonna scold me for something" i said and sighed. I got up from the bed and went to my dads office. When i opened the door i saw jack sitting in one of the chairs. I sat down beside him.

"What is it father?" I said angrily

"Dont speak to me like that ryan, jack you can leave now" jack nodded and left. As he was about to speak we heard a knock on the door. My dad toldthe person to come in and andy walked through the door.

"Oh hi andy, what can i help you with?" My father asked him. Why is he so nice to everyone but me. Oh thats right i treat everyone horribly when im mad and i need to fix that.

"I was kinda hoping i could talk to you about my training" he said completely ignoring that i was in the room but he knew i was there.

"Of course, whats wrong?" Heres where my father will get mad at me more than he probably is.

Andys pov

"Could ryan stop training me please, i think its better if only jack and harv continue it" i asked him completely ignoring the fact that ryan was in the room. In fact it was even better you had to see the look his father gave him.

"Andy whatever it is happened we can solve it. Sit down lets talk about it" A small smile came to my face for some reason and i sat down in the seat next to ryan. I looked over at him and he was just looking at his father with a serious face.

"Nothing happened damien" i looked at ryan and he looked over at me with surprise in his face. "I just dont want him to train me for now"

"Is this about what we talked about?" He whispered so that only i could hear it.

"No, its just he clearly doesnt want to see me so i just don't want to bother him. Since seeing me bothers him so much" he gave me an odd look

"Ryan go wait outside for a second i want to talk to Andy privately" he looked at me and nodded. Once he was outside its like all the emotions that i was hiding came flooding back and almost instantly i was in tears.

"What happened son?" He stood up and sat beside me. "And tell me the truth"

"I-i went to find jack earlier when you told me to go look for him so i thought about looking for him in ryans room since they're always together but when i got there..."

"What happened when you got there?"

"You're gonna think im overreacting but i just knocked on his door and when he opened it he gave me the same disgusted look of yesterday and and treated me horribly so i told him that i was gonna talk to you and tell you that i didnt want him to train me anymore."

"Oh andy... Its ok. I was just about to talk to him about you and his attitude towards you before you came in. Dont worry, soon he'll be back to his normal self. Ok?" I nodded and left the room. Ryan going in after i left.