T W E L V E

Andys pov

"Ummm, sure" mikey said suddenly really nervous. He's probably scared of all the strong alphas here, i was too when i saw them all together the first time. Harvey looked mad, he was glaring at me like i did the most horrible thing in the world. I probably did, i turned my back on my kingdom, on my people and just let them to suffer with my idiot of a father.

"Mikey, when you were working in the castle for the fowlers, how many times a day did you eat?" Ryan asked him and his eyes slightlty widened as he probably thought of a lie. He looked down nervously.

"Ummm it depended" mikey answered. We all furrowed our eyebrows in confusion. Rye and i looked at each other and then back at mikey. Thats when i noticed jacks weird look once again. Im starting to get curious.

"What do you mean by it depended" harvey asked him getting angrier as he realized that we were right. That my dad was a liar.

"Well sometimes just two meals, sometimes one. It all depended on how the king was feeling towards us that day. Sometimes we didnt even eat" he whispered. King damien shook his head in dissapointment, not towards mikey but to my dad even though he wasnt here. I could feel harveys anger i could literally feel it.

"What?!" Harvey yelled in his alpha voice.

"Now do you believe us? Here you, your husband and your pups will live healthy, happy and peaceful. We dont lie to our pack. Now, you have a choice. You could become one of us or be locked away in the dungeons because we revealed our plan to you" ryan said and harvey just nodded his head.

"Im staying, but i have a request" harvey started.

"Whats that?" The king asked willing to do what he asked. Im actually so happy that they're staying here with me. I just hope that all of this isnt an act. I genuinely love this pack but then again, i have trusted people before and in the end.... It was all an act

"I-i want to work alongside andy. He can be really reckless sometimes" the kings eyes widened and a smile appeared on his face.

"Very good, alpha jack here will be going with you too but for now lets focus on training andy" the king said and we all nodded. I could tell mikey was worried about staying here because of the things my father said. We kept talking for a while and then we were dismissed. Suddenly i heard damien call my name.

"Andy and ryan, i need to speak with you two for a minute" we both looked at each other holding a laugh. He will probably scold us for joking around but then when he explained both of us were so shocked that we couldn't even move.

"As you know, ryan will become king after me, im afraid it may happen a bit sooner, you know what im gonna go straight to the point. Ryan when you become king youre gonna need a luna and andy just might be the perfect one." Our eyed widened i was probably blushing like mad and ryan looked confused and shocked. We just stood there staring at him until he started talking again.

"I mean you guys seem to get along really well and andy, you seem to have expirience with royal stuff so its a perfect match. Of course i wont force you but atleast think about it, you'd make an adorable couple" he said directed at me. Ryan and i looked at each other once again and just burst out laughing. We laughed so hard that tears rolled down our cheeks.

"There is no way dad" he said still laughing.

"Yeah there's no way" i said and continued laughing.

"Look just think about it, please?" Damien asked. Holding laughs we both agreed and left the room. Once we we're out the door we burst out laughing again and we both said at the same time:

"There is no way im marrying you"

he walked with me towards my room and we hung out for a while till we eventually got bored. We decided to call the boys to play truth or dare. Soon mikey and harv were here and alpha jack came in soon after. We all played except mikey who laid down on my bed cause he said 'he aint gonna do anything that hurts his pups' which was adorable the way that he cared so much about them. We all sat in a circle in the floor and started playing.

"Rye truth or dare?" Harv asked

"Hmmm, lets start off with truth" he responded and harvey thought of a question.

"What do you look for in an omega?" He glanced at me with a smirk and i raised my eyebrow.

"Well, for starters it HAS to be a girl, i dont really care much about the outside. I just want her to be sweet, caring, funny, smart." Never in a million years did i think those words would hurt as much as they did. I had started to believe i had chances with him but now that i know hes straight all that hope is gone but its ok, he would never truly love me since im ugly, fat and a boy. I decided act like i wasnt hurt and make a joke about what his dad said.

"Although your dad would never truly accept her cause he wants me to be with you" i said and laughed, he laughed with me and we laughed even more at the boy's confused faces. Even mikey sat up with a raised eyebrow.

"Basically my father told us to think about getting married cause 'hes perfect for me and we look adorable together"

"Well he aint wrong" mikey said and rye laughed. I just shook my head with a smile but little did they know...  It was one of the fakest smiles i have ever put on