T W E N T Y ~ F O U R

ryes pov

"Lets go find out what he knows" robbie said and the three of us stood up. We thanked the guard and went to the interrogation room. This is where we questioned andy when we found him. Im still surprised with his cooperation that day.

The door opened and 6 guards surrounding the weak alpha. He seemed scared to see us but who wouldnt be scared at the three strongest alphas in the whole pack or in my case the world. He was on the verge of tears probably thinking we were gonna kill him.

"Ryan robertson, also knows as sonny... Correct?" My dad asked

"Y-y-yes" he started shaking

"Calm down, we wont hurt you" robbie said and he looked up with wide eyes. He really did think we were gonna hurt him.

"We just wanna ask you a few questions" i said and he nodded slowly.

"Ok so... We've received information that your family was killed by the fowlers is this true?" Dad asked

"Yes, its true" robertson answered

"Why?" Robbie asked

"I never knew... I was just home with my family when i heard the front door being opened. I heard my family screaming and i was so scared that i didnt want to go downstairs. So i jumped out of the window and ran as fast as i could until i ended up here and got locked up" he explained and we looked at eachother.

"Do you know if your family had any type of contact with someone from another pack?" I said looking at him. He thought for a few seconds and nodded

"My dad had a friend here in the beaumont pack they were friends back when we were allies but they kept meeting up and hanging out i think he was killed as well"

"Do you know his name?" He shook his head.

"Should we free him from the dungeouns?" My dad whispered to us and we nodded.

"Thanks a lot for your cooperation, we'll let you go from the dungeouns but stay in the territory we might need to ask you a few questions later on" he smiled

"Thank you, thank you so much" we smiled and the guards let him go and leaded him out of the castle.

"Lets go to sleep... We'll finish this of tomorrow" we nodded and went to our rooms. I decided to write andy a letter and when i finished i went looking for the guy that picks up the report. He was having his dinner since he got here late.

"Hey james can you fo me a favor?" He looked up and nodded.

(Next morning)
Andys pov

"Andy!"
"Andy wake up!"

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes seeing jack and harvey in front of me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"What is it" they threw random clothes at me.

"Get up. We have a mision and theres a meeting today and we have to find out whats going on" i groaned again and lazily got up, showered and got dressed. I came out of the bathroom and saw that brook was here too and jack and harvey looked terrified. How did i not catch brooks scent?

"What's going on boys?" I asked but looking at brooklyn. Jack and harvey looked down.

"He knows andy... About the mision" jack answered a few seconds later.

"What? How?" I looked at brooklyn and he shook his head.

"Harv dissapears out of nowhere after you got kidnapped. His omega dissapeared too however he comes back with you and a beaumont alpha but without mikey? I also followed you last night. I saw you handing those envelopes to that guy" brook explained and the three of us looked down. The mission is ruined. He'll tell dad.

"But... You're my brother andy and im gonna give you a chance to explain what truly happened while you were in the beaumont pack" i sat down on the bed. Harv jack and brook following my actions and we started explaining everything that happened including my engagement with rye.

"So you're getting married to the prince of the beaumonts?!" He whispered and i nodded.

"Thats so cool!" I looked at him with a surprised look. He just smiled. Should i tell him we're not real brothers. I mean its only fair that he knows. Since he knows about all of my dads lies.

"There's something else dad lied about that you should know about brook..." His smile went away and now he had a worried look.

"What's that?" He asked

"We're not real brothers brook. I mean we have the same dad but our mothers are different"

"W-what? But... How do you know?" He asked as tears started forming in his eyes. I hugged him.

"I met my mother, she told me but i still love you the same and i still consider you my real brother. Nothing will change" we pulled away and he nodded.

"Anyways lets get to work" harvey said and we all nodded.

***

"So did you find anything?" Brook shook his head.

"Nothing that you already dont know... They were talking about that plan to kill the beaumont pack they were discussing who they're next target is gonna be" we looked at eachother

"Brooklyn thats something huge... Jack lock the door and close the curtains" harvey said and i got the papers out. I started writing the report.

"So who's the next target?" I asked

"They said they would target the strongest first... I dont really remember his name ummm, oh... It was ryan, ryan beaumont" i looked up.

"Why... Why him?!" I yelled

"Andy calm down... Rye will be fine" jack told me while harvey finished writing the report.

"Who's taking it to the border?" Jack asked and harvey offered he would do it and we all agreed. One of the servants told us dinner was ready so we went to eat whilst harvey delivered the report. I just hope that rye is ok...

We went to the dining room and i noticed how different it is from the one back home. I truly miss being there.

"Where's harvey?" Father asked

"No idea" i said and sat down. We were just about to finish eating when harvey came in the room. He had an unusual smile on his face.

"Sorry im late"

"Where were you harvey?" Dad asked

"Bathroom" harv answered and laughed awkwardly. Since i had already finished eating i waited for harv to finish so i could talk to him. Brook had left with jack to go who knows where and my dad had left to his office.

Harv and i went to my room and i layed down on my bed since i was tired. Harv told me he had something for me but he needed to look for it in his room do he left. When he came back he had an envelope in his hand. He gave it to me and i gave it a weird look.

"What's this?" I asked and he shrugged

"Dont know... Samuel told me to give it to you" i nodded and opened it

Hi baby, i read your letter you have no idea how much i miss you. I really want to see you soon so hurry up and finish that mision. I seriously want to see you but my dad will scold me if i interrupt your mision but im willing to get yelled at if it means i get to see you so meet me tomorrow in the border. I want to tell you how much i love you in person so see you tomorrow baby.

I love you sooo much *winks*

~your boyfriend\fiance

I widely smiled and harvey asked me what it was... I giggled

"Its ryan isnt it" i nodded smiling