T W E N T Y

Andys pov

"Andy are you sure it was her?" I nodded trying to catch my breath. He looked around but shook his head.

"theres no one else around... Its just us here" i tried to see if i caught anybodys scent but there was nobody around.

"I could've sworn i just saw her, i mean i cant be seeing things she ran when she saw that i noticed her but she just vanished" rye sighed

"We should head home now... It might be dangerous here. I had never been to this part of the forest before we never know what could be here" i nodded and shifted and he followed my actions before heading back i looked back but there was nothing there. Am i going crazy?

Amethyst's pov

"Welcome back your majesty" milliana said bowing. I smiled at her and kept walking until i heard a voice screaming my name in anger. Ugh Anastasia

"Amethyst!! Where were you!!! You know that you can't leave without telling anybody!" She yelled as she came over to me.

"Anastasia calm down. I just saw that my son was walking close by and i had to see him in person" i explained calmly but she raised an eyebrow ang got angrier

"Amethyst... Tell me he didnt see you" i looked down and laughed awkwardly

"Well he did see me and ran after me but i opened a portal quickly and came here haha"

"Oh my god you are so reckless! What if he saw you opening the portal?"

"Look anastasia, he didnt see it besides he saw me come out of a waterfall and walk over water."

"But that was in a dream! Look ame, i get that you want to see your son, after what 18 years? But you are the queen of the witches, you have a responsibility"

"Yeah i know i do, but this responsibility that i was forced into took away my son. Thats why i was so happy when we discovered we could invade peoples dreams. You should understand! Let me remind you that brooklyn is not my son... He's yours. You of all people should understand what im going through"

"Trust me ame... There is nothing i want more than to see brooklyn but there's nothing i can do about it!"

"yes, there is something you can do about it. If you're not trying its your problem not mine" i turned around and left.

(One month later)
Andys pov

"You did amazing today andy" alpha jack told me once we finished my training. Before you ask, yes rye did help with my training during this month. Harvey hasnt been helping because he's trying to focus more on his family. He has two baby boys to take care of and let me tell you those two look so cute as parents.

During this month rye and i got considerably closer. We've been hanging out a lot more and he's actually being nice to me which is a good thing. Every day i fall more in love with him but i accepted the fact that he doesnt feel the same and never will.

I've dreamt with the woman various times during this period of time and i learned her name is amethyst and yes, she is my mother. At least thats what she says but the similarity between us is too much so i decided to believe her. She told me brook and i are half brothers and that a woman called Anastasia is his real mother. I was kinda dissapointed in dad for not telling us but theres nothing i can do. Amethyst and i have gotten really close in my dreams but im still trying to figure out if she's real. Im definitely gonna ask her the next time i dream with her.

Today i have a really important meeting with the king and i have no idea what its about. All i know is that harvey and alpha jack are supposed to be there too. I have a feeling its about my mission, the one that i have to become a spy and infiltrate the Fowler territory. Its weird when i think about it, a fowler spying on fowlers.

I just hope its that, because i really have to tell brooklyn that his whole life he's been believing the wrong things.

Ryes pov

As i walked out of the training area with andy and jack i noticed andy was really thoughtful today but decided not to say anything. He looks adorable when he's being thoughtful to be honest. Yes, I've accepted the fact that i am not straight and yes, i have a huge crush on my fiance but he doesnt know.

I know what you're thinking, i know that i treated him badly and all that but as we got closer i guess my feelings took over and im planning on telling him today i cant tell him right now since he's gonna get ready for an important meeting with my dad but im definitely telling him today. I cant hide it any longer and i just hope he feels the same.

Andy went in the direction of his room while i went to mine. I really wanted to know what the meeting is about so im going too. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and marissa came in and told me to get changed cause my father wanted me at the meeting which is perfect.

Quickly i got ready and when i entered the meeting room my father and jack were already there. Andy and harvey hadnt gotten here yet but it was ok because it was still a bit early.

After a few minutes andy and harvey came in together and they were taking about harveys pups. They really are some adorable kids to be fair. Andy sat down next to me and whispered a hey and i smiled at him.

"Right boys lets start the meeting" dad said and we all nodded.

"So time has surely passed since andy got here and we started training him and his abbilities have improved. I believe he is ready to start his mision" i immediately tensed. This is a very risky mision. As dumb as it may seem one wrong move and he's done for.

"Do you really believe im ready damien? I still have to get better at some things" my dad chuckled

"Andy, you are more than ready. Which is why you'll be heading to the Fowler territory tonight"

"Tonight?!" I yelled and my father nodded. Andy put a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down and i just sighed.

"Alpha jack will be going with him rye, and harvey since you have one month old pups the decision is up to you... Do you want to go with andy?" My father asked him and we all looked at him and he nodded.

"Andy is very reckless so im going" we all laughed at his comment. We discussed the plan and what they had to do whilst they were there and came up with a plan B,C,D and E just in case things went wrong with plan A. I cant believe andy is going away for some time into a mision i guess ill tell him before he goes.

***
Andy's pov

"Andy, remember to be careful. I dont want anything happening to my fifth son" damien said with a smile. I smiled back and hugged him.

"Thanks a lot damien, for everything" we pulled away from the hug and i said good bye to mikey or at least tried to. He was hugging harvey with tears on her face while marissa and alex held the babies. Harvey kissed mikey on the lips and they both smiled. I heard harvey telling him he'll miss him.

"Good bye alex, bye marissa" they both smiled but didnt say anything because they were focused on the babies. Then it was time to go. Im kinda dissapointed rye didnt come to say goodbye but oh well...

Hervey, jack and i turned around and got ready to shift until we heard a voice calling my name. Rye...

"Andy wait!"

"Rye i have to go"

"Theres something i want to tell you before you go... Please"

"Rye they have to go, tell him when he gets back" damien told him and signalled us to shift.

"Im sorry rye" i told him and kissed his cheek leaving him shocked. I shifted and the boys and i started running towards my old home.